Unexpected Twist

I Was Just A Normal Fangirl.... Until I Got Seat #23.

Before you all read the chapter, i want to apologize! I'm not satisfied with this chap myself and i didn't know hot to describe the game but i hope you all understand it. Here's the 9th chap. enjoy!

Please Comment and Please Subscribe!!

-JeonunJen_Imnida♥

 

-------♥---------

L.Joe’s POV

            We were getting ready to perform and the screams from outside were as loud as they can get. We received the cue to go out to the stage then we took our positions to dance ‘Clap.’ As Ricky was dancing to the Intro, a girl caught my attention. She wasn’t screaming at first like the other fangirls. She’s noticeable from the stage because of her neon-coloured shirt. Throughout the performance, when she finally broke out and cheered like the other fangirls, I was looking at her but I doubt she even noticed. There’s something different about this girl but I don’t know what it is. When we finished dancing, we gathered in the middle and introduced ourselves with me being the last. She cheered for my name. Is she an L.Jjang?  

            Typical fanmeet. Interview. Dance. Interview. But there was one thing the MC announced that surprised us, Teen Top.

“Hyung, manager-nim didn’t tell us about a game,” Ricky whispered to me as the MC explained that we were going to play a game with the fans. 6 ‘lucky’ fans. The first one picked out of the fans was obviously a fan of Chunji. Because as she reached the stage, Chunji was the one she first greeted. The second one picked, the girl I got my eyes on a while ago. I couldn’t determine who she’s a fan of. She greeted all of us when she reached the stage and I can see she was nervous because she didn’t know where to stand. Adorable. Wait. What? Anyway, the MC picked all the numbers needed, 6 of them.

            “We picked all the numbers. Now it’s time to pair you up,”

            We greeted all the fans that were on stage and made them feel comfortable because most of them looks like they will faint any second. Except for her, she was smiling widely. Gotta know her name so I wouldn’t be calling her “her” all the time. Aish. Why so interested in her, L.Joe? After we picked the numbers, I got paired with this cute girl who looked like she was 3 years younger than me. So I asked her name and age.

            “I’m EunJi. I’m your noona. I’m 19.” Seriously? Noona?  Wow. The power of make-up. No offense to this girl beside me but, I like natural girls more. Anyway, the MC announced what game we’ll be playing and I’m totally not familiar with the paper dance so I still had to ask Niel who was nearest to me, turns out the paper dance was a game wherein we step on a piece of paper that gets folded as each round ends. We need to fit ourselves even in the smallest piece. So there could be an instance where I have to carry my partner so neither of our foot would be touching outside the paper. This is gonna take a lot of tip-toeing and I have to carry my partner. We’ve never done this game before in any fanmeet so it’s a first. Hope it’ll be fun.

 

Hyunhee’s POV

 

PAPER DANCE. OMG. A lot of skinship will be happening here. Omo. Note to self: Don’t blush too hard.

            First round:  The music was playing and when it stops we have to step on the paper without any part of our feet out of it. Music plays then stops. The paper was still big so we don’t have to put much effort of fitting inside. Changjo gave me a Hi-five. I smiled. *currently tempted to change my bias*

            Second round: The paper was folded in half. Just right for us to fit. Music play then stops. I have to tip toe a little to fit and so does Changjo. I glance L.Joe’s way and finds him now back to back with his partner. Good. We’re safe. No skinship happening between the two of them. *evil laugh*

Third Round: Only ¼ of the paper now. I lifted one of my feet so that I’m standing on one foot now. Changjo was still tip-toeing and were holding onto each others shoulders for support while laughing. This game is not easy as I thought. In this round, Niel’s and CAP’s team were out. L.Joe and partner face to face holding two hands. *sigh*

            Fourth round: Small piece of paper left. Both of us stand on one foot, face to face, and try to maintain balance. I’m mentally spazzing. I’m so close to Changjo. I, once again, glance L.Joe and his partner’s way and find them ALMOST hugging. The fangirls in the audience are squealing now. It’s either because of jealousy or……….yeah, it’s because of jealousy. Ricky’s team is out. Update on “Ms. President”: Currently glaring at L.Joe’s partner.

            Fifth round: Only 2 pairs are left. Chunji’s team is out. Changjo and L.Joe’s team are left. The paper is now so small. But we still managed to fit. Balance. Balance. Then the MC says something.

            “Now, for a little fun. Let’s put a twist in this game.” What now? “………Exchange partners!” I literally had this face on >> :0  Exchange partners which means I’m going to be paired up with….. I felt happy and nervous at the same time. Remember, Hyunhee. You will not spazz. You will not spazz. Then we exchanged partners and I totally forgot……..the L.Joe pin I was wearing.

 

L.Joe’s POV.

            I tried to hide my smile when I saw the pin she was wearing. So she was an L.Jjang. She smiled shyly at me and I smiled back and asked her name. Hyunhee. Shin Hyunhee. And I’m older than her. YES! Wait. Why am I so happy?

 

Hyunhee’s POV

            Surprisingly, I learned how to contain my feelings and not spazz. I’m definitely not gonna change my bias now! I glanced at the audience, finding Yoomi-unnie smiling at me. I smiled back and saw the “president girl” now glaring at me. Though it’s totally not my thing, I smirked her way and rolled my eyes. Evil Hyunhee mode, on. :DD

            “Before we proceed to the hardest round, we want to let you know that winning girl will be receiving a signed album and…. a hug from every member.” The audience screamed. I can’t imagine myself in the audience right now, just watching as lucky fangirls get to play with their bias. I’m so lucky. This is any fangirl’s dream but for me, it’s reality. :”>

 For the last round, because the paper was very small…. L.Joe carried me bridal style. And we won! I’m gonna get a signed album and hugs! Omona. This seriously seems like a dream.

            L.Joe’s POV

We won and I gave her a small compliment.

            “Great job….oh and nice pin,” she just looked down and smiled. She’s interesting. I wanna meet her next time. This has been a very fun day. For me, at least.

             Hyunhee’s POV

He complimented me about the game and my pin. In the end, I didn’t care if he knows I’m an L.Jjang. After getting hugs from Teen Top and getting my album, I went down the stage happily while Teen Top prepares to dance “Crazy.”. This is the best day ever.