Great Timing, Mom.

I Was Just A Normal Fangirl.... Until I Got Seat #23.

Chap 2

“Hyunhee-ah, would you be my girlfriend?  He asked me. It’s like the seen in Crazy MV except that I was going to say “”Yes,” when suddenly I heard my mom calling me.

“My Beautiful Dream ruined in one second,” I sighed, got up from my bed and stopped beside my door to kiss my poster. (you could all guess who that is in the poster) I wonder why she’s calling me at 9 am on a Saturday. I usually wake up at around 1 pm or so. Heh, maybe it’s something important. It better be.

“”Neh, umma?”  I asked getting my comb and fixing my morning hair.

“Come down here. I’ll introduce you to someone,” she said happily. When I entered the living room, I saw a cute little boy that looks a bit like Yoogeun playing with a Power Rangers toy. Who could this boy be?  

“Oh, hi! What’s your name?” I said smiling. I like kids especially when they’re this cute!

 

 

“Yayayayaya!” he started throwing his arms in the air making the toy fly out of his hands throwing it to the other side of the room. Gosh. If I hadn’t prevented it, I would have a black-eye on my face right now.   

“Okay? Mom, who’s this?” I asked, leaving the kid alone in the sofa while he’s getting one of his toys again.

“This is Chansu. Your Aunt Miyoung’s baby. Isn’t he the cutest thing?”

“Yeah, sure.” I said. I wasn’t convinced with that statement of yours, mom.

“Anyway, they’ll be in Daegu for a vacation and they decided to leave him behind, so you’ll be baby-sitting him for the next…… 2-3 weeks,” she smiled brightly and started playing with the little boy.

“WHAT?!”

“Don’t be so excited, dear,”

“Excited? Mom, I have things to do,”

“Well, those things can wait! Remember, Aunt Miyoung is very close to us.”

“But does it really have to be me? What about Soohyun-oppa?”

“Your brother isn’t good with kids, remember? He might just leave the kid while he’s taking a bath and let him walk out of the house,” she stated.

“How about you, umma? Please, umma! I have stuff to do. It’s really important!”

“I have work and what important things are those?”

“A Teen Top Fanmeet,” I mumbled.

“A teen who fanmeet?”

“You know, those guys I’ve been crazy about for months and months? Teen Top?”

“Oh. Those boys you’ve been watching in TV with the weird-haired people?”

“Uhm. Yessss??” should I ba happy that she remembers them or should I be mad that she called them weird haired people? Heh.

“My decision is final You’ll be taking care of Chansu. End of discussion.”

“Ummaaaaa!!!!!”

“Yah! Don’t be noisy!” Chansu shouted at me. Though he shoutred cutely, it annoyed me. He had the nerved to call me noisy when he was the one who shouted just a while ago. Ok. I have to relax. He’s just a child. Breathe, Hyunhee….

I have to think. Maybe I could take care of Chansu, but I am definitely not missing that fan meet. Never. This is my only chance and the next time they might come here might take a gazillion years. I have to brainstorm. First, on how to make this kid like me and make him stop shouting. And second, how to sneak out of the house on the day of the fanmeet without leaving the kid alone. In short, I have to find someone to take care of him while I’m out having fun. I might sound evil but I can’t help it. I really wanna go. I know you all feel how I do, fellow fangirls. Anyway, I wonder if Yuri could help me. Yuri is good with kids, and basically doesn’t have anything to do. She’s always chilling in her house watching Super Junior, Yes, she’s a fellow fangirl and a certified ELF. I really wish she’s free on that day. My fingers are totally crossed.

I went up to my room while my mom is entertaining the little boy. Mom said I could spend this Saturday with friends and she’ll be the one to take care of him, for now. Thank you, Lord. I’ll spend this day looking for someone who’s good with kids, is free on the day of the fan meet and will be willing to stay at our house until I get home from there, just in case Yuri is not available. *cross fingers*

To: Hyunhee ♥

From: Yoomi-unnie ^.^

 

Let’s go somewhere today. I’m bored like hell.

 

 I giggled at her text. She’s always bored on Saturdays. She’s an only child and her parents are always out on a business trip. So usually, I’m her company on weekends. I replied to the text and washed up.

 

To: Yoomi-unni ^.^

From: Hyunhee ♥

 

Sure. We have a mission to accomplish. ;)

I bet that message would bug her until we meet. I wish this day is a lucky day!

 

Hey guys! Second chap. Hope you'll like it. I was wondering if someone would like to help me with the story? Somewhat like a co-author. But i'll type up. :) Anyways, please root for me, it's my graduation day tomorrow. Thanks! Subscribe and Comment!!

♥ JeonunJen_Imnida