WE MET AGAIN pt.2

MY DIARY: WITH KYU JONG

continuation...

KYU JONG POV

"Mwoya? why is she rushing...young saeng said..

"Maybe she has her important appointment....i answered..

"Whatever...is she really a triple s? seems not.. the way she ignored us.. young saeng hyung said as he pouted..

"She is...didn't you notice her ring tone.. it was Yesterday,,i laughed as i flashback how she covered the phone and answered it immediately...

"Ahh i see maybe she was just a THANKYU then,, hyung chuckled and get in the car..

"Aigoo,, if you just know,, you are her bias...tsk...that girl is so,, but wait,, she mentioned before,, young saeng is my bias and you are my hub.....what am i to her? i thought...

"Yahhhh don't you wish to get in or we will gonna leave you there!? manager hyung yelled from the front seat..

"deee...im coming,, i answered...

...

...

"we reach the hotel where we gonna stay for 3 days,,,

" i sat down on the couch and reach my phone on my pocket,,i remember she saved her name and number..i browse but i can't find any name like AR...i stopped when i saw a new unknown name..아르 (areu)? i asked myself and check the number it wasnt a korea's number.. ahhh maybe this is it...

''I went out without them to know.. i was looking for someone who can lend me his phone since i don't have my simcard in this country..

"I saw a boy,,, and asked him to lend me his phone by just a sign language..

"He understood me and gave me his phone...i dialled but the number is unattended..i dialled again,, the same only operator speaks...i dialled and ask the owner of the phone what was the operator says,, he shook his head,,,,i gave him his phone and he left..

''what does that mean? he shook his head? meaning the number is not existing? ahhh jinjja..why does that girl gave me an unexisting number..i mumbled as i go back to my room annoyed...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I came home late already and my phone ran out of battery,, i immediately grab the charger and plug it in,,, and check if i have the message from the agency,, of course i don't really expect if kyu jong will call or not..

"i got a message containing that my papers are all set,,that was from my agency lol asking me to report for tomorrow....

"And just a few seconds,, i recieved a message containing and reminding me that someone with a number of +63919******* is calling me several times...it's a stranger's number so i ignored. and if it's important that number will call again..

"I went to have my shower,,, and eat my dinner,,,i plug in my laptop to check my facebook and my AFF...lots of comments and notifications,  i read them and went to bed as i was tired from the traveling...

"the next day i woke up early and had to travel again to the city...

"as i was on my way to the agency i recieved a call...i don't have the plan to answer since it was a stranger's number but different from yesterday.. after thinking and several rings,, i pressed the accept button...

"Hello...i said...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYU JONG POV

"early in the morning we prepared and even set forth to practice on the small stage to where a few hours of fanmeeting will be hold later...

"we're done practicing and went to the dressing room to prepare and fix our make up and hair..i fell asleep while they were doing mine...

"Manager hyun woke me up and signaled me to go out...

"We sat down infront of the fans..im looking around.. i lose my hope that she will not be coming...

"We performed a few songs and turn to the fan signing...

"Lot's of queue..we are resting for few minutes... i asked the translator to lend me his phone...

''I dialled and call,,,eo it was ringing,,, suddenly i got excited...it was rejected few times but i keep ringing it..

"Hello...she pick it up..

"Ahhh ye.. yeobeoseyo.. i answered..

"Eo... kyu jong ssi? she asked..

"De.. eodiya? i asked without hesitation..

"Im at the agency..i can't go there now.. i have to report at my agency...she answered..

"I felt a little upset...jinjja.. is that very important? i asked

"De...she answered without a second thought..

"Ahhh ok,,, can i pick you up later? after the fan meeting? i gather all the courage to ask..

"Wae? aren't you busy?

"Ahmmm we don't have schedule later after lunch since i think we will be done in an hour or two...

"ok i'll try...i will just call,,at the bakery where we met before im just near there...

"eo arrasseo,, be sure to come... we will be having a special fanmeet again with your bias..

"She chuckled..

"Kyu jong ah,, let's start,, manager hyung shouted..

"De.. i'm ready.. i responded..

"Ok annyeong see you later...i said without waiting for her answer..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahhh wait,, i said im not sure....i tried to reply but the phone was hung already...

"I went to the agency and settled my appointment,,and i finished just before the lunch..eo..what a good timing? i pouted and left

"I was walking...i don;t know where my feet will drag me,,, i walk and walk..without my notice i am already at the bakery where we met before...

"Is he here? i stretch out my neck to see inside..

"I sighed.. that's impossible,, they are busy...I was about to cross the street...

''yahh where are you going? someone asked me..

"i looked behind me..ohh an..nyeong,, i stuttered seeing him behind me...and waving to me..

"kaja.. young saeng hyung is waiting...he drag me to the place,, ermmm yeah i don't now what is that place,, a restaurant? i don't go to any restaurant? i hate formal place...

"Inside? i asked as we stopped infront of a fine dining restaurant,,, jinjja,,, i laughed and looked at myself wearing a shirt and a jeans and entering that fine dining restaurant..andwae...i can't go in...

"Before i walked out i was already step inside that place... i lowered my head and sit...i grinned into my teeth as i gave him a devilish eyes...

"Thay ordered... young saeng was just looking and observing at me at how i treat kyu jong..

"I sat properly as i notice young saeng...

"Why you didn't came to the event? young saeng asked..

"ahhh ehhh,, i had my appointment this morning also so i didn't...suddenly i felt the hesitation on answering him..

"Yahhh hyung why are you so formal to her... you were just making her feel uneasy with us..

"Waahhhh,, kyu jong ah,...aigooo.. arrasseo,, i was just asking..young saeng said..

"Then why you keep talking to me informal? i asked to kyu jong,,i am older than you..i revealed..

"Ehh.. i thought i am...

''Ani im 3 years older than you...i smiled and laughed..

"De?

"I pout.. call me noona.. isn't that you supposedly calling me,, and be polite from now on...

"Mwo? yahhhh,, i don't care if you are older than me,, you didn't told me earlier...

"And so?

"He rolled his eyes on me...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYU JONG POV

''Ani im 3 years older than you...she laughed

"De? i asked in pardon...

"she pouted.. call me noona.. isn't that you supposedly calling me,, and be polite from now on...she said like a real noona..

"Mwo? yahhhh,, i don't care if you are older than me,, you didn't told me earlier...i yelled..

"And so?

"I rolled my eyes an look around to check if they heard me yelling..

"Yahhh kyu jong ah,, don't raise your voice..anyway... are you really older than us? young saeng hyung scold me and asked her..

"She nodded..

"And so what... that' is not a big gap...aigoo..i dated older than me before and i had a crush to the girl older than you..i suddenly said..

"Her jaw dropped...as if asking,, date? are we dating? do you have the plan to date me?

"I blinked my eyes several times when i realize what i told them...why thne order is not coming yet? i asked to change the topic...

"Aigooo,, as i thought...young saeng hyung laughed and teased me....

"Erm,,, she cleared and pretend to browse her phone...

"The order came,, save by the ball..

"Yahhh hyung you must give her a special autograph,, you are her bias anyway..

''eo,,, jinjja,, but,,, noona seems to like to have the special autograph from you...he teased..

"De? ani... i want your autograph,,,,since you,,, you,, are my,, bias...she stuttered and avoiding my stare at her..

"Mwoya...what am i doing here then? kurae,,,i thought as i click my tongue that makes her looked at me....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i looked at kyu jong as i heard him click his tongue and saw him frowned...i glared at him...

"Noona here... young saeng showed his album to me with his sign on it...

"Kyu jong was just looking as i inspect every corner of the album,,, i smiled and happily thanked young saeng...gomawo...

"yahhh,, you dont want my album? kyu jong asked as he cut the pork on his plate with grinned in his teeth...

"Wae? ok give me one too...i said..

"Ishhh, you seems just like i force you...

"Aniya,, palli sign it now for me...i talked in a sweet way after seeing him pissed off and ermmm jealous?

"Shirrheo... he chew a slice of pork...

"Palli, noona is waiting....i said..

"Noona? aisshhhh,, he took his bag and get his album and slide it towards me..

"Gomawo...

"By the way i have to go now... manager hyung is alone,, i have to accompany him... young saeng hyung said...

"eo.. jinjja? we havent go around.. kyu jong said...

"Aniya gwaenchanha,, im tired also...just enjoy your date  he teased...and left..

...

...

"wanna go somewhere? i still have 4 hours before i go home..

"De? 4 hours wae?

"Yahhh. i don't want to go home late like before ok..i exclaimed

"Arrasseo arrasseo...where will you bring me today...i want to play..

"ahh ok follow me.. there is an arcade at the mall.. good place to spend the 4 hours..

"We walk and soon reach the mall..i took him to the arcade.....

"waahhh,, but there are lots of people...he said..

"You didn't brought any disguise? i asked frowning..

"He shook his head..

"Aigoo,,, kaja,, i drag him in the department store,,, there we chose a hoody but short sleeve cloth...

''He change and wore his shades on...

"Ok,, let's go,, ready for fun.. i said,,,,smiling at him..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYU JONG POV

"ok,,let's go,,, ready for fun... she said and smiled,,as she smiled widely at me,, her dimples revealed...

''Wahhhh you have your dimples too?..

"Wae? my nephew always told me i have my hole on my face...two holes on my cheeks...she said and laughed as she held my fist to go back to the arcade...

"I smiled as i looked at my hand was holding by her like a noona,, arggghhh..

"we stood up and roam our eyes around.. we stopped and saw the car racing,, we sat down and race together...

"Yeesssss!! i celebrated as i won the first race....

''yahhhh again!!! she scream.....yesssss again i won,,,,,

"she stood up and transferred...we played to the basketball one,, arghhhh she's fast...ermmm i rapidly shoot the balls... eooo!!! i won... i laughed when i saw the score i was 1 point ahead...

"She was annoyed...i smirked...

"He run towards the dance revo or whatever that called...

"Yahhh!!! he called... dance,,,she said..

''Wae.. we can dance together...i said..

"ani i will watch...she said..i stared and ended up dancing alone..

"I am dancing with the music and the instruction or steps popping out on the monitor...i notice her taking a picture of me...i smiled and continue..

"we played more and earn tokens..

"We put them together and i went to the counter for a change,, i chose a little green bear...i went back to her and gave it to her...

"eoo gomawo.. she thanked me..and smiled again revealing those hole on his cheeks...

"Mwoya..? kyu jong ah... i thought..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"we felt tired after playing a few games... i sat down in the bench as he went to the counter and return to me giving a green little bear...

"Eo gomawo,, i thanked him, and smiled widely at him..

"He stared,, i avoid it,,,want to eat ice cream? i asked

"Eooo ne...he replied as he snap out from his stare..

"Kaja.. i looked at my watch,,, an hour left... we need to freshen up and rest...i suggested..

"Ok..we walked and bought ice cream... and sitted on the food court..we ate our ice cream...

''Ahmmmm,,, are you keeping my number? i asked hesitantly..

"De.. wae,, i can call you too when i go back to korea...he response..

"Ahmmm i think you can't reach me by that number...i said..

"Wae? i mean isn't that your number? he asked..

"De.. here in my country,,,,

"Then? he was like waiting for an explanation for him to understand..

"Actually i am leaving next month...i revealed..

"Leaving? where? i mean where you going? he asked.. leaning his arms on the table and waiting for my answer..

"Ahmm,,,im going to taiwan,, im working there for three years...i said...

"Ehhh,,, taiwan? i see.. we still have fan meet there maybe you can go that time...he said..

"Ani...

"Wae? why you always don't come to our event? is it that hard to just go and see us...are you really a triple s? he suddenly seems annoyed..

"I am,, but i can't assure you because i don't own my time..aigoo,,, i worked ok..i said rolling my eyes on him..

"Ok arrasseo... then give me your number there so i can call and visit whenever we go thare..

"I don't have my number yet,,,

"Then send it to my email address if you have it..

"Arrasseo.. i agreed,,,actually i don't know if i can..

"eat your ice cream now... he said...

"just  a few minutes he went on my side... ok can we get pictures now?

"ayy shirrheo..

"Mwo? he shouted and held my shoulder and force me to have picture...

"eo kyeo,,,he laughed as he check on the photo.. i am frowning with my eyes shooting devilishly on him and clenched my teeth that makes to reveal a hole on my cheek..

"Yahhh.. delete that.. and repeat.. i exclaimed..

"Ani,, i don't want to change it..he sat back on the other side..

"I showed him an annoyed face but he ignored me...

"i have to go now  it is already 5.... 

"Ok,,, i will send you off....he volunteered..

"It's ok i can go my own... i refused...

"he held my hand and didn't talk as we get out of that place and went to his service car...

"As i gasp an air,, i was already inside the car...

"tell ajjusi where you going,, he elbowed me and said,,

''to the bus stop..i said telling the driver hesitantly

"We reach the bus stop...

"gomawo,, and thanks for the special fanmeeting again...i owe you for the second time...i said..

"Aniya.. you entertain me,,, we will meet again,,,,he smiled but a little sad...

"De bye... i waved and get off the car..

"he step out of the car too..i haven't gave you the final session for the fan meeting..

"ehh? i turn back to him..

"He pulled my hand and suddenly gave me his warm hug and a soft peck on my cheek..

"I gulp my saliva in.. ar..rasseo.. then go in and leave first,, it's too dangerous for you if you were caught by fans and media here.. i said as i pushed him inside the car and looked around.. mr.driver please take him to the hotel now, i told the driver,,,i waved and he waved back to me before closing the tinted door of the car..i run towards the bus as it was about to leave...

"I rested my back comfortably.. ahhh im so tired,, but i got two albums.. i laughed and giggle...but why kyu jong suddenly act like that.. is he jealous over his hyung? ahhh jeongmal,,, and why he doesn't like to call me noona,, aigoo,, anyway you dont have to call me that since you are my hubby,, i laughed as i poked his picture on the cd... i met him twice already.. eo trice already,, the second one is yesterday...am i that lucky? i kept the cd and took out my notebook and trying to finish my fanfic that i was writing yesterday,, i hope he didn't saw his name on this notebook...i talk to my thought..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYU JONG POV

"She pushed me inside the van and told the driver something i couldn't understand,, soon she waved and i waved back before closing the door...

"Why is it too short,,, always, time is running out,,

"I looked at my phone and browse the picture i took a while ago,, i laughed and giggle,,, kyeoo,,,she has dimples like hyung too.. 

"Aehhhh,, yahh kyu jong ah,, do you need to be jealous over your hyung... aigoo,, de your hyung is her bias anyway but,, argghhhh i forgot to ask,,,what am i to her what is "hub.." means or she didn't finish her sentence?.

"She's going to taiwan? aigooo will i able to find her there? i sighed......

"i went back to the hotel,, and there manager hyung and young saeng hyung was staring at me like i commited a crime,,i ignored them but soon after they bombarded me with questions...i answered some and some i didn't.. 

"I am tired so please i want to rest,,,!!! i shouted at them and they shut their mouth...

"we came back to korea the next day... i immediately grab my phone and sent a copy of the picture to her but when i was about to call,, we were rushed to the safe exit because fans were outside waiting for us...

"We had a schedule to attend the same day and to the following days we were so busy,, but i called her once just few minutes of how's that and what's up,, we don't talk too much anyway,,, i didn't have much time for my phone since we came back to korea..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The next day i recieved an MMS containing the picture taken yesterday..arghhh why he saved this picture... i felt annoyed but as i looked at the picture carefully,,, "he was so cute and looked so happy..." i  mumbled as i was laying on my bed..

"Thanks to you i met my bias young saeng,,, geunde it is good if you call me noona too.. you keep calling me Yaaahh,, am i yahh aisshhh jinjja..

"I hold my cheek and smiled and feel the hole on my cheek,, you notice them? just now? i mumbled complaining..

....

....

"Days had passed,, well what to expect of course a busy celebrity had no time on his phone and called someone like me...

"But he did once,,but just few words,, how are you? as he asked and replied i am fine,,, he said i missed you and i was like..mwo? and the phone just hung like that..

"only days left before i leave and he never calls again...ok i understand,,, fate will decide if we will gonna meet again...i sighed...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

note: Hole is the dimple,,,haha...

anyway,, is it boring? i think yes,,, keke,, but sorry,, i got lazy to do some outing,,,maybe next time around i don't know when... thank you for reading,, if you want to subscribe,, you are free to subscribe and do comments too...thanKYU,,, ohh sorry if ther are typos and errors i didn't able to browse back to check..

 

2012-03-25: LOL I CHECKED THIS PART AND SAW LOTS OF TYPOS LOL IM SO ASHAME NOW,,I JUST HAD BROWSE AND NOTICE THIS NOW COZ DON'T HAVE TIME TO EDIT,,