Camping Trip!!

Drama
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and Kaylee were done as she said to Baekhyun " thank you for this!" Baekhyun said " no problem but there's one thing to settle this!" Kaylee asked " what's that?" Baekhyun said " become my Mrs. Byun!" Kaylee said " I would like to be your wife but not right now, let's settle down and see how long we keep our relationship!" Baekhyun said " your right even though marrying right away could cause some problems and maybe end up hurting each other!" Kaylee said " I'm glad you came through with your words!" Kaylee kisses his cheek as they get dressed to go back with the rest...

In the kitchen...

Yunho and Nicole were preparing a feast when they saw Baekhyun and Kaylee as Yunho asked " so why did you find my condoms in my room?" Kaylee said " oh I guess mom told you!" Yunho said " your not allowed in my room because you may not know what you'll find!" Kaylee sees her sisters chatting outside as she asked " what's up with Kaylynn, Katlynn, and Kailee?" Yunho said " they wanted to have a camping trip but not sure if you could join them!" Kaylee said " you know I love camping trips!" Kaylee heads to her sisters...

Kaylee said " I heard from dad that you guys are going on a trip!" Kaylynn asked " wanna join?" Kaylee said " of course!" Katlynn said " you know we are inviting the girls of Aespa and SNSD!" Kailee said " and EXO too!" Baekhyun said " well this is gonna be a fun trip!" The girls went to their room and filled their suitcases with clothes, swimsuits, lotions, extra clothes in case, dresses, makeup, money, and sleeping bags for the tents they are going to rent once they get there...

The sisters were so excited as the day of the trip came as Yunho said " be careful you 4 I don't want any surprises!" Kaylynn said " don't worry dad, since I'm the eldest sister I'll make sure to take good care of my little sisters!" Yunho said " I know you well now go the bus is here!" The sisters see the bus as it made a stop at their house as the double doors opened and Taeyeon said " aboard the SM bus!" The sisters waved goodbye to their parents as they got on the bus and sat down...

During the ride...

The sisters were sleeping as Hyoyeon covered them in a blanket as the driver said " ladies and gentlemen welcome to "Camp Lake" we'll be stopping shortly so those who are sleeping better start waking up!" The girls woke up as they saw the camp as Kailee said " we're here!" The bus stopped as the driver opened the double doors and all of the idols got off the bus as the sisters were the last ones when the driver got off and went to pay for the tents they are going to stay in....

The driver said " listen very well, you'll be splitting into 4 groups and please no , it says on the sign just before you enter the tent, is not allowed so be careful!" They all nodded as the driver said " ok Aespa you'll be in the yellow tent, SNSD your in the black one, EXO since your 8 split into 4 please ok, Suho, Kai, Sehun, and DO your in the blue while Chen, Chanyeol, Xiumin, and Baekhyun your in the red and the sisters you have the pink one!" They left to go in their tents...

The girls saw the sign as Kaylynn said " too bad we can't get laid but I wonder if we can go !" Kaylee said " no sis, remember there's guys and I don't want to cause a scene!" The girls ped their tent and got inside as they set their stuff right by the sleeping bags as Kailee saw the lake as she asked " can we go swimming in the lake?" Kaylynn said " apparently not, I've heard from people that there's crocodiles!" Kailee said " then nevermind!" Night was coming as everyone got in their PJs and crawled inside the sleeping bag and turned off the lights as they all went into their dreamland...

Something woke the girls as Kailee asked " girls what's that noise?" Katlynn heard it when Kaylee s the tent just for her to look and saw a crocodile as she quickly zips it up and said " there's a crocodile out there and it's heading to the tents where SNSD, EXO, and Aespa are!" Kaylee s the tent and saw that the tents were ped and saw them banging each other as Kaylee see Baekhyun ing Taeyeon as she said " this can't be happening!" The girls were watching as Kailee asked " didn't they see the sign?" Katlynn said " apparently not!" Then the girls heard " HEY NO , I'VE WARNE

Please log in to read the full chapter