Third,Final Bomb.

Sherlock

-JONGHYUN'S POV-

"Do we really have to walk around the whole city? It's tiring!" Key complained. I rolled my eyes and sighed. He really is a diva...

"Shut up will ya? We're walking around if something important pops up" I explained.

It's been days since the last bomb threat. As each day go one, we start to become anxious and more curious. Further more, no clues or texts have been showing up. It's been awfully quiet lately. 

"If you're really that tired then let's go in a cafe or something" I suggested. Once I said that,Key's eyes brighten and he was full of life again. Wow..he's giving me mix signals about he personality now.

"Really~? I've always wanted to try this cafe. Fortunately it's nearby~!" He grabbed me hand and started pulling me.

"W-woah Key! W-wait!" I stuttered. I couldn't keep up with him at all.

-----

"See taking a break isn't so bad~" Key smiled. I gave him a small smile. 

"I guess.."

Our coffee arrived and was placed in front of us. The brewed coffee was fresh. It had an aroma that was pleasing to my sense of smell. The coffee warmed my tongue and slips through my welcoming throat. I sighed in satisfaction and Key looked at me with a smile.

"Good,right?"

"Yep..I needed this.."

"See? You work too much. You should thank me for giving you a small break!" Key,once again,complained. I chuckled in response and nodded so I won't get yelled again.

"Alright,alright. Thank you"

We continued talking about things not even related to work. Which is good since it was a break from all the seriousness of the case. I learned Key's personal facts. Like how he hates heights,he laughs at cheesy lines and how he has a love-hate relationship with horror movies. I really didn't expect to learn about him. I just wanted to keep our relationship to coworker status. But I didn't think I would enjoy this conversation either.

The fun stopped when I received a text message from the "bomber".

From:---------
To:---------

The place with at least 600 people.
People who know nothing and thus want to learn something.
It's local and public. 

Hint: Near you.

"What the hell? Know nothing,want to learn something. Public. 600.. Schools?" 

"..There's a grade school nearby. It had at least 600 kids who know nothing and is learning something." Key stated.

We looked at each other for a moment with wide eyes. Then jolted up from our seats and ran out the cafe. Of course you know,putting the money on the table. We may be in a rush,but we don't want to cause anymore problems. 

We ran to the school as fast as we can go.Let me tell you that it was farther than we expected. As soon as we got there, we saw children playing and having the time of their lives. Not knowing there is a bomb about to explode any second. What is that women trying to do!? We quickly walked through the gates onto the campus until we were stopped by a teacher,I suppose..

"Excuse me,but who are you? Why are you here?" The middle-aged women said.

"I'm sorry but is it ok if we check your classrooms" I asked,panting in between my words.

"I'm sorry,but no. I cannot allow you to go through" Argh. Damn you.

"But this is an emergency!" Key announced.

"For what?"

I looked at the teacher then pulled Key a few feet back and whispered in his ear," Should we tell them about the bomb?"

"Hell no! That would be too risky." Key whispered loudly. 

"Ok, do you have your ID card?"

"No...Do you?" 

"...No... Damn it! How are we gonna do this..."

Our loud whispering conversations went on for like a few more minutes before resuming to the puzzled teacher.

"Well...our emergency is that... We need to run."

"..What?"

At her moment of confusion, Key and I ran straight pass her into the busy halls and up the stairs. We could hear her yelling and a whistle. Man we're so gonna get in trouble with our company...

Another problem came up.. Well,we got pass the teacher... what do we do now?

"Now what!?"  Key questioned as we ran a little farther out of the teacher's sight. This is some sight for the students.. 2 grown men running away from another adult. We seem like children just then... Nah, we fit in just well.

" Hmm, we need to look for that bomb... Check every classroom."

"What if a class is in session?" 

"Then check the empty ones first! Alright? It's just a matter of minutes before we see an explosion and kids screaming and dying. NOW GO!"  On cue, we ran in different directions,holding our phones to call the other if we found the bomb. 

That evil would want to blow up the school. To blow the entire school, the bomb would probably need to be place in the center. But since this is a building...The place where it should blow up is the center at the bottom. The first floor. Ugh, but that teacher might be down there...with security...not so good.

I slowly went down the stairs. The sight of the teachers with some much bigger and tougher people with her scared me a little. There's a bomb. They should understand me once they hear an explosion. 

All the guards looked at every single direction. There was no way for me to go through...Okay..um bad. Yeah...bad timing for Key to ING CALL ME! The security heard the phone ring and saw me. I froze for a moment,smiled, and ran. As I was running for my life, I picked up my phone.

"Key!! BAD TIMING MAN! I was trying to sneak down the first floor!......You're on the first floor? What room!? 204? GOT IT." I hung up and kept running. I turned a sharp corner and ran faster. I looked behind to see some men have fallen down. ers. EAT MY DUST S!

"201,202,203,204!" I opened the door and locked it. Not to mention pull down the blinds. I turned around and let out all my breath and panted. 

"Are you really that tired?" I heard Key's voice through the pounding of my head.

"NOOO WHAT DO YOU THINK?!" I said sarcastically while breathing heavily.

"Geez, don't have to be so mean."

"Now's not the time,where's the bomb?" I said getting my breath back.

"Right there on the desk. It was pretty easy to spot. I don't know why nobody had seen that," 

Key's phone had rang and he picked it up like usual.

"Welcome back! Had a fun chase,Sherlock~?" I rolled my eyes and silently said a long string of cuss words," Well, this is a nice place to put this 3rd and final bomb~! A school of kids having fun! But what they are really doing is just waiting to die! Moving on, the hint is scattered about the room...like the stars themselves. Could you find all of them? Think about how they're arranged,as well. Mess this up,and the whole school goes down with you!"

"Scattered about the room? How they're arranged? Key,spray this whole class with the luminol." 

"Okay?" 

3 minutes of spraying and identifying, we discovered 8 symbols with a number next to them around the room. 2 on the desks, 4 around the walls, 1 on the window, and 1 on the board. They were oddly shaped symbols. What do they mean?

"H-hey. Jonghyun.Come here" I heard Key's call.

"Hmm?" I walked toward Key who was looking at a poster. It was a picture of the solar system. With all the planets and their symbols.. 

"So the marks on these walls are the planet's astronomical symbols.."

"There are numbers next to them as well..."

"How they are arranged as well.. "

"Mercury is 3"

"Venus is 4"

"Earth is 1"

"Mars is 5"

"Jupiter is 8"

"Saturn is 6"

"Uranus,9"

"Neptune is 3"

"34158693,that seems right.." Key nodded and punched in the numbers to the phone,carefully. One small mistake,goodbye.

We waited for a few minutes and looked at the phone..

Pitch black. Thank God.

"Huh amazing.. I went through all that trouble just to be defeated in the end. Well, you can't fight in a losing battle. This won't be the end, Sherlock~" 

-

"Are we done? Did we win?" Key said hopefully

"Not quite Key... We'll just have to wait. In the meantime, let's go apologize to those guards back in the entrance," 

"What?! Aw man.. this is gonna be a pain!" He whined.

Tell me about... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yay update after 3 days i think~! It wasn't exams this time that kept me from updating... naw those are over. It's just my laziness and myself for getting distracted very easily. XD I had no urge to write today ,but I made it through. XDD I noticed I write longer than I expected for most chapters... -_-

PROMOTION!:

Check out my friend's poster requesting shop : CLICK ME~ ;]

and my other friend's ss501 fic: PRESS ON ME ;D

..don't think wrong from those..

mmk ,UNTIL NEXT TIME~ BYE~~~

Comments=♥ No Silent Readers

#HAPPYBIRTHDAYSEHUN~! -not related to anything from this story- hehe Hunhan../slaps self

~Dia is Out!~