WE MET AGAIN pt.1

MY DIARY: WITH KYU JONG

"I was in a fast food chain,, to make it imaginable,,,i am in McDonalds, waiting for a friend to meet,, As usual im in the city because of an appointment to my agency..

''I decided to eat first since i didn't had my breakfast.... chicken with rice and an extra regular fries,,, i ate my chicken and rice first and then after i took out my notebook and pen to write anything and end up writing a fanfic because i was bored waiting..it was already 10:00 in the morning,, argghhh my friend is late again,, for an hour that we are supposedly meeting at 9 am...

"I grab a strip of fries and dip in the sauce (ketchup)..i started to write and had this thought of mine on writing what is happening to me today and yeah i thought of kyu jong too that's why i end up writing a fic...my ss501 center..not my bias,, young saeng is my bias,, but i prefer kyu jong as my hubby, that's what a fan called their idol anyway..

"Ideas pop out on my mind..i continue to write...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYU JONG POV

"i am having my fanmeeting again in the philippines,,, suddenly i felt so excited...my manager told us and inform us the schedule of the flight....the first thing i thought is the girl i met before, the girl i spent my birthday with..

"I'm sure she is aware that we are going in her country again but this time im with young saeng hyung...

"I gave my email address to her but why she didn't sent me a message? it was only a month since i went there... i pout and frowned while mumbling

"yahh! kyu jong waeyo? my manager hyung asked and notice me

"Ahhh hyung nothing..i answered quickly and turn to the other side to avoid him...

"Are you sure? or.. you are thinking with someone now that we are going there again? manager hyung teased..i know who he was pointing out..

"Hyung....i whined..

"wae? i saw an excitement on your face...do you think you will see her again? he asked teasing again..

"He still remember that time...i thought...

...

...

"The next day is our flight and arrived to the said country as early as 9am....

"Fans are waiting,,,, i wonder if this bunch of fans had enough sleep just to welcome us here at this early...i look around even stretching my neck to see those at the back..

"Hey,,,i see a girraffe neck..wae? what are you trying to look for? young saeng hyung asked as he notice me..

"Ahhh nothing...i was just...ahm ayyyysshhh dwaesseo...i replied annoyed...

"Looking for her? do you think you will find her with this bunch of Triple s? 

"Mwo? her? i asked giving him a confused face..

"Aeeessshh,, don't deny now.. manager hyung told me already...the one you dated the last time you went here...He smiled teasing me obviously..

"How'd you know about her?

"Not that much,, as i was saying,, manager hyung told me..

"Tsk...i will just tell you next time....

''Ok as you said...

"I am still looking at the window of the car as we get in...because i didn't found any that goes the same face as that girl...i sat back and tilted back my head..

"I just hope i got her number..arghhh i didn't even know that we are going here again in just only a month,,,i mumbled and poke my phone screen...

"Keumanhae,, i want to sleep,, young saeng hyung said while he closed his eyes...

"There's a bunch of annoying traffic...i heard my tummy sounded like saying feed me now...

"Hyung can we drop by a fast food chain? i'm hungry....i suggested..

"Ok arrasseo...manager hyung agreed...

"We stop..and hyung went out to buy...i followed...

"Yahhh just get in the car... 

"don't worry, we are safe here i think,, i didn't saw some fans following us and i have my hoody and shades..

"Haisssttt...arrasseo....

"We get in a Mcdonalds,, there are some people around but not that much,,only few age parents and some highschooler but i think no one recognize me,,,don't they know ss501? i thought then i lean on the counter while waiting for our queue

"My eyes were roaming around and had stop to a corner,,, someone who is busy writing and chewing fries at the same time....she's looking always on her phone seems she is waiting for someone,,a date? i smiled...but.,,i started to widened my eyes..

"I removed slightly my shades,, eo!!! she looks familiar? i went closer and leave hyung at the counter...

"Yahhh comeback here... manager hyung called..

"Hyung jamkan i'll be back in a moment..i told him..

"I went closer and i suddenly smiled.. i sat down infront of her on the same table..

''She looked at me but he looked back to what she was doing...

"Annyeong! i greeted her...she looked back at me and stared for a while not responding..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am busy writing and chewing my fries,, i often check the time and my messages on my phone..

"Someone sitted infront of me,,, i just looked at him and put my trash on the other side to give him a clean space..he was wearing a hoody sweater and a shades in this kind of weather..isn't it too hot to wear a sweater in summer days and it is too sunny today..i looked back immediately to what i am doing...

"Annyeong! suddenly he spoke and say hello in korean language.. i heard him though i have my earpiece on both ears listening to ss501 songs...

"I stopped and looked back at him..i didn't respond., i stared as i tilted my head..

"He removed his shades and hood for seconds and put it back..

"He smiled at me and waved..

"My jaw dropped as i recognize whose infront of me...

"Hi, he greeted again in english..

"Eo.. kyu jong ssi...i suddenly got panic and closed my notebook...ahhh ehhh,,,,

"It's ok.... don't panic..

"Im not.. i was just,, anyway,, what are you doing here? i asked..

"we are having our fanmeeting again here,, don't you know that? he asked pouting..

"I know.. what i mean is here...infront of me..at this place...

"Ahhh,,,i felt so hungry so i suggested to drop by and buy foods...he said while rubbing his tummy..

"Ahh here,,  have some...i suddenly offered my fries without any thought..

"He grab one and chew it...

"Yahh.. what are you doing there? someone had called from not so far..i looked to where is the one calling..

"Omo! i widened my eyes...is that,,,,i haven't finish my sentence when i turn back at kyu jong and found him staring at me..

"Dee he is your bias... he grinned and chuckled...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYU JONG POV

"I looked to where the one is calling, i saw young saeng hyung standing on not so far...when did he followed us? i thought he was sleeping..i mumbled

"I remembered she is her bias..i stared back at her and saw how she reacted..

"he wants to asked but didn't able to finish his sentence coz i gave her an annoyed face..

"he never did that expression when she met me,, she even told me she can't recognize me that time..i thought..

"Dee, he is your bias,, i grinned..she pouted..

"ahh hyung come here...young saeng hyung quickly walked towards us..what were you doing here? he asked..

"Ahhhh my special fan.. she's a fan...i told him..

"How'd you know? a special fan? he smiled teasingly at me.....

"Her name is AR,,,he introduced me...

"You already know her name?

"Yes.. because she is the one i met before..the one who made my bday special..

"De? jeongmal...the one you dated before? he suddenly asked..

"Yahhh, hyung that is not a date.....i denied..well for me it was already a date..

"You went in an amusement park together, ate together,, have souvenirs together,, even had couple tee,, isn't that called a date? young saeng hyung innocently asked..

"Whatever....i rolled my eyes and turn to her,,,she was just staring at us....

"suddenly her phone rang...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The two were ahemmm just conversing about what happen before,, and yahhhh im still here,, it was so embarrassing that young saeng consider that a date,, couple tee?,, ermmm it's not my idea anyway,, i was wet that time so i had no choice but to wear that...anyway,, im still happy that time...

"suddenly my phone rang...i pick it up and answered..eo.. hello...i answered in my language..

"I saw them looking at me,, so embarrassing i got shy all of a sudden i turn to the other side and continue to talk with my friend behind the call...Yes..ok im coming...i hang the phone..

"I quickly pack my things...

''Mianhae. i have to go now.. my friend is already at the agency..nice meeting you again kyu jong ssi and nice to meet you young saeng ssi..i said hesitat=ntly and stood up immediately..

"Wait... kyu jong stopped me..

"Wae? i asked

"are you coming to the event tomorrow?he asked..

''de? ahmmm molla,, i haven't purchase a ticket because i was so busy lately..i answered..

''I saw him disappointed..if i still have time tomorrow maybe i could just drop by if there are spare tickets to purchase..i heard they were sold out already...

"Ok go with me for a while...he said and grab my hand out of there and the next scene i am is that i am beside their van.. with young saeng just following us behind..and the manager rushed to run when he saw his kids running with a girl...

"Yahhh mwoya? manager asked..

"Im sorry,, i frowned and been ashamed..

"Eo... she is the girl...manager recognize me...

"De.. kyu jong answered...and turn to me...ahhh ye we don't have tickets here but we will just tell the guard to just allow you to get in,, so can you give me your full name and your phone number?

"Mwo? i suddenly had my second thought wether to give it or not...

"Please? he beg..

"Tsk.. young saeng chuckled...

"OK,, i pouted.. but don't expect i might answere if you call...i told..

"Wae? he asked..

"because i really don't answer a strange number...maybe you must send a message before calling...

"Ahhh ok... here,,, he gave me his phone and there i saved my full name and my number...

"This number is useless soon so why must get it now... im leaving in two weeks.. i mumbled with my language...

"What did you say? he asked again,,

"Ahh nothing i need to go now...my friend is waiting at the agency already...i said and run rapidly as i can...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...to be continued to the next chapter...