Paired with................

I Was Just A Normal Fangirl.... Until I Got Seat #23.

 

We made our way into the venue still a bit pissed about that “president” girl. I mean, c’mon, if she feels she’s so popular because she’s the ‘president’ of the Teen Top fan club, why don’t I even know her name? Is it some kind of made up world she made that she’s a president of? I’m sure that position, being a president of a fan club, doesn’t even exist. Well, we didn’t let that girl spoil our fun here in the fan meet. When we entered, I was so overwhelmed. I’m finally here.

Time is so fast. I still remember 2 weeks ago. I was panicking about Chansu and who would take care of him. But now, look at me! I’m finally here! Ready to see them from my place among the fangirls crowd.. And if I’m lucky enough, even face to face.

 Yoomi-unnie and I squealed away until we reached our places. A few more minutes and they will come out, perform as energetic and dashing as ever, show themselves to the fangirls who had been adoring them since debut. To be honest, unlike most of the fangirls in this place, I didn’t know them and wasn’t a fan when they debuted with ‘Clap.’ I began being a fan of Teen top when they released ‘Supa Luv.’ Their hair colours, and synchronized dance moves, (L.Joe’s lip wipe at the end.) caught my attention. From then on, I was an angel and a proud one. At first when I saw the M/V of Supa Luv, my bias was Niel, probably because he’s the one frequently shown in the video. But when I saw the ending, I was head over heels with the pink haired hot guy. That’s what I used to call him when I didn’t know his name yet. I researched like there’s no tomorrow and BAM! I was an L.Jjang! I found myself spazzing over everything he does. Whether it be rapping, dancing anything. Die-hard right? But I swore to myself not to spazz like a psycho when I meet him. I’m not sure if that would work out but for the sake of leaving a good impression, I’ll do it.

            Lights were dimmed. Six spotlights pointed to the stage and everyone was screaming, holding their signboards up and chanting their own biases name. It was like everything was about Teen Top now. The Intro of Clap played in the loud sound systems.  Surprisingly, I wasn’t screaming. I was staring at them. I was surprised at my own reaction too. I expected to be jumping up and down screaming and chanting “L.Joe, marry me!” (my own way of spazzing so get over it) but instead, I was there, beside Yoomi-unnie who was screaming Niel’s name along with the other fangirls doing the same, I was smiling as wide as the time I found out Yuri will be covering for my baby-sitting job. When I finally went back to my senses, I was joining the fanchant, chanting all their names. This is crazy! Is this a dream? If it is, I don’t ever want to wake up anymore! I used to watch this all on my laptop screen but now, I’m actually here. I’m sure it’s gonna take time for this to sink in.

They finished performing ‘Clap’ but the screams showed no sign of ending. They all gathered in the middle of the stage and greeted us. “Annyeong haseyo! Teen Top imnida!”

“Annyeong Haseyo! Chunji-imnida!” Chunji greeted with that signature to-die-for smile, , which was followed by louder screams.

“Annyeong haseyo, yeorobun!” Ricky said smiling excitedly and waving to the fans. *more cheering*

“Neh, annyeong haseyo. CAP-imnida.” CAP said with that deep voice of his. *more cheering*

“Annyeong haseyo! Changjo-imnida!” the maknae greeted. *more cheering*

“Annyeong haseyo, yeorobun! Niel-imnida!” Niel greeted. *more and more cheering*

“Annyeong haseyo!  L.Joe-imnida!” I cheered louder for L.Joe than the other members. That’s not a surprise though. He’s my bias. What do you expect?

The MC came out. And I can’t help but to wish I was in her place right now. She’s standing so close to Teen Top, interviewing them, asking them how they feel and all of the things an MC should do. I can’t wait ‘til they perform Supa Luv and I’m sure all of you knows why. Yes! The dance moves! No. wait. I was lying. Yes! Because of L.Joe’s lip wipe. Anyway, while I was anticipating the performance of Supa Luv, I listened to the interview. Then:

“Give it up for Teen Top! SUPA LUV!”the MC announced and us, fangirls started cheering.

“Oh! I got that Supa Luv. That Supa Luv.”

I was admiring their synchronization and before I knew it:

“Yeah, See what I'm tryin'a say baby. Is, your love, plus my love, Supa Luv
You know you want it, how that sound?” *lip wipe*

I found myself screaming and shouting. Yoomi-unnie was cheering too but she was staring at me. I know why. C’mon. it’s not like you don’t act like this when it’s Niel’s turn. I wanted to say that but I was too busy spazzing. The song ended and the staff put 7 seats on stage. 6 for the boys and 1 for the MC. They were gonna have a very short interview session. How they felt when they won #1. How they cope up with a lot of stress while promoting. How they still manage to be synchronized. All those were asked and a small activity was prepared for the fangirls. Is this it? The fan-idol game the annoying girl was talking about?

“We’ve prepared a short game for the fans and Teen Top,”even the boys looked surprised. “…..we’re gonna pick the fans and let you guys know what the game is! Let’s start!” 

Please be me. Please be me. Please be me. My voice in my head was shouting. I hope it’s me. Just for today, let all the luck be mine.

“#158! Please come up the stage,”I lost hope when the first one picked wasn’t me. I stopped paying attention for a while and looked at the annoying girl saying. “I’m gonna be picked next,” Yeah right. She’s so confident it pisses me off.. Then someone shook me. It was Yoomi-unnie.

”Huh?” I looked at her confused.

“Go up there!” she pushed me. What does she want me to do?

“Wait. What?”

“#23! That’s you isn’t it? Go before they pick another number!” I was shocked, but excited of course. I didn’t even hear them call my number but Yoomi-unnie said I was picked.

“#23!” the MC called and I finally go up the stage. Someone heard me wishing for me to be picked and he granted that wish! Dream come true! Finally! #23, you’re my lucky number after all. I was smiling while going up the stage and the MC started to call 4 more. Could this day get any better? When I went up the stage, they were smiling at me and greeted me. I bowed and greeted back. I couldn’t help but to smile like an idiot and I didn’t know where to stand on the stage. When they finally called all the girls needed,  we were paired up with Teen Top. Going to this fanmeet was already a dream and this seemed like heaven. All the things I wished for was here.  I was gonna get paired with Changjo because he picked the #23 from the glass bowl holding the 6 numbers. I was kinda disappointed but at least L.Joe was at least 3 meters away from me a while ago!! And not just anyone get to stand that close to him, right?  I envied the girl L.Joe was paired with. *sigh*  But hey, getting paired with Teen Top’s maknae? Not any fangirl could be in this place. I considered myself lucky.  Changjo was shy and a bit quiet but he was smiling at me the whole time and started small talks with me. Should I change my bias now?

 

Hey everyone! Sorry if this took a long time. I just typed this chapter tonight because i was kind of lacking inspiration for the past few days.

Sorry for any typographical error and grammar mistakes. T.T

Anyways, here it is! Enjoy! If i was Hyunhee. i wouldn't change my bias. LOL~ how 'bout you?

I just want to share some things about me, i'm Jen from the Philippines. I'm 12 and turning 13 on August.

Feel free to talk to me guys! I want people to talk/spazz with.

Subscribe and DON'T FORGET to leave a comment! =))

Hwaiting! =)))

_JeonunJen_Imnida♥

/who's this cute guy? LOL~/ ♥