AGAIN: TAIWAN pt 1..

MY DIARY: WITH KYU JONG

Waaah....my flight arrived finally, im waiting at the entrance...Agency came to give our passports and tickets..this is really is... i'm leaving the country bound to where i am working...3 years again..eotteokke

"i checked in and waiting at the boarding area..

"An hour left before the exact flight when my phone rang...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYU POV

"i lay on my bed looking at my room ceiling after my schedule this morning, resting for a while and need to attend my next schedule this night a radio program and tomorrow another FM in taiwan,,,i thought all of it and sighed...

"What is she doing right now? She didn't even sending any messages on my e-mail or even on my phone?

"i poke my phone while staring to her number,,i close my eyes and fell asleep after...

"The next day,, i together with youngsaeng hyung will have our fan signing event in taiwan...

"I suddenly thought of her.. again? wae? i don't know...i grab my phone on my pocket while were on Seoul airport waiting for our flight 30 minutes left..

"I dialled her number

"Hello,, she answered behind the call

"Yeobeoseyo? i replied

"Eo!!!! nu-gu-se-yo? she asked cutting the word..

"Yahh! you don't know me? i asked disappointedly...

"Ahh ye kyu jong ssi? she asked as if she remembered finally...

"Deee, you really forgot me? i asked to confirm..

"Ahhh.....ehhh may-be? she answered...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Someone is calling...the number is private..

"Dee. you really forgot me? a man voice asked but i know who it was..

"Ahhhh....ehhhh may-be? i answered in question...

"Ahhh ok anyeong...he suddenly said with his voice really disappointed

"Argghhh jamkan!!! i exclaimed,,,im just joking,,,i said before he will end the call...

"De mwo? what did you say? he asked and his voive got liven up a bit...

"I said.. i am just joking you didn't heard it? i said..

"I heard,,, anyway,, eodiya? he asked...

At the airport? i answered,, i told you before right.. im going overseas for a work? i reminded him...

"Ahhh de...now? he asked again...

"Yes my flight is later an hour and a half from now....so maybe after lunch i will be there? wae?

"JInjja! daebak!!!!  his voive seems to be happy and excited...

"Yes..why were you so happy? i questioned curiously..

"Geunyang... eodie? what airport? he questioned..

"Taipei but our place is tainan then.. i replied..

Ok.. jinjja daebak...got to go now,,,we're leaving already he said....

"Wait....where you going? i asked

"Ahmmm you'll see later manager hyung is calling me already bye..he immediately hang the phone.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYU POV

"Hyung im gonna meet someone at the airport there later,,, i told young saeng hyung happily...

"Nugu? ani of course we will meet our Triple S there...young saeng hyung said..

"Ani..hope we will see here there i said with a wide dra of smile on my lips...

"Nugu? young saeng young asked irritatedly...

"Jinjja i don't know why i am so excited to see her...i mumbled while fixing my hair...

"Yaahhh you mean noona? young saeng hyung stop walking anf face me..

"I nodded and left him...

"Why am i always like this to her? i thought cupping my face...

"Nver mind, i just want to see her,,that's all,, im enjoying her company,,isn't it? aigoo kyu jong!!! i talk to myself in mind and fasten my steps...

...

...

We finally boarded,, feeling excited and looking forward that i might see her again it's just like im meeting a long lost close friend of mine...i thought and sleep...

"Wait a friend? i questioned myself,, a special fan,,she is a special triple s...i said  ..

"Jinjja special friend? i mumbled and shook my head to clear my messy mind......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What does he mean?, why he was so happy?.. i asked and continue to chat with others while waiting...

"After an hour and a half... finally boarding time....

"The flight was 1 and a half hours...i fell asleep and didn't mind kyu jong's call a while ago...

...

...

"we arrived and disembarked and took our luggage..we wait for the others and the instructions from the one assisting us...

"While waiting someone tap my both shoulders..

"I turn around and saw him...

"My eyes widened and become speechless..

"He waved to me infront of my face...

"I look around and pushed all the excess saliva on my mouth...

"I saw all the people around me looking at us....crazy..what are you doing here? i asked while lowering my head a bit by side...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYU POV

"FInally arrived at taipei..hyung is waiting for our luggage.. i looked around..

"Young saeng hyung was standing beside me..looking for her? he asked looking around too...and rolled his eyes over me..

"De.. i responded,,, but too many people but i think no one recognize us yet,,,

"Did you see her? young saeng hyung asked again...

"Not yet... help me find her...i pouted..

"Is she went here to see you? he asked..

"Ani she will work here...i answered,,

"You two seems be closer huh... hyung teased me..coinsidence?

"Aeehhhh...just find her!!! i said..coincidence or not i don't care...at least i can see her in such unexpected times...i froened..

"Young saeng chuckled,,i heard and i just ignored him..

"Ohhh.. i found her... i walked faster into her back.. i tapped her both shoulders,,

She turned around and her eyes were wide as she was surprised...speechless as in no words came out at first...

"I waved and say hello but she didn't able to reply instead she looked around and when i look to where she was looking i found lots of people were staring at us....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"oh my all people were with us,, what is he doing? eotteokke?,,my mind got blur..

"Annyeong!!! he waved and geet again...

"Why were you here, jeongmal...were you stalking me? i suddenly asked..

"Ani why would i?,, i am the celebrity popular singer ss501 kim kyu jong,, you forgot,, we have schedule here.. he said..

"I pout and grin,, i know!!! mianhae,,ok..i rolled my eyes.....

"You don't know that we have schedule here?

''Ani i am busy,,, and i talked to you on the phone a while ago and you didn't told me...

''Why would i?

"Ahh dee mian again...im nothing but a fan,, i must be the one searching for your schedule right? i said irritatedly...

"you were so busy lately you don't send any messages on my phone i gave you right?

"i am busy.. i told you..

Anyway...thanks for being so busy,, i met you here...

"Aigoo.. na bogoshippeo? i teased..

''Yes he misses you noona..Young saeng interrupted from behind him

"We all three looked around and people never cut their stare at us...

"Soon, manager called them...Kaja.... he said..

"Ohh we're goingi will call you next time,,,

"De ok  go go go now...i shoo kyu jong..

"Yahhhh why you want me to go now... he exclaimed that makes people look again..

"jinjja this is so embarrassing.. can you go now? i said frowning and covered my face to hide it...

'Wae? he looked around..

"Geunyang..go now..your manager is waiting... he will get mad at you now..go please...i begged because of embarrassment..

"Arrasseo mianhae,, we're going now...he said sadly..

"Take care and good luch to the event

"What is your number here,, i will call you..palli..

'De.. ok.. i saved my number to his phone and deleted the old one...

"I will call you later...he said and run towards his manager and young saeng who were waiting..

"Yaahhh i can't answer your calll,, i shouted but he already disappeared infront of me...

"You know him? a friend of mine asked..

"Ahhh yes,,, he is a friend of mine.. why? i asked..

"He looks so cute..he looks like a celebrity... she said without any idea..

"Ahh really? i questioned smiling..

"My friend nodded his head and soon we left...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for all the typos i don't own the computer,, i still cant afford now,,,i will continue next time,, haha this is not a one shot lol this will be long...lol...thanKYU..