Big News

I Was Just A Normal Fangirl.... Until I Got Seat #23.

            Is this really true? I’m literally hyperventilating right now. After finding out that my favourite rookie artist will be coming here and the fact that they announced it late and I haven’t found any source of money yet, do you think that isn’t enough to make me freak out?! I don’t know whether to be happy, sad, or should I be super-spazzing?

           Ugh. If I wasn’t such a lazy- this wouldn’t be happening. Great. Now I’m blaming myself. Nevermind. I’ll do something. Even if it means working 24 hours a day. Yes. I’m that die-hard.  You do NOT wanna know what other things I went through just to get to that SHINee fanmeet or that SuJu SS3.

Anyway, maybe calling Yoomi will somehow revive me from this state of mental panic.

*Hey boys and girls. Welcome to the world of… T-E-E-N-T-O-P*

See. This is why Yoomi and I are best friends. She knows just when to call. Right when I was going to get my phone to call her, it’ll ring and Yoomi’s right there calling. We’re connected like sisters.

“Yobose-”

“AHHHHHH! Yah! Hyunhee-ah! Have you heard?! TEEN TOP IS COMING HERE. TEEN TOP IS COMING HERE! TEEN TOP IS COMING HERE!” 

And THIS is why I sometimes think I’m the older one. 

“Neh… I just found out,”

“Uhm.. You don’t sound happy about it. It doesn’t seem like you. YOU, Shin Hyunhee is finally going to meet your one and only soul mate, Lee Byunghun! Doesn’t it sound exciting?! There’s a big possibility he’ll notice you.  You got everything! The looks, the talent, everything!!!   AND I’m finally going to meet my Niel!!”

“I’m not saying I’m not happy about it but, Yoomi, it’s 2 weeks from now! How do you think I can find money for front row in two weeks?! And no, I am not staying for the back most seats,” Seriously, for me, the far seats are like torture. If I go to concerts or fan meets, I always want that I get to see them at least a few meters away.

“I’ll help you,”

“What? Did I hear you right?”

“Hyunhee-ah, not just because I didn’t help you in school stuff doesn’t mean I wouldn’t help you with this. This is serious fan girl crisis! ”

“Jinjja!? Oh. Komawo, Yoomi-unnieeee! Saranghae!!!!!!!~” 

“Neh, neh, just as long as you don’t speak a word to this to my parents. You know how they get when they find out I’m spending too much money for fan girl activities. AND as long as you pay me when you can, arasso?” 

“NEH! Komawo! CHU! ^^”

“Annyeong. I’ll see you tomorrow, neh?”

“Neh. Annyeong. Komawo.”

And THIS is why I love Yoomi. She just saved me from a major panic attack and I’m  finally, after many days of daydreaming, many days of spazzing and saying “He’ll be mine someday” I’m finally going to meet  Lee Byunghun. THE L.Joe. The cool, hot and cute and hot mischievous rapper of the awesome rookie boyband Teen Top!!!  

 

Now what should I wear? ;)  This? This? Or this?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st chap!! Short but yeah.. hope you like it! Enjoy! Subscribe! :)))))))))

-JeonunJen_Imnida