It's The Big Day~

I Was Just A Normal Fangirl.... Until I Got Seat #23.

Chap 5 guys! Hope you like it and sorry if it'a quite short. the most awaited fan meet is gonna happen soon so look forward to it! Please comment some more my beloved subscribers! Some thoughts about the story would be nice! And oh, meet my new co author lilypad99!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------♥

I’m lucky my brother is addicted to video games. It’s a good way of blackmailing him. I told him I’ll tell Umma and Appa he ditched class one time to play video games if he tells them I’m going to leave the house for the fan meet. As I expected, he agreed that if I don’t tell Umma and Appa, he wouldn’t tell I went out when I should be baby sitting Chansu. Now that I think about it, I’m suddenly guilty. Curse this feeling. But what can I do? I’m desperate! I can’t bring Chansu with me to that place. And besides, it’s only gonna be for a night right? Like only 2-3 hours. 2-3 hours won’t hurt right? Okay. I have to stop this. I have to pick an outfit now or I’ll arrive at the fan meet when fan girls are already crowding.

           

            So I decided to wear something that could be easily seen on stage. Not that I’m sure they’ll notice me or anything, but yeah, I can dream right?  Anyway, I wore a neon green colored loose shirt, black skinny jeans and high top shoes. I went to my brother to remind him of our deal, then called Yuri to tell her it’s time. Gave Chansu a little snack while waiting for Yuri, answered a call nervously from my mom, she asked if everything was fine. Good thing my stupid habit didn’t show. I have this crazy habit that if I’m not telling the truth I’ll stutter and inhale the biggest breath. Like I said, stupid habit! Anyway, when Yuri arrived I was surprised of how she was with Chansu. It was like they’ve known each other for a long time. It took them only about a minute to get used to each other, while we took about a day or so. Don’t get me wrong, I like kids. But I guess Yuri is just better than me with kids.

 

            “About what time are you gonna arrive home?” Yuri asked while playing with Chansu, while I fix my hair in front of the mirror, waiting for Yoomi to pick me up,

           

“About…..” I looked at the wall clock. “9 or 10pm?”

 

“But what time will your parents be home?”

“When umma called she said they got invited to their friend’s party so…. Maybe midnight,”

”Is it just me or are you extremely lucky to have all things according to your plan?”

 

“I’m amazed, myself!” I smiled and heard Yoomi-unnie’s car honking in front of my house. “Gotta go! Text me if there’s something wrong okay? Thank you for agreeing to our plan,”

 

“Anything for SuJu tickets!” she laughed.

“Chansu-ah! Annyeong!”

 

“Annyeong,” I heard Chansu say but he didn’t take his eyes off of his precious toys.

           

            I walked to Yoomi-unnie’s car and opened the car door. Yoomi-unnie is looking good in that cute dress. I guess I’m not the only one who wants to get noticed.

 

            “Woaahhh. Nice shirt, Hyunhee!”  she said right when I have taken my seat.

            “Komawo. Nice dress! Are you wearing that for your boyfriend?” I was referring to Niel.

She smiled.  “Of course, it is. Who else do I have to look pretty for?”

Yeah. Excuse us for that. We could get so delusional sometimes. Normal for fangirls.

“I’M SO EXCITED! AND LOOK! IT’S JUST 1:00 PM AND WE’RE GOING THERE!!!” I spilled my excited feeling that I’ve been keeping since this morning.

 

“I know right! The earlier the better! I wanna see them arrive in the venue!” Yoomi-unnie said while her eyes were on her iPhone, waiting for any new updates about Teen Top’s arrival at the venue. Then I saw a cute blue paper bag beside Yoomi-unnie.

“Unnie, what’s that for?” I asked. She looked at it and smiled a big smile.

“It’s a bear!! For Niel!! Y’know, fan gift.”  

“Oh. How will you give it to him? Aren’t the fans allowed to go near them unless we get called or something?”

“I have my ways. Don’t worry.”  she smiled evilly. Oh, Yoomi-unnie.

“Okay..??” 

 

All throughout the trip going to the fan meet, we were playing Teen Top songs and singing to it loudly. See, this is what I call excited.

 

“I NEED YOU BABEH, BA---- AHHHHH! WE’RE HERE!!!” we shouted. I saw some fan girls already crowding around the gates. Luckily, there’s only a few of them there. They were carrying huge fan signs. Some of them saying “TEEN TOP, DAEBAK!” or “Ricky! Cutie!!”  Well, I guess I have to ready my ears for some major screaming later. Of course, I’ll be doing some major screaming too!