Let's End This.

Sherlock

 

-JONGHYUN'S POV-
 
Key! Key!! Why..? If only I was one step faster. If only I could reach his hand to pull him back to safety. But no time for this I have to go get Key at the next stop. I turned around to find the train's schedule,but only to find the person who pulled me back. I remember. Just when our fingers brushed each other, I felt a yank on my other arm,pulling me back. If that person wasn't there... Key would be beside me and we would be on our way to finish this case.
 
"Why? Why did you pull me back!?! Why,Taemin!?" I yelled at the culprit.
 
"I-I'm sorry hyung..but director's orders," He apologized with a small voice.
 
"What orders?" I asked through my gritted teeth. 
 
"...To.."
 
"To what?"
 
"T-to.."
 
"Say it,Taemin."
 
"To arrest you..."
 
....What?
 
During my shocked moment,Taemin took the chance to go behind me and pull out a pair of handcuffs. He took both of my arms and pulled them back,securing them with the cold chains.Returning back to reality, something reminded me.
 
"Taemin, let me go. I have go get Key! Arresting me, won't make anything better! Let me go. Just let me finish this one task with Key by my side. Then you can arrest me, prison me, or execute me,whatever. Just please..set me free." 
 
I'm down to my last chance. I begged and pleaded for Taemin to let me go as he guided me to the car. He opened the car door and gently pushed me inside. 
 
"..Sorry Hyung" He responded as he started up the engine.
 
I sighed heavily. So many question filled my mind. This has took the worst turn. I wonder if Key is okay.. Is he still on the train? Is he waiting for me? Or did something happen to him that involve Ic? And also..why is the director arresting me? I'm almost done with the case. I can't think of any reason to why he arrested me... Did I do something?
 
The car stopped at the curb in front of my work building. Taemin pulled me out of the car and escorted me inside. Once I got inside,the familiar breeze blew over. But yet..no one was in there. We walked further into the building. No one in plain sight.
 
"Taemin..where's everybody?" I asked him curiously,yet scared of what exactly happened in here. I felt fingers over the lock on my hand and the pressure was released. I looked at Taemin,surprised at what he had done.
 
"Jonghyun-hyung..Go find the Director.." Taemin said calmly. Like he had never released me. I nodded slowly and walked away.
 
------------------------------------
 
"Taemin...you're done.."
 
"..Yes sir..." Jonghyun-hyung..good luck.
 
-------------------------------------
 
I was walking down the empty halls. I have no idea what's going on.I'm arrested,and yet I don't have any handcuffs on anymore. No one is in the building. Wait..since I'm free.. I could go get Key. Yeah..Key is my main priority right now.
 
I turned back and ran through the way I came from. I wonder if Taemin is still there..I kept running until I hit the main lobby again. But that's when things started getting weird. The lights were shut off. I tried turning them on again,but apparently electricity's out. Darkness had fallen outside too. The only light I could use right now was  the moon's. Looking for another source of light, I searched the counter. After a few minutes of rummaging,I found a flashlight. But judging on how weak the light was, I don't have much time left.I'll just use up the flashlight then I'll use my phone.
 
I checked everywhere for any sign of my coworkers. Every office I had access to. Some were locked shut. I tried thinking of a place I wouldn't think in the first place. 
 
The basement.
 
I shined my light toward the stairs that traveled downwards like an endless maze. Step by step, I walked down, cautiously. Every time the stairs creaked ,I would wince. I continue to work my way downstairs until I reached the bottom. One step on the ground and a loud noise echoed through the room. The flashlight illuminated the dark room and I found the answer to my question.
 
"W-why are you guys down here?!" I yelled,but in a quiet matter, to my missing coworkers. I realized that they were tied up so I went and help free them
 
I quickly fumbled with the ropes behind them until it was loose. Then I unknot the piece of cloth that limited their speaking skills. " Hyung, what happened?"
 
"I-Ic. That's what we're all sure of. Ic is in the building." My coworker said in a trembling voice.
 
"..Really?"
 
"Yeah..."
 
"Stay here then and protect the others. I'm going up."
 
"What!? No,at least have some people join you for back-up,"
 
"I'm sorry,but no. This is my case..I have yet unfinished business to do.."
 
I started up walking the old stairs to face trouble. But I had an idea. Something that will catch Ic for surprise. I stopped midway at the stairs and turned back. 
 
"But I do need a favor to ask you guys.." I said to the people downstairs.
 
Let's end this once and for all.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: yay~ i updated~ the fic will be going to an end soon. TT TT 
Jonghyun..WHAT ABOUT KEY!? O n O
 
Comments= ♥ No Silent readers~ I love comments like my own cat and fish. Sometimes even more
 
~Dia is Out!~