Success

Drama
Please log in to read the full chapter

The sisters liked Baekhyun's idea to tell Boa sunbaenim that Yunho and Nicole are married and that she is ruining their marriage so with encouragement the sisters and Baekhyun head out as they bypass Yunho's office when the sisters heard "my lovely daughters of mine!" Kaylee said " were ed!" Katlynn said " language Kaylee dad will scold you if you use it!" Kaylynn said " let's go see what he wants!" The sisters walked back to Yunho's office as they came inside and saw him typing on the computer when he looked up...

Yunho was fixing some schedules when he looked up and saw his daughters waiting for his response as he asked " do you know why I've called you 4 in here?" Kaylynn looks at her younger sisters as Yunho continued " I've received this on my desk and to be honest, I've purchased everything for a baby that Kaylee is going to have!" The sisters all looked at Kaylee as she said " surprise!" The sisters cheered and Kaylynn said " you little rascal how did you plan on telling us, you could've just said it!" Kaylee asked " where's the fun in that?" The sisters hug Kaylee...

Yunho saw Baekhyun peeking through as he said " Byun Baekhyun, come inside!" Baekhyun came inside and looked terrified as he hides behind the sisters when Yunho said " now I've heard from Giselle and Karina that you had a little ual relations with Taeyeon and that you completely forgot that Kaylee is the one for you and that Taeyeon came to me and told me everything that you've done to my baby girl Kaylee!" Baekhyun gulps as Yunho said " now here's the thing Baekhyun, I don't want you close to Kaylee and you'll be not in the family for what you've done!" Kaylee said " stop dad, he is accepted in the family, I forgave him and he already fixed my heart!" Yunho said " very well then, but this time Baekhyun never leave my daughters side!" Baekhyun said " yes sir and I'll always love Kaylee to the death!" Yunho sits back down...

Yunho said " leave me alone with Kaylee please!" The rest leaves as Kaylee said " dad you can't be like that scolding Baekhyun for something that can be fixed, I want to get married to Baekhyun dad!" Yunho asked " i'll release the news and when?" Kaylee said " if it's possible this weekend everyone is off and I want to make the wedding as soon as possible!" Yunho said " I'll make the invitations and catering, you do the dress, tuxedo for Baekhyun and the party!" Kaylee said " I'll have my sisters do the rest!" Yunho nods as he started with the invitations...

Kaylee comes out of her father's office when the sisters came back and Kaylynn asked " so how did it go?" Kaylee said " well Baekhyun is in the family again and dad will release the news of me and him dating but we have a party to organize!" Katlynn asked " who and what?" Kaylee said " it'll be mine and Baekhyun's wedding!" Baekhyun smiles like an idiot as the sisters giggled when Kailee said " we will help you so we need to get your ring sizes and get the ones you like, it's the purple rings right!" Kaylee nods...

Kaylee send her sisters off as she and Baekhyun went to a store with dresses and tuxedos as they picked matching ones... Kaylee got in a white with purple strings attached and her shoulders exposed a bit as she came out as sh

Please log in to read the full chapter