Graveyard.

Sherlock

-JONGHYUN'S POV-

"Okay..hmm... Ic's been silent these days...Onew is the main suspect... Jessica is still kidnapped.Possibly dead.. Maybe I should go talk to her family for anything new... Other than those stuff, nothing seems to move this case forward...This is like a never ending game..." I muttered to myself as I walked out of the main office from the meeting. 

My mind was filled with different questions. It all piled up in my head. Not only the questions related to the case,but about Key too. I asked him a question on the day I took him home with me... but he never answered. Instead, I just let him off the hook and continued nursing him until he was better. During that time though, he never said a word. It didn't seem like he was breathing even though he was. That just proves how much of a hard stone rock he was. Emotionless.Expressionless. Always contained this blank face that I couldn't read. 

"Yo~" A voice behind me said. I turned around to find Key in a cheerful manner

Ba-dump

..What the ? Why is my heart pounding so hard...?

"Oh,Key. Feelin' better?"

" Yep. I give my thanks to you." He said as he took the paper out of my hands and begin to look over them.

"...You're..happy.. Doesn't seem like you're okay.." I gave him a why-don't-you-go-to-the-mental-hospital- look.

"Shut up, I'm just in a good mood."

"You went back to normal for a moment...then went insane."

"Insanity is the only thing that keeps me sane in this crazy world.."He walked into my office, eyes on the files.

Insanity,huh? That's very true even without any reason to support it.

I walked into the office and saw Key already parked onto the chair in front of my desk. "How about we go outside and visit the royal family?"

"Royal family? Jessica's family?"

"No,the king and queen of England. Yes, Jessica's family!" 

"Gee, don't have to yell"

----------------------

We walked down the busy streets of Seoul to the victim's house. The clouds gathered around the bustling city. This whole week has been gloomy and wet. No sign of the sun anywhere, just rain pouring hard and dark dismal clouds. We would've gotten a taxi,but Key complained about paying money. He didn't bring any and I certainly did not want to pay.  Both of us didn't even bring our own car. Bad day to carpool, that's for sure. 

I felt a drop on my face when I looked up at the only sky. Following that little drop ,came a whole army of water coming down on us. Looking at the rain up looks like a thousand arrows coming down upon the enemy. My sight of the sky was covered by a black shield over my eyes. I glanced at Key who was finally clever enough about his surroundings to bring an umbrella.

Ba dump

This sharing the umbrella thing is normal for us now. But for some reason, today feels awkward..

We walked straight while dodging running people using what they have as a cover to shied them away from what seems like poisonous rain. Some take cover under ledges of buildings. Others may use something to cover them like an umbrella. The rest would just stand still and enjoy the warm tears of the  sky. The cars seems to have disappears somehow. No traffic this time. Only a few cars parked at the curb. Some at the red parts.

It was pretty silent right now. Only the rain can be heard. Nothing special happening. That until when Key grabbed my hand and dragged me ahead of the sidewalk.

Ba dump

"K-Key! Woah, hey! What are you doing!?" Key said nothing,the umbrella off of me and still on him. He stopped running and stood still looking through a gate. 

...A graveyard...

----------------------

A/N: hi~ IM BACK~~~ THIS FIC IS BACK ON TRACK.... i kinda got my plot planned out so don't have writer's block anymore, and at this moment I hear weird buzzing noises from an electric scooter my neighbor has. ...offtopic. XD

if this seems short and horrible/slaps self then i apologize~ ok well, im glad to be back, crazy author on aff. on the side note, i have final exams coming up. YAAAAAAYYY no. -_- relax, no putting this thing on hiatus again. this will be my only stress reliever so i must keep this alive. XD

off topic news:  i got a ukiss doradora and exo k mama poster in my bedroom~adding to my wall which already has suju mr simple poster,clara chung signed poster,and a pokemon poster. kid at heart ♥ i don't know why but i felt like sharing this info with you guys XD ok, sry for wasting 5 extra seconds of your lives. now, go back to your world.

Comments= ♥ No Silent Readers~! cuz i love them comments. they feed my soul.:D

~Dia is Out!~