Now What?

Drama
Please log in to read the full chapter

The officer left them at Universal Studios in Orlando, FL as Suho asked " ok, is anyone feeling that we are now alone?" Taeyeon asked " plus there's people here and judging by their looks it's not welcoming and shall we go inside?" Everyone walked inside as they came to the office and the cashier asked " can I help you?" Kaylee asked " do you have rooms available?" The cashier said " no ma'am there all reserved by Jung Yunho for his daughters and friends!" Kaylee said " well we are his daughters, I'm Kaylee, this is Kailee, this is Kaylynn, and Katlynn is here!" The cashier said " licenses please!" The girls took out their licenses and the cashier was shocked that Yunho's daughters were present as she gave them their keys...

The cashier said " enjoy your stay!" The girls went to their perspective rooms as they head inside... Kaylee shared a room with Baekhyun as she slumps on the bed as she said " this is heaven!" Baekhyun hovers her and said " you have no idea what I'm about to do!" Kaylee said " you can't Baekhyun!" Baekhyun said " try me baby!" Kaylee grabs the hem of his shirt and pushes him on her and kisses him as Baekhyun complied and kisses her back... Kaylee wraps her arms around his neck deepening the kiss as the split for a second to get air and resumed now things got heated up... Baekhyun was getting aroused as he slowly began removing her clothing... Kaylee pulls his shirt as Baekhyun takes it off and resumes leaving his trail of hickeys on her body as he goes lower making her feel pleasure...

Baekhyun removes her pants and as he sticks his long slender fingers in her feeling that cavity of hers as she said " ow Baekhyun take them out, your hurting me!" Baekhyun takes them out and saw blood on his fingers and said " sorry I've might've gotten too excited now I'm not excited anymore!" Kaylee puts on her clothes and said " don't worry but I'm sure I'll be ready but not right now and I know you feel down because you hurted me!" Baekhyun puts his head on her shoulder and takes her hand in his as he kisses her shoulder blade...

The door was knocking as Katlynn popped her head inside as she said " dinner is ready!" Kaylee gets up and stretches herself as she said " let's go Baekhyun!" She extends her hand as he takes her hand as he stood up and walked linked hands as everyone was waiting for them as Kaylynn said " you'll sit next to Karina since she's wanting you to sit by her!" Kaylee sits by Karina as Ningning said " so we need to teach you our song "Drama" since Sooman said that you are our member and we will teach you our other songs too!" Kaylee nods when she saw Karina coming and sits by Kaylee...

Karina asked Kaylee " so about that, are you ready to perform with us once you have the dance?" Kaylee nods as Giselle said " you'll be singing parts of our lyrics so if I give you a thumbs up it means to join either of us when I give you a thumbs down you'll just dance until I give you a thumbs up ok!" Kaylee nods as she got excited knowing she'll be performing with them soon... Aespa was eating when Sooman came and said " we will take you all back and have your schedules all ready and tonight you all have a concert from 7-2am so be

Please log in to read the full chapter