Mission, Accomplished! :D

I Was Just A Normal Fangirl.... Until I Got Seat #23.

One More chap for this day. Because I love my subscribers. Hehe~ Enjoy guys. :D ^.^  -JeonunJen_Imnida ♥

----------------------------♥-----------------------------------------------------

*knock knock*

 

“Who is it?” Yuri asked from the other side of the door.

“Hyunhee and Yoomi,” I shouted and the door immediately shot open. Ohno. I think we disturbed her from a SuJu Marathon. Maybe this will make her feel better.

“We brought you a Cinnamon Swirl!” I raised the paper bag up and smiled my biggest smile while Yoomi-unnie already went inside Yuri’s house. They’re close because Yuri’s parents and Yoomi-unnie’s parents are business partners. That’s why Yuri became my friend, through Yoomi-unnie.

“Perfect! I’m hungry. Come in, Hyunhee-ah,” she opened the door wider and made way for me.

 

*Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry*

 

“Ooooh, Donghae’s so hot,” I unconsciously said. He’s my bias. Isn’t he just so hot and cute? :”>

“I know that. No need to tell me,” Yuri jokingly said while opening her bag of Cinnamon Swirl. “….what did you come here for? You don’t usually visit me. Is there something important?”  *Yes! Very important* I shouted inside my head. But of course, I didn’t break the favour to her immediately.

 

“Yuri, why are you so beautiful today?” I said. O gosh. I at complimenting. It came out awkwardly and I ended up giggling at the end.

“”Why, thank-. Wait. Are you trying to----  You’re up to something aren’t you?”

“Believe me, Yuri. She is and she wouldn’t tell me what it’s about,” Yoomi-unnie said while looking at me.

 

“Okay. Fine.

IneedyoutobabysitformeonthedayoftheTeenTopfanmeetbecauseIreallywannacomeandmymomisaskingmetoostayathometotakecareofthecutelittleboy,” I said to the speed of lightning. When I looked at the two of them, they had this face on >>>>> -______-

 

“I need you to babysit for me on the day of the Teen Top fan meet,” I said.

“That’s all the mission was about? Gosh. I thought it was something bad you wanted to do. Like kidnap Niel or something?” Yoomi-unnie shook her head as a sign of disappointment. I just sighed. She really likes Niel. :D

 

“Back to the babysitting thing,”

“Hmmmm?” I answered nervously.

 

“Is the baby cute?

 

“Yes. You could say that.”

 

“Will your parents be there?”

 

“No. they’re in work,”

 

“Will your brother be there?”

 

“Yes. Probably playing video games, but yeah, he’ll be chilling inside the house.”

 

She put on a thinking face and i just stared at her.

"What do i get from this?"

"Yoomi-unnie will buy you Super Junior tickets on their next concert!"

"WHAT?! How did i get in this conversation?"

"Because you're my friend and i'm desperate! i'll pay you when i can i promise!"

"Fine! If you were not only my bestfriend,"

"Sooo... SuJu tickets?"

"YES!"

"Then i'm in,"

“What?! Could you repeat what you said?” .Ogosh. I love you, Yuri!! You are my Savior!

“I’m going. I love kids. I’m free on that day and your brother is there. And Yoomi is buying me tickets, I'm in!”

“Thank you! Thank You! I love you!! I love you!” I literally tackled her down the sofa. I’m so thankful.

 

“Okay. I know you’re happy you’ll be seeing your one true love, L.Joe but please don’t give me an injury before I see your brother,” she said pushing me off her. Ha! Now I know she has a crush on Soohyun-oppa!

Yoomi-unnie suddenly screamed. I stepped up the sofa thinking it was some kind of rat. But nooooo.

 

“Leeteuk-oppa… SARANGHAE!!! ♥u♥”

 

And we ended up watching MVs and Yoomi-unnie screaming and shouting a her bias on TV.

 

 

Here! it's short yeah. :) ENJOY! -JeonunJen_Imnida ♥