The Beginning

Drama
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a chilly afternoon around 4 or 5 ish to say the least, it's been quite the busy day for those people coming in and out of their work areas as we are in the city of Seoul, the busiest city in Korea... Let's go downtown where SM Entertainment is located at and let's head inside shall we, ohh fancy posters, gift cards, albums, clothes, anything you can find in this place... Wait a minute, there's a girl group that are heading outside, shall we follow them...

Let's see, why I do say, these girls are Aespa, the four member group consisting of Karina, Giselle, Ningning, and Winter, they do look lovely and I'm wondering why are they out here?... Who knows right... Now shall we dive right inside and figure it out...

*********

Soo Man has told Aespa to wait outside because he has a surprise for them inside the building as he doesn't want Aespa to find out just yet so he calls Yunho (which is the father) and prepares a special party for the girls... Soo Man had successfully made contact with Yunho and sets up the tables and chairs while the rest of the groups came to help decorate and some placing take out and going to get it themselves...

Aespa doesn't even know that the party is for welcoming their 5th member as Yunho said " oh I forgot to tell my daughter that she's the 5th member of Aespa!" Soo Man said " we'll call her, um, Jaehyun, would you mind calling Yunho's daughter and informing her that she's Aespa's 5th member!" Jaehyun asked Yunho " what's her number hyung?" Yunho said " is **********!" Jaehyun dials it as it rings...

At home...

She was getting ready when her cellphone rang and answers it "hello?" Jaehyun on the line " hello is this Jung Kaylee?" Ahhh so the name is Jung Kaylee remind you that she also has a sister name Jung Kailee sound so similar but different spelling... Kaylee said " yes this is Kaylee!" Jaehyun on the line " oh I just wanted to tell you that your father organized a party for you because you'll be debuting with Aespa!" Kaylee said " sure thanks for the update!" Jaehyun on the line " Soo Man wants you to come around 6pm, Taeyong and Taeyeon will go and get you!" Kaylee said " sure thing I'll wait for them!" She hungs up and squeals...

Kailee comes inside and asks " do I need to even know?" Kaylee said " I'm debuting with Aespa!" Kailee said " no way, so your debuting with Aespa and I'm not sure about me, I'm not like you!" Kaylee said " hey, I know you got displaced in JYP!" Kailee said " but it was Jihyo who had to open saying that I married men !" Kaylee said " I'm sure she didn't mean to say it and make you do it!" Kailee said " yeah but she's a !" Kaylee hugs her sister and said " I just thought for a second, maybe you can debut in SM if possible, I'll talk it out with Soo Man and see what he says!" Kailee smiles...

Around 5:30pm...

Kailee was helping Kaylee getting dressed and putting on her makeup when Taeyong and Taeyeon came and saw Kailee prepping her up as Taeyeon asked " hey Kailee, would you mind debuting with my girls of SNSD!" Kailee said " sure, well I was displaced from TWICE since Jihyo made me do something that I don't do and she did it by force in order for me to get displaced!" Taeyeon said " wow, but not us, we won't do anything like what TWICE Jihyo just did!" Kaylee said " go for it sis, I'm sure SNSD will help you learn the choreos of each song!" Kailee said " why not!" Kailee finished as she got ready too...

Taeyong and Taeyeon came to the building and parked in the reserved area and got out of the car as the sisters followed them when Taeyeon said " wait here Kailee I'm going to get Soo Man so that he can chat with you and have a double party!" Taeyong said " Kaylee follow me!" Kaylee follows Taeyong and when they reached the place where the party is set as Kaylee sees Aespa inside along with EXO, SNSD, DBSK, Super Junior, SHINEE, Red Velvet, Boa, Kangta, WAYV, NCT, RIIZE... Kaylee was so nervous...

Soo Man came out and sees Kaylee and asked " you ready for your debut with Aespa?" Kaylee nods slowly as Soo Man grabs a microphone and gives one to Kaylee and turns both mics on and tests it when he said " welcome my fellow SM idols, I gladly appreciate your welcoming to this party and further more, we have 2 surprises not just one!" Everyone was getting ready to know... Soo Man said " first, we have made a agreement that Yunho's daughters will be debuted into 2 girl groups that they chose!" Kaylee sees her sister Kailee as they held onto each other...

Soo Man continued " so for the girls to be welcomed properly, please no relationships right away and this law just came in, no s bigger than 10 or more!" Yunho said " I don't want my daughters to be in relationships that could potentially harm them or else you'll deal with me!" All of them agreed when Soo Man said " well then let's welcome the first daughter who's debuting with... Aespa... Jung Kaylee!" Aespa weren't so happy...

Kaylee comes inside and said " why thank you but it seems that Aespa aren't too happy about it!" Karina said " we don't like you !" Soo Man said " Karina, mind your mouth please!" Yunho glared at Karina as she slumps in her chair folding her arms when Wendy said " Soo Man sir, we would like to have Kaylee in our group making her our 6th member!" Taeyeon said " we can have Kailee in our group!" Red Velvet and SNSD agreed... Soo Ma

Please log in to read the full chapter