Happy But Caught....

I Was Just A Normal Fangirl.... Until I Got Seat #23.

Hyunhee's POV

“OMG, Hyunhee! That was so worth it. Did you see how Niel sang? OMG. He’s like so ho- Hyunhee?” Yoomi-unnie was blabbering about the show that just ended while I was staring in space smiling even though fangirls that were coming out of the venue were bumping into me, rushing to go out and expecting to see Teen Top leaving. “…..Hyunhee?” she shook her head and smiled. “..someone’s spacing out. Still can’t get L.Joe out of your head? Or maybe Changjo? Did you see how close you were to him a while ago. Wow.  Did you finally decide to change your bias? OMG. Don’t tell me you-” I cut her off by looking at her with a blank face.

            “Yoomi-unnie,” I smiled at her. “…..STOP BLABBERING!” you see, Yoomi-unnie has this habit of blabbering when she’s hyped or having a sugar rush….or when she just saw the love of her life which is clearly the cause why she’s doing this now. She stopped blabbering and she realized the blue bag she was holding was still with her.

“Eeeep. Oh no. How am I supposed to give this?” I knew this was gonna be a problem. I shrugged and she pulled me somewhere at the back of the building.

            “Unnie! Where are we going it’s so dark in here!” I shouted.

            “Shhhh! Keep quiet! We’re gonna get caught by the guards!” she shushed me and we continued to sneak at the back of the building. “Let’s just wait for a while if they come out here. I really wanna give this to Niel, please?” she whispered. I checked my phone and saw the time and 12 missed calls. I didn’t bother to check the missed calls because I thought maybe it was from Yuri. It was already 9:30 and I really had to go.

            “Unnie, sorry! I really need to go! I’m dead if mom finds out. Do you want me to be stuck in my room for days just like the time they punished me for failing Geometry?” I asked her in a soft voice.

            “Fine. Fine. Your choice. I’m gonna wait here. Have a safe trip home okay?” she said without looking at me because she had both eyes pointed to the back door, where Teen Top is expected to come out. No fangirls are here expect for us, I’m wondering why. Normally, fangirls would stalk the idols even at the end of the show. Hm. Oh well. I took a bus going home and scenes from this day replayed in my mind. IT’S THE BEST DAY EVER. I just wanted to come here and watch them but something much more happened. Okay. I know there’s like about 0.12365479% chances that I’ll be seeing him again but isn’t it free to dream. If I had the money to go to their upcoming shows again, I wouldn’t think twice. But really, not saying this because I’m a fangirl okay? I just really like how they perform and work so hard to master the moves. *sigh* I’m still having a hangover about what happened. I smiled to myself and looked out the window of the bus I was riding and waited ‘til I arrived home.

            I was expecting mom and dad to get home by midnight because of the party. They usually get home by 12 or 1 if they have a schedule like this one. The party is some kind of formal party with business partners. Business partners. You might think we’re rich right? Yeah. And you might think I have a big weekly allowance right? No. Our parents let us earn for our allowance. We only get it if we work for it. And since I’m not a very hard working person, I had to ask for Yoomi-unnie’s ‘financial’ help to go to that fanmeet AND for Yuri’s Suju tickets. ANYWAY, back to the business partners party thing. My parents own a couple of branches of a famous carwash business. Okay. Maybe not a couple. They have branches all around Seoul and this ‘party’ is where people with the same businesses make agreements and whatever.

            I got home with a smile on my face, expecting Yuri to greet me and go home. I looked down and put my shoes aside then:

“Sorry, Hyunhee. I tried to stop him but he wouldn’t give me the phone then….”

“What are you talking about?” I looked up and…

“It’s good that you’re home now, Hyunhee-darling,” Mom? :o. 

 

Sorry for the short update! :(

Enjoy this one and please subscribe and comment! :)

-JeonunJen_Imnida♥