TWO YEARS WITHOUT YOU: THE FAREWEL pt.2

MY DIARY: WITH KYU JONG

"It was a happy day at the amusement park..we took pictures and remembrance,,, it was almost night,,6 pm to be exact,,,we decided to go home though i don't want to...

"hayyy triple s...he called out while we were being silent again at the car..

"I looked at him puzzled at what he wanted to say...wae? i asked...

"Are you afraid of me? why don't you get closer? im not eating you...he said as my jaw dropped at what would i answer,, i looked at the space and a single person can sit in the middle,,that's how distant we are...

"I turn to the window leaning unto it biting my nails...

"He held my arm gesturing me to get closer,,i just stare at him and didn't move,,,i know it won't be easy to make memories knowing it was the last time i got to see him and i am not sure if we were able to meet after his service,,,i don't want to get used being beside him,,i don't want to miss him that much,,i wonder,,still wondering why he proposed to me or why he decided to have me as his girl,,,i doubt at first...a celebrity being fallen to someone like me,,im not that rich, pretty and i am too quiet to be with, older than him and so what's the reason why he kept seeing me,, a special fan,,too much to be a special...

"come closer,,he said in husky voice...my tear starts to formed on my side eyes...i looked away,,,

"What's wrong with you,,,why you don't want to get near me? he continuously asked....

"I shook my head and didn't let out words because in no seconds if i start to talk i will start to cry...

"He shook my arm and didn't waste another seconds,he get near me trying to face me but i can't look at him,,,am i that desperate to have him? maybe as a fan yes but who would know,,the feelings that formed in my heart is not just being a fan,,it's all true and i know im falling to this guy..i fell to this guy actually its the right phrase,,.but knowing he will leave after we officially declared to each other that we were in,,what more could i think for,,what more could i expect,,still, he is leaving me behind..

"he hold my hand, squeezing as if he don't have the plan to let go,,he kept silent as he heard me sobs and sniff like a little girl...

"Im sorry,,,he suddenly apologize,,,

"An~~~aniya..i,,,i was,,you know,, im not the only one crying because you'll gonna leave music for a while there are other triple s and thankyu out there crying and sad for you..sadder than me, upset than me,,i bet tey already let out a bunch of tears....i told him trying to ease the heaviness of my chest,,im not used to this drama but i cant help but do...

"He pulled me into a hug..2 years is not that long,,,you sai you'll gonna finish your contract,,just think that i also worked for two years in a restricted country so you hadn't have communication to me in two years,,i told you i will visit you as soon as i will be released in the army...he comforted me but that makes me more so upset...

"stop crying,,am i dying? no right? you just making me more worried...he scolded me..

"I still keep not talking but gaining much air to breath properly,,i can't breath holding my tears..

"Sir,,,we are here now...the driver interrupted..

"Eoo,,de,,, just stop the car first on the side,,we just talk for a while,,you can have your dinner if you want,,,kyu told the driver...

"The driver went out of the car in understanding...

"we were silent in a while i just stared to nothing,,,,he just kept looking on my direction...

"you have to leave now before it will flooded to much tears in here if you won't go now,,i tried to joked...

''i don't mind i can wiped those tears...im going in any time.,,,he said with a gloomy tone...

"I know you don't have to repeat it...everything is in the internet...i flashed with a smirked..

"he pulled me without any warning into a hug...he tightened as i tried to pulled out,,but before anything had we said,,my tears roll down to my cheek..i cried and sniff,,i am a looser in terms of dramas like this,,i hate farewels,i hate leaving especially if i am the one was left...

"shhhh,,stop crying,,,i will call once in a while...we can also tweet so you better open your twitter always...he said making me calm...

"You are too bad,,,why you have to leave,,im contented seeing you on shows,,but now how can i,,,,i started to blame the fate..

"don't say that..isn't it good if we just make a happy memories today? but you ruin it,,,this is not what i am expecting and this is not what i planned...if you cried and let another roll of tears you will see me leaving mad at you..he threatened...

"i tried to stop...he didn't allow me to cry once more though he knows i want to,,,though he knows my heart ache that much and i needed to release it...

"I admit this is the most dramatic thing i ever had,,but what can i do...it is kim kyu jong whom i secretly adore, love, and admire watching too far from me,,,and now leaving after he just make me his girl...

"i wrapped my arms around him locking my hands on his bask as he was doing too to me...i heard him chuckled,,,i love you,,he whispered,,,i didn't responded but hear his voice,,,mezmerize on the softeness on his tone as my eyes closed,,feeling how his heart beat calmly....i said i love you,,can't i get any response? he asked

"I don't have to,,,

"Mwo? he exclaimed,,

"I don't have to because im giving you my heart already,,,and obviously im yours..i said...

"But i want to hear it,,he demanded...

"Seconds of silence and i decided to say it out,,,i love you more,,even before you told me...even before you don't know a special fan of yours...i said

"he flatted his warm lips on my forehead that i started to sob again but i got to hold it...afraid that he will relly leave being mad at me...

"i pulled out and sighed,,,time for you to go...i will just wait some news until you havent left yet,,you have few weeks more,,and i bet those days, were just silent to both of us,,,i fake a smile...

"He stare at me and he sighed in deep,,,eotteokke,,i felt like i don't want to leave...he said squeezing my cold hands...

"you have to...by the way i am so happy all of you gathered,,you were always the center of them,,,everyone was happy when all of you got into the stage though minnie can't go up but triple s could understand it...you made your fans happy again you know that...i tried to switch the topic but it didn't helped out..

"I know,,,and i miss them all i w,as glad that they came to see me,, i thought they won't because your bias came from a comeback stage and hyun joong hyung came from an event and the two are not really prepared...thanks to them,,they fulfill my farewell event...

"so much for a talk..you really need to go...i pushed the moment,,,like pushing him away,,,

"don't be rushed,,my flight is tomorrow i have still time,,,he said,,,i chuckled..

"Few more hours spending the time inside the car with his hug and fell asleep makes the time flew fast...he got up and shook me,,,get inside now,,,it's already almost late...he said looking at his watch...

"Eoo...de,,i drew a small smile...annyeong..take care always..i said bidding a goodbye,,,i waved my both hands on the air...

"Dee,,take care too...you will wait right? he asked once more....i nodded as i teared up again...he pulled me with his embrace once again,,,

"I pulled out and opened the door,,i stepped out but he pulled me down back inside...he planted a soft kiss,,,the softest lips i ever touched,,,i responded and gave it...the kiss lasts for minutes and we got to pulled out,,,he rested his forehead on my shoulder for seconds and lift up to face me..i love you,,remember it,,,he said eye to eye...

"i love you too,, i replied as i stared at him back...i gave another soft peck and wiped off the tears forming on his eyes,,,annyeong,,i waved and left immediately before he could grab me once again,,i don't want another tears to fall..i went inside as the gate get closed already,,,meaning i can't go back anymore...i saw his car drove away...i sighed as tears falls on my cheek while walking upstairs to 2nd floor on my bed...i burried myself on my pillows putting my blanket around me though it was really summer though aircon is on it felt too hot still,,maybe because i cried much,,,i heard my room mates asking what happen but then they just decided to let me be....i fell asleep and woke up with swollen eyes,,,as my routine,,checking on net with my phone even at work....i saw some news about him leaving the taiwan,,he got caught maybe but it doesn't matter, no other news aside from him having a vacation here..time to work again so i closed my phone,,i opened it again as i remembered he wants me to open my twitter account always,,i log in and so i saw his tweet few minutes ago..,,,,just posting "i loveyou and missed you already.." i chuckled and giggle that makes my friends looked at me...there are retweets asking who,,,but he tweet back saying he misses his fans...

"Addict!!!! all said in unison,,,i was called addict because i always browse on my phone all the time.. everytime i have free time...i closed it and went to work..

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

KYU POV

"early in the morning,,i woked up,,i didn't had much sleep thinking of her...i showered myself and prepare as my flight is early as 7am.. i used my phone to open my twitter,,i tweet but got response to other fans so i reasoned out that i am talking about faqns whom i missto stop them asking who i love and miss already...

"I sat on the plane and remember last night drama,,,she sobbed and cried too much,,,did i just ruin her life? i just made her day too sad...i  thought and blame myself from making her tears..

"I hope she could wait for two years..i mumbled as i went to look out side the plane where i can't see anything now but white clouds...

"i fell asleep and the next thing i saw is that we were landed already,,meaning there is no turning back,,i was in seoul already,, and it's time to face my duty in some weeks..

"i rode the company's car since i had to go to the agency...i called out,,dialling her number....

"Yeobeoseyo? she answered as quickly as i expected...

"You missed me huh,,i teased...

"Ani...i was about to close my phone when you call so i accidentally answered your call..she said but i am sure she was just denying it...

"ok as you said,,i agreed not to make her embarrassed...i missed you,,i said,,,

"Hey? who was that,, you are missing for? young saeng hyung came and teased me,,he knows who i am talking to so i don't need to answer and he just passed by me going to the office,,,

"I chuckled...i have to go now i just want to check you out and make sure you still there...i said,,

"tskk you sure are weird,,where do you think i am going? Arrasseo,,take care...she response...

"I love you,,,i told her..

"i love you too,,i saw your tweet too...,he replied and heard her friends teasing too..we hang up and went to our own duties...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"It will be 2 long years before we gonna meet again,, a relationship that i never expected to be.., a relationship worst than a long distance relationship...

~~long distance relationship had the chance to talk and see on net,,,but this relationship could it be possible?

~~it's a 50-50 in chance,,, is this means our chance to get meet and the chance to be together is also 50-50 in chance?

~~so much to worry in me,,is he worried about it too?

~~i can wait for him but can he wait and hold his words that he gave to me?

~~i love him and i am sure of that,,is he serious too and love me with all his heart?,,,

~~i have my sincerity,, does he have it,?,,,i don't want to question his proposal and ended up just waiting,,,i have questions that i might doubt him but i love him,,he is right in other ways,,,he won't come to see me if he is not serious and sincere...and so i have to trust his words,,,im sure he won't say words just to disappoint a triple s, a special triple s like me...

~~~i love you kim kyu jong this is just a true feelings from me,,from your special triple s..i will wait until i get to see you infront of me...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"here is the last part,,,lol,,,how can i continue this now? kyu is leaving now,,so i decided to mark it complete,,,hahaok wait for 2 years too and i will update and open this again... thankyu for reading anyway..