So..Tired..

Sherlock

"Are you really going far?" 

"Oh Knight, I expected more from you.You're not even near me yet."

"But as a patient person I am, I shall wait for you."

-------------------

-JONGHYUN'S POV-

"I haven't heard anything from 'Ic" in days. Have you,Key?...Key?" I set down the folder to see Key resting on his arms.

"Aish. Yah! Key!" I yelled to wake him up, nudging him with my foot under the desk. I sighed and walked over to him.

I kneeled down to his eye level and lightly shook him. "Key...Wake your lazy ." I took a good look at his sleeping figure and smiled a little bit.

Cute.

He really looks vulnerable sleeping. I poked his cheek and Key stirred. One eye slowly opened to for the light not to blind him suddenly. When he saw me, he groaned.

"Yah! Is it really displeasing to see me?! I'm a very handsome person you know," I said with a frown.

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that.." Key replied.

"Hm, are you really that tired? Your replies are pretty quiet..You have a fever?" I raised my hand and placed it on his forehead. His face turned red.Key's eyes were tired and barely open.His lips were slightly parted 

"Mm.." 

"You're burning up.. Go home" I instructed.

"But you'll be working by yourself. I'm suppose to be helping you."

"You won't be helping if you make me worry too much,"

"..Sorry.." I patted his head. 

"Then go home.." I said gently.

Key slowly got up and gathered his belongings. Slowly. Very slow. He's that sick.. Have I worked him too hard? I stood still to watch the pitiful person walk away like a snail. Once Key touched the handle of the door, he lost his senses.

-KEY'S POV-

 

"..Sorry.." I patted his head. 

"Then go home.." I said gently.

I got up, having no energy in me. My power felt like it was sapped away. I walked towards the door slowly. I could feel Jonghyun's eyes on me,watching my moves. My head started pounding. It was getting harder to breathe each second. I was sweating a little,but I felt so cold. Before I knew it, I out.

------------------

"When will you move forward?"

"I'm waiting"

"Tch, look at me. Playing this game. The game of life. I'll decide who's dead or not. After all I'm the ringmaster."

---------------

I came back to my senses and opened my eyes. Jonghyun was hovering over me,dabbing my forehead with a wet,slightly cold, towel. His eyes just screamed concern.

"Welcome back to Earth. How ya feelin'?" Jonghyun asked softly while holding a small smile. I groaned as a reply before closing my eyes again.

"Give me a proper reply. After all, I nursed you." 

I opened my eyes again. "I feel a little better...My head still feels heavy.."

"Well get better.."

"Where am I,by the way?"

"My house. I didn't know where you live, and the hospital was far. Your condition didn't look serious, just fatigue.So I just took you here. " I nodded to his explanation.

Jonghyun left the room with the bowl of water. His room... is clean,but full. As in it's full of photos all around. As I look closer at the photos, I noticed it was about the case. So he treats his home as his office. Jonghyun's desk was full of papers. Scattered all around. Files stacked high. He works too much. How come he doesn't get sick? 

Run,Knight,Run.

...What..was that? My heart started pounding. I looked around the room again. Jonghyun..do you have nightmares in here often?

The door opened again. Jonghyun was now holding a tray of food.

"Soup and water as a classic."

I gathered the energy to sit up and Jonghyun placed the meal on my lap. My eyes widen at the meal. It looked...really good. 

"Wah...I never expected you to make food like this!" I exclaimed as I tasted the food.

"Wow..." Jonghyun went to his desk and cleaned up the papers.

I was starving. The food going down my throat and into my empty stomach satisfied me. The feeling of being restored again. Renew. This meal is perfect when people are sick. I looked over to Jonghyun,about to compliment the food again. But his expression stopped me. He was frowning. He was looking at his phone..

"Key?" He continued to stare 

"Y-yeah?

"What were you dreaming about?"

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"...'I'm waiting' 'Run Knight,Run'  What do you mean by those?Were you having a nightmare? Or dream?"

.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: PLEASE READ.Hello~ Update~~ I'm sorry for not updating in a long time. Laziness and scho-... ok just laziness. And the thing is it's break for me.. so i have all this free time on my hands XD but  i know im not being productive and i need to update more.

The thing is though... im having writer's block. oh yes.. the demon. the demon im trying to fend off from my territory. anyway, because of that im putting this fic on a hiatus. ;A; until i am able to write again. i have no idea how long this will last. it may be quick or not. i don't know. actually, not because of laziness but i have no motive to write. TT TT nothing. i find it sad. 

In my world:
no motive to write ANYTHING = not liking kpop,bias, or otp anymore.  (╥﹏╥)

so yeah...just to let you know before hand, just in case you're like "WHY WON'T SHE UPDATE ALREADY?!!? GAH (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
but thats how i imagine you to act. you probably act way different than that. you might not even care /slaps self

And i stopped at a cliffhanger. wow.. i am evil. 

ok enough of my rambling

Comments=♥No Silent Readers.  Where did all the pretty comments go? That might be another reason this is gonna be on a hiatus, jk

~Dia Will Be Back!~