The Second Bomb.

Sherlock

-KEY'S POV-

"Hello? Jonghyun,you here?" I called out once I opened the door to his office. The detective was on his computer with bunch of files laid on his table. For some reason, his postion made my cheeks heat up a bit..

"Oh you."  He said flatly without even looking up at me.

"I have a name you know!" I glared at him. Yeah.. my thoughts about him earlier are gone.

"Yeah yeah yeah.. Moving onto business. Hear anything from the women yet?"

"No. What if she calls after 6 years?"

"Then this case will be open for 6 years. I'll accomplish this task no matter what." I sighed at his determination.

"Sometimes,it's good to give up on things,you know"

"Yeah right. Do you have any ideas why Onew is somehow related with the women?"

"Hmm.... This is...hard..."

"Ok,sit down and let's put together what we have so far." I followed his instructions and sat down on the chair in front of him.

"We arrived at the crime scene with the clues we have, Jessica was there with Onew. Onew's occupation is a drug dealer. Jessica was dragged out after being drugged. Probably. From those clues alone, we infer that Onew is the one that kidnapped Jessica. On Onew's profile we discover a note with a clue. It directed us to a rich hotel with a bomb. The phone attached to the bomb was the way to deactivate it. By calling the person with the eight digit number,a women's voice spoke to us. This case is far from ending."

"What about that mysterious man?"

"We could leave him as a side note.Who knows, he might play an important role later."

"This is some case..."

"No kidd-" Jonghyun's words were interrupted by his phone. We looked at each other a moment because we knew who it was. The caller ID was his own number. Yep. That women again.

"Wait..it's a text."

 

From:-------
To:-------

Drive,Flight,Feet,*Ride*

Find out where to go next, Sherlock
Hint: Click Clack.

 

"Drive...Flight...Feet...and Ride. What does she mean by that."I once again,asked.Jonghyun looked out the window. The street was pretty busy alright. People bustling to other places. 

"Drive is a car. Flight is a plane. Feet is walking. She emphasized 'ride' and gave us a hint of click clack."Jonghyun explained. He pick up things so fast...

"A bike?"

"Doesn't seem like it...Click Clack doesn't entirely fit.."

"Transportation right? Then lets name all the transportation methods"

"We got car,plane,walking."

"Bike."

"Scooter."

"Horse."

"...What the hell? Horse?" Jonghyun raised an eyebrow at me.

"Why not? This is a women that wanted to blow up an unstable rich hotel we're talking about here!" I defended my weird  answer.

"....Train.."

"..." Train? Does he mean..?

"Train. Subway! There are tons of people there. The subway is always busy!"

"Plus,this is Seoul. Trains go click clack. That makes sense..

"God. She probably planted another bomb there. What the ? That crazy . Come on Key."

----------------------------------------

-JONGHYUN'S POV-

We arrived at the station in a hurry. But once we got there, we noticed that everything seemed normal. People were getting tickets,some were waiting. Some on the phone,some walking quickly to get to work. Just a normal sight to see.

"Do you suppose we were wrong?" I asked Key in doubt of my answer.

"No. Because your Kim Jonghyun. You're always right!" He gave me an encouraging smile. 

"Maybe not this time..." But once I said that, Key's phone rang. 

"It's my number. The women?" 

"Possibly, here lets go to a more quieter place." I pointed to the men washroom. People don't go in the bathrooms because of the dirtiness and stuff so it makes a good quiet place to store secrets.

-

I closed the door behind me and Key answered the call, putting it on speakers,too. 

"Welcome back~! I guess my first bomb was a little easy.I think you understand the rules by now. The second bomb is on top of the pay phone. I tried to deactivate it from a phone at the station once.Haha! With my own blood~! Oh I also left an essential question on the mirror for you. That's my hint. Now think until you go insane!"

"Every word that women talks,I swear a lose a year of my life." Key commented once the stranger hung up. I chuckled because well..I agree.

"Okay so there's a question on one of these mirrors. Use the spray and ALS." 

The sum of the first four is five. They are led by the largest. The sum of the last four is eleven. The smallest leads. What are they?

"Five...Eleven. How do you put that in an eight digit number..?" I said once we found the hint on the last mirror in the bathroom.

"The pay phone outside.. Let's find the bomb first." I nodded in response to Key's suggestions.

-

We walked outside trying to look normal as possible. Well,we don't want people to know that there is a bomb waiting to explode in 10 minutes,do we? Yeah that sounds frightening...

"I see something red up on that phone.." Key pointed out.

We walked towards it and I carefully took the bomb down. 

"Didn't she say she tried to deactivate it from a phone in this station once?" 

"Yeah"

I eyed the pay phone and sprayed the luminol on the number key. Surely she used her own blood to make her fingerprints stand out from the normal citizens that used this. The numbers one,two,and three lighted up.

"So  the numbers are one,two,and three."

"So.. the sum is five,led by the largest. Must mean the largest number go first."

"3 and 2 won't work since that is just two numbers. So the number 2.. and three 1's. The next four is eleven,led by the smallest. 3.. plus 3..plus 3.. is nine..plus 2 is eleven. Led by the smallest. 2,3,3,3. That's four numbers too. " That's my soution so far..

"Should we try it?"

"Yeah.."

I pressed the numbers:

21112333.

We waited for a bit and I noticed Key shut his eyes,like waiting for his death. 

"Nothing happened.."

The phone went pitch black and the women's voice came up.

"Good~! You deactivated the second one! Now~ See you next time Second Sherlock~!"

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yay update~ Sorry if it seemed pretty late. Exams just killed me. -_- I swear those are like demons. Like the story so far? :D

Comments=♥No Silent Readers!

~Dia is Out!~