Chapter 14

We Got Married: The Story of a Princess and her Servant [Moving + Rewriting Story to AO3]

Wedding


“Hyung, am I wearing this right?” Amber looked at the way she did her tie.

Donghae messed up her hair before fixing it “Geez Amber, you would think getting married would change you.”

“Shut up!” Amber flicked his forehead.


“Unnie, I don’t think I’m wearing this right…” Krystal scrutinized herself in front of the mirror.

Jessica laughed before fixing it “You would think getting married would change you, Krystal.”

“Shut up!” Krystal pouted.


Amber walked out of her changing room to face her boys “How’s it lookin’ guys?” In response to her question, she got many nods, but one Key shaking his head.

“Amber Josephine LIU! What did you do to your hair?” His scream could be heard from the girls’ side.

“I swear it wasn’t me, it was Donghae.” She pointed to her look-alike, but was dragged away by the older boy into her changing room.

In minutes, her hair looked as nice as it was earlier, before they started to mess it up. “Thanks Key.” Amber looked at the clock on the wall “Let’s go!”


Krystal strutted out of her room and gave a small spin “How do I look unnies?”

The girls yelled in unison “y!”

“Hyung sure lucked out to have such a beautiful girlfriend.” Sulli’s eyes began to tear up “They grow up so fast.”

“Girls, we have to go now.” Taeyeon pointed to the clock.


The studio was packed, instead of going to a church; the staff wanted it in a large studio to fit the whole SM Family and their special guests, like 2PM, miss A and the rest of TVXQ.

Everyone went to their respective seats and began to whisper among themselves when Amber walked to the very front. “Thanks for being here guys!” She bowed a couple times before sitting with Donghae and Jonghyun on a bench. “Have you guys seen Jessica or Krystal?” Amber looked over at the girls.

“Probably in the back, you know you’re not supposed to see the bride.” Donghae sighed.

“Jessica’s the one walking her out also!” Jonghyun nodded.

“I didn’t think it would be this nerve wracking…” The girl hid her face in her hands. “Then we still have to take pictures…”


Thirty minutes later, Amber noticed Jessica pop her head into the room and look around before going back to the previous one, signaling Amber to get everyone in their spots.

Once the music began to play, Amber could feel her heart in , the time has come. She closed her eyes and tried to calm down, when she reopened them, her eyes fell onto the most perfect and important girl in her life, her wedding dress was to die for.

Both girls felt a surge of emotion when they were finally standing beside each other; this is the most important day of their lives for the two of them. Despite the fact that it’s not their actually wedding, it still felt like it.

“Soojung, I love you.” The said girl put her head down to hide her blush “I love you too dork.”

Amber took off Krystal’s veil and gave her a kiss on the forehead. “I guess this means we’re married now right?”

“Shut up.” Krystal hooked her arms around Amber to hide from the cameras “Amber, make them go away, why do we have to take pictures like right after the wedding…”

“Krys, calm down. At least, you’re not with some random, ugly, stinky guy.” Amber laughed “You’re lucky it’s me! I’m super y and nice and amazing, just like you.”


Thirty minutes later, they were still taking pictures, some with the staff, some with groups, some doing couple poses. Now Amber was the one complaining instead of Krystal “Krys…I’m tired, this is like really boring…too many pictures at once.”

“Should I ask them to take one last picture so we can go?” Krystal rested her head on the tomboy’s shoulder.

“Yes please.”


“Remind me why we have to be in the very front again?”

“Because we got married you pabo.”

Amber just it up and wrapped her arm around Krystal until she felt the temperature go down and someone glaring at her. “Um, Krys…I think your sister is glaring at me again.” The couple turned to their right to see the older Jung complaining to Yuri how Amber was holding her little sister.

“Unnie” Krystal pouted “Don’t be like that, you know for a fact that Amber’s a nice person. What if I started complaining to Amber how Yuri unnie shows lots of PDA when she’s with you?”

“Sorry Soojung.” Jessica sighed and glared one last time at the tomboy.

A figure caught their attention as they were walking inside the room “How is everyone? Taking wedding pictures I presume?”

“LSM, do you want to join us for the last picture?”

“I’m not sure if that’s okay. It is your wedding after all, an old man like me doesn’t need to be in it.”

Amber and Krystal laughed and dragged the man to a spot near them. Amber turned around and faced her friends “Smile guys!” As soon as she turned around, each and every one of them smiled he brightest smiles they could and the photographer took the last picture.


As soon as the photographer left, Amber stripped off her shoes and blazer, rolling up the sleeves to her shirt, racing to the couch before her friends reach it, not forgetting to carry her princess with her.

They landed on the couch and laughed at their friends, who went back to carry their lovers like how Amber did.

“Come on guys, show some spirit! Smile, be happy!” Amber laughed at those that were out of breath.

Everyone continued to talk and fool around with each other; it wasn’t until both Amber and Krystal’s stomachs growled did they realize that they were lazing around the studio for an hour.

“How ‘bout we grab something to eat? I’m starved; I think I know what it feels like to be Yoona and Sooyoung unnie when they don’t have food.”

“Are you paying Amber? Yoong and I think you should because you offended us.” Sooyoung tried to act serious.

“Why should I be the one that has to pay? It’s mine and Krystal’s wedding. Yo!”

“LAME LLAMA.”

“As long as Krystal still loves me, I don’t care what you call me.”

End


A/N: Not really the end, don't worry! c: 

Hopefully I'll finish up the next chapter soon! (Expect dresses, rainbow afros, mustaches and rollercoasters).

 Until next time!