Punishment.

I Was Just A Normal Fangirl.... Until I Got Seat #23.

Hyunhee’s POV

            Here I am. Standing inside our shop preparing for the last day of my punishment.

 

FLASHBACK

“It’s good that you’re home now, Hyunhee, darling,” Oh no. Mom.

“Oh. Hey, mom. I just went to the uhm, shop. There, yeah.” I looked at my mom then to Yuri, she was giving me an apologetic look. She didn’t tell on me, did she?

“I know where you went off to, darling,” Mom was giving me her smile and believe me it’s not the sincere smile, it was more of a scary smile. She knows? But how? I looked at Soohyun-oppa and he was giving me a mocking smile. Now I know how umma found out. Why did I ever make the biggest mistake of trusting my brother? Hyunhee, pabo.

“You know what this means, Hyunhee?” Mom shook her head, disappointingly.

“Yeah, umma. I need to go up to my room and don’t go out of the house for days,” I was gonna make my way up to my room but umma stopped me.

“Different punishment, darling. Wake up early tomorrow. You’re gonna work in our shop, arasso? ” she walked up to their room.

“Mwo?!” I’m gonna be in the shop for a week washing cars of who-knows-who. I’d rather be stuck in my room. C’mon, umma!!

“Good luck washing cars,” Soohyun-oppa smirked. Aish, this guy!

“Yah! Why did you tell on me?” I pointed at him and he just shrugged.

“What’s the point of keeping your ‘secret’ if umma and appa already knows about mine?” he laughed evilly and went up to his room to play some video games….again. How did umma and appa find out? Aish. Whatever. I feel so betrayed right now. I looked at Yuri and she told me she tried to stop Soohyun-oppa from calling but he wouldn’t agree. I apologized to her for the trouble and told her it was okay that she couldn’t stop my idiot big brother. Chansu was asleep already and I thanked Yuri and asked her to go home. She at least, still, deserves her tickets because she stayed here despite all the trouble. Now I have no choice but to stay in the shop for a week washing filthy cars. *sighs* Help me.

            That night, Yoomi-unnie called me to tell me Niel received the gift but when she noticed I wasn’t talking, she knew something was up.

 

“And then he said thank you and goodb- Hyunhee? Are you okay?” she asked me with a worried tone.

“I got caught,” I told her and she was surprised. I told her about my punishment and she offered to help but I told her she has done so much already so, No. She sounded sorry for me. But I told her I’m gonna be okay. I couldn’t hang out with her for a whole week. This is torture. But I can take it. FIGHTING, Hyunheeee!! ^^

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

L.Joe’s  POV

            We just finished promoting “Crazy” and Andy-hyung decided to give us a day-off from scheds and photo shoots. I was thankful because I couldn’t deny that even though we like entertaining our fans, we still feel really tired. Besides, we’ve been working non-stop since our previous comeback.

“Hyung, why are we here?” a sleepy Ricky woke up, rubbed his eyes and asked me. I was gonna answer but Niel beat me to it.

“Andy-hyung told us to keep this car clean if we want a bigger one next time,” Niel told Ricky.

“Wouldn’t people recognize us here?” Chunji looked around, looking for any sign of fangirls following our van. Seriously, they’re everywhere. We don’t hate it or anything. We lack fan meetings so I think they just want to see us more. We wore our sunglasses and went in the lounging area of the shop.

“Good Morning, sir. Welcome to Bubbly Wash and Shop,”  

I needed to go to the comfort room so I rushed inside and left the other boys.  

 

Hyunhee’s POV

 

“Good Morning, sir. Welcome to Bubbly Wash and Shop.” I greeted the customers who entered while I was wearing the specialized apron for washing the cars. The customers were wearing large sunglasses and I think I one of them looked like C.A.P. Wait. They’re here!! I suppressed my excitement and bowed to them 90 degrees one by one.

“No need to be formal, noona. We already played Paper Dance!” Changjo told me and I smiled at him.

They recognized me from the fanmeet! That’s an achievement right? No brown haired guy was with them. Where’s L.Joe? I was kind of disappointed. Is this some kind of tease? Letting me meet Teen top without L.Joe. Anyway, I said goodbye to them when the manager of this shop told me to do my job. I guess umma and appa told them to not treat me as the daughter of the owner. I went to my workplace and started washing a van. I’m too short for this job.

---1 washed car later---

I went on a break. I was already tired. This is my problem. I’m lazy. Anyway, I was dusting my apron when I bumped into someone.

“Omo. Mianhe, ahjussi,”

“Ahjussi? Aren’t we the same age?” I looked up at the man and became wide-eyed.

“Mianhae! L.Joe-ssi,” he was here after all! Eottokhe!?

“You were the girl from the fanmeet right? My partner in the game? Yeah. That’s you! And you work here?” he looked around.

“Yeah, that’s me and aniyo. It’s just a punishment,” I could feel myself blushing. I guess meeting him again wasn’t as impossible as I thought.

“For what?” he smiled at me. I shouldn’t tell him ‘I got punished because I went to your fanmeet.’ That’d be quite…..rude. C’mon, Hyunhee. Think of a reason! You could talk to him comfortably in your daydreams. Why not now?!

“I, uhm, broke a vase,” what?! Weak cover up. He raised an eyebrow.

“Okay? Well you look tired. Go on a break soon arasso? I don’t like our fans getting tired,” he chuckled, I smiled and nodded. “….Oh, I didn’t get your name.”

“Hyunhee-imnida,” I bowed at him and he took my hand and shook it. Then left. He shaked my hand. My freaking hand was shaked by L.Joe. Can I faint now? No. nevermind. He’s not here to catch me.

            The SECOND meeting with L.Joe served as my inspiration to work the whole day. Shin Hyunhee, you’re one lucky yoja.

            He’s really a nice guy. And he keeps eye contact. I could’ve melted anytime a while ago. But surprisingly, my fangirl side didn’t show. At least outside, but inside, spazzing. Good thing I managed to have a proper convo with him.

 

L.Joe’s POV

She was acting kind of shy but we had a short conversation. I didn’t believe her reason though. Breaking a vase? Anyway, we had to go before a swarm of fangirls chase us so I said goodbye to her.

 

“That noona is pretty!” Ricky said when we were inside our van.

“Yah, Yah. Careful, Ricky. Seems like someone already got dibs on her,” Chunji looked at me and smirked.

“What?” I denied but I gotta admit to myself, there is something special about her. Hyunhee. But of course, i'm not telling that to the other guys. I know them too well. They'll be endong up teasing me for nothing if they find out. Anyway, we were brought to our dorm and i fell asleep in the van. Time for some true rest.

 

Hey guys. Here's the next chap. Sorry if it's short or not that good.

Planning to end this soon but i have to find a way to end it without things seeming to be a little rushed.

Anyways, Comment and subscribe! i would love to hear from my subscribers! :) ♥

-JeonunJen_Imnida♥