Around the World!

Drama
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suho drove off after the trooper let them go to deal with swarming crocodiles at the camp as Kaylee, Kaylynn, Katlynn, and Kailee were sitting, Kaylee felt sick as she asked Suho " Suho can you pull over for a second?" Suho pulls over and opens the doors and Kaylee got out quickly just for her to throw up as Taeyeon comes and rubs her back soothing her as she asked " oh my dear baby girl, you ok?" Kaylee said " thanks for comforting me unnie but my stomach isn't haven't it today!" Taeyeon said " I think I have something in my bag that'll help you with an upset stomach!" The rest of SNSD and Aespa came to help her get back on the bus...

SNSD allowed Kaylee to sit with them since she's gotten a fever and sweating a lot as Sunny asked " don't you all think she needs a hospital?" Karina said " oh I think so, her fever is way high and she's sweating a lot and shaking!" Suho said " well look, we are in the middle of nowhere and there's no god damn cities anywhere and plus we're thousands of miles out of Las Vegas, NV!" Kailee asked " since when did we arrive in the state of Nevada?" Giselle asked " weren't we in the state of Arkansas?" Suho said " I'll answer, once at the camp, it was swarmed by crocodiles and it was in Little Rock, AR!" Giselle said " oh we are on the road but never thought we'd arrive to Nevada that fast!" Sunny said " enough, Suho drive Kaylee just passed out!" Suho quickly closed the doors and leaves as they make Kaylee comfortable so that she survives while they get her to the hospital...

Suho sees a sign reading " Las Vegas, NV 6,983 miles away" Suho said " we'll never make it and plus the bus already has half a tank already and we're 6,983 miles out!" Suddenly semi trucks appeared and honked at them when Suho asked " now what?" Suho pulls over as the semi truck stopped behind them as the driver got out and walked to the bus while Suho opened the doors as the driver asked " where you off to?" Suho said " Las Vegas, NV and we're far away!" The driver said " there's Carson City which is the capital of Nevada, it's just up the road, your about to arrive to an interstate which you'll have two signs: Las Vegas and Carson City, take the exit to Carson City, you'll thank me later, bye!" The driver leaves as Suho closed the doors...

Suho drives and seconds after he sees two signs just like the driver said as he sees Las Vegas on his left and Carson City on the right as he listens to the driver and goes for Carson City as he said " well let's see how much longer it is!" Suho sees a sign and reads " Carson City 210 miles" Suho said " much better!" Few hours later, Suho reaches the city of Carson as he reads the welcoming sign " welcome to Carson City" Suho said " hey everyone we've made it to the capital of Nevada!" Sunny said " good, now find a hospital, Kaylee is not breathing!" Suho sees a hospital as he parks the bus as he said " finally time to stretch our limbs!" Everyone got out as SNSD carried Kaylee inside...

The front desk nurse saw them and asked " can I help you?" Taeyeon said " our friend, she's not breathing and she has a very angry stomach!" The nurse said " follow me!" The nurse led them to an empty room as she said " lay her here, let's pull her shirt off and oh my, her stomach is moving!" Kaylee's stomach was moving as she had holes opening and closing like if it's breathing as the nurse said " now this is a phobia, it's trypophobia the irrational fear of holes but we can treat that now I'll go tell the doctor!" The nurse left to tell the doctor...

Few minutes later...

The doctor comes inside and started curing her and the trypophobia was gone for good as she was able to breath again

Please log in to read the full chapter