President, huh?

I Was Just A Normal Fangirl.... Until I Got Seat #23.

I still had to mentally slap myself to see if I’m not dreaming and if this is really happening. I’m at the fan meet! I’m finally going to see them. Teen Top, the group I’ve been crazy about for almost a year. I might not be spazzing right now on the outside, but that’s just because I wanna save some of the spazzing later. Anyway, a while after we lined up, bit by bit the line of Angels started to get longer behind us, some texting, some talking, and some spazzing, one even putting makeup on. That girl putting on makeup caught my eye. She was behind me and Yoomi-unnie in the line. She’s even wearing an ID with the word “President” written on it. Curiosity got the best of me and I decided to ask her what the ID was for.

 

“Uhhhm, Hi. Excuse me. May I ask what the ID is for?” I asked as nicely as I can.

“I’m the president of Teen Top’s fanclub don’t you know?” she said continued putting on her makeup while answering my question. I found her a bit rude. And wait, I didn’t know fanclubs had presidents.

“Uhhhhm, president?” she paused at putting her makeup on and looked at me from head to toe. I hate it when people do that.  Well, this girl sure knows how to be “president.” Sarcastically speaking.

“Yeah. Oh and I see you’re an L.Jjang,” she suddenly had a smiley face on.

“Huh?” then I realized I was wearing an L.Joe pin I bought from last years K-fest. “…oh yeah. I am,”

“I am, too” she faked a smile. ”Well, I guess we both just have to wish to get picked at later’s fan game,” she smirked.

“Fan game?” I asked. She rolled her eyes. Well, excuse me for not knowing everything that’s gonna happen later, Ms. “President.” -__-“

“Fan-idol game. Lucky fans will get picked and play something with them.” She had her “you-don’t-even-know-what-that-is?” face on. This girl is getting on my nerves and I don’t even know why.

“Okay? I hope you get picked…” I went back to my spot in the line and whispered “……..not.” Glad that conversation was over. Whew. At least Yoomi-unnie made some nice fangirl friends. She’s so friendly especially when it comes to talking to fellow fangirls. I’m guessing those fangirls she just made friends with are Niel-biased.

“You excited?” Yoomi-unnie asked me.

“Does it even make sense asking that question?” I chuckled.

“Nice point. But hey, I heard there’s a fan game,” she nudged me.

“Yeah. I know! The ‘president’ just told me,” I said putting air quotes on the word president.

“What president?”

“Of the Teen Top fanclub,” I shrugged.

“Okay? I never heard of her,”

“Same here!”

 

“Fans, we will start letting you inside the venue in about an hour and 30  minutes” a person with a mic announced. Which was immediately followed by screaming and squealing from fangirl, including me and Yoomi-unnie.

“Omygosh. Omygosh. Omygosh. It’s time!!” When it comes to spazzing, I’ll lose against Yoomi-unnie. :DD

“Calm down. 1 hour and 30 minutes is still long. You want to lose energy?”

“Right,” she said and smiled.

 

While waiting, the staff played some Teen Top songs which the fans sang to and also chanted the boys’ names. I looked at my celphone and said excitedly. A little more wating,”  Yoomi-unnie just giggled at my excitedness. Then we saw a limo passing by and it’s window opened, showing 2 (Niel and Ricky) cute boys, waving at the fans. As expected, more squealing from Angels were heard. And also, as expected, Yoomi-unnie lovestruck by her bias.  I just laughed at her reaction. This girl, so in love with Niel. :DD

 

20 minutes, and we’ll start letting fans in,”

 

15 minutes

 

10 minutes

 

5 minutes

 

“Fans, please line up in an orderly manner and get your numbers at the front door. Thank you and have fun,”

 

OH.MY.GOSH. Time is so fast and they’ll already be letting us in. We were already about to go inside and get our numbers when suddenly…

“You don’t mind if I go in front of you right?” then Ms. “President’ walk straight inside.

“That b….” Yoomi-unnie was about to say but I stopped her.

“Don’t worry unnie . We’ll still be somewhere in front anyways,” that ‘president’ girl is just so confident that she’ll get picked in the fan-idol game. I’ll show her if I get picked. *evil laugh* Anyway, Yoomi-unnie got #24 and I got #23. I stared at the number and kissed it. “Please be my lucky number for today,” I mumbled. When we entered the venue, the happy aura greeted us. I can feel this show’s gonna be good! Maybe even a once in a lifetime moment. Luck, work on my life now.

 

Hey, dear subscribers! Sorry for not updating for a long time. but here it is!

It's short yeah. not even a thousand words. OTL. T.T

anyway, i hope you guys like it. :) Don't you just hate that girl ? LOL

Enjoy this chap and please! comment and subscribe! Comment more! it makes me update. :)

Also, i wanna know where my subscribers are from. Anyyeong! Hwaiting!

-JeonunJen_Imnida♥

Aegyo! :">

credits: @LJoeFacts twitter.com