Bribing. :0 :)))))

I Was Just A Normal Fangirl.... Until I Got Seat #23.

This is kind of an extra chap. Nothing's really going on.. Soo.. :)  Sorry if it's short and not-so-good. Until my next update! Annyeong! :) Root for me! It's my graduation today! I mean later. :)

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

I went out of the house wearing my favorite varsity jacket, skinny jeans and colorful sneakers and met Yoomi-unnie in a nearby cafe.

 

"Yoomi-unni, annyeong haseyo," I greeted her.

 

"Neh, annyeong haseyo. Ok. Speak up."

 

"Huh?" I didn't do anything!

 

"What was the 'mission' you were talking about?" See? I told you it would bug her.

 

"Oh that? I'll tell you about it later. Let's order for now. I'm hungry."

 

"Ok? If it involves anything about killing, sorry but I'm not in," she said with a somewhat scared and worried tone.

 "Don't worry. I wouldn't go that far though I'm a die-hard fangirl" i said reassuringly.

 

"Oh. So this has something to do with fangirl stuff?"

"Bingo!" i said. Maybe that was a bit too loud. Now people are staring. I smiled awkwardly, emabarassed.

 

"This better not be abour kidnapping, Hyunhee," she eyed me.

"Don't worry about it. YET. I told you I'll tell you about it later!"

 "Fine! Whatever you say."

 

 We ate and chatted about fangirl stuff and went out to go to Yuri's house. I decided to bring her a Cinnamon Swirl. You know, maybe it'll help to convince her to baby-sit for Chansu on the day of the fanmeet.

 

 "So, is that extra Cinnamon Swirl for me?" Yoomi unnie suddenly spoke up while we're in the bus.

"Uhm. No. It's for Yuri. It's part of our mission." i said whispering the last part like this mission was something extremely private, but it's not. Except to my parents of course.

"I'm telling you, Hyunhee. If I die out of curiosity, I'm gonna strangle you," she eyed me but she was joking of course.

 "You're so curious, yeeaaaah" i sang to the tune of SHINee's Sherlock. . "Oh, Hyunhee" she shook her head. "That's why you love me right?" i laughed and turned my head to the side of the bus staring into space and thinking of the fan meet and hoping that would be the best day of my fangirl life. :)