Wedding Day!!!

Drama
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kaylee knows that she just reproduced a new baby and that the gender will have to wait but since she drowned the other baby...or will it be a little mistake... Kaylee makes sure that the baby is doing fine but when she pressed the scanner since she put liquid on her stomach for the last time when she hears not one heart but two, the other baby had survived her alcoholic drink... Kaylee was surprised that it survived as she checks for the gender... Kaylee was having a baby girl while the other is still growing...

Kaylee prints the baby gender as she goes to Baekhyun and said " I've done it, this baby didn't die, it just survived and she's a girl!" Baekhyun said " I knew that she didn't die, oh thank you Lord now we can tell that we're expecting two and that we confirmed one baby!" Kaylee nods as she cries in happy tears knowing that her daughter is coming to the world once she's ready... Kaylee sees everyone waiting as she clears and said " well to tell you all this, is that we've confirmed what this baby will be but there's an extra surprise and dad I hope you have enough money to buy extra baby clothes and things!" Yunho asked " why?" Kaylee said with confidence as she looks to Baekhyun as she sees his head in a nod as she said " well me and Baekhyun aren't expecting just one, we are having twins but one is just developing!" Everyone was happy as they jumped for joy...

Kaylee sees Yunho gasping for air as Kaylee asked " too much dad?" Yunho said " oh not at all it's just that you surprised me with two babies!" Kaylee said " I know, I just wanted to surprise you all and I'm glad that you all are happy!" Yunho ruffles her hair and engulfed her in a hug as everyone joined... Kaylee walks to the sofa and gently sits down caressing her stomach as she said " my baby girl you really held on tight for me and I'm sure you'll be a great sister!" Kaylee caresses it as she sees Baekhyun coming as he got her something to eat as he said " let me know if you need anything from me!" Kaylee said " Baekhyun I want you to stay with me forever and never leave me or our kids!" Baekhyun said " I'll stay by your side and never leave my kids and my wife!" Baekhyun kisses her...

Friday came along...

3 people were getting ready as they did last minute checkup as they head to Kaylee and one of them asked " anything else?" Kaylee looks at the 3 people and said " no thanks for the help, my sisters can handle the rest!" The 3 of them left as the sisters took over and Yunho came and said " the wedding hall and the catering is done and on the special menu is chicken stir f

Please log in to read the full chapter