REVENGE!!!!!

Drama
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kaylee saw Kailee coming and what she noticed is blood trickling down her arm as she said " sis, your arm, it's bleeding!" Kailee said " oh it hurts!" Kaylee goes to her and asked " how did you end up getting hurt?" Kailee said " it was Jaejoong, he cut me with this!" She showed Kaylee a kitchen knife as she said " that motherer!" Kaylee takes Kailee to her dad as Yunho saw and said " I can't believe that Jaejoong just injured you!" Kaylee said " I want him dead!" Kailee said " me too dad, look what he did to me, you're not letting this pass right dad!" Yunho shakes his head as he goes into his office for a first aid kit...

At Jaejoong's mansion...

Jaejoong was now throwing things as he yells in anger knowing that his plan failed as he said " , Kaylee why, although I've injured one of her sisters, what was the name, oh yeah Kailee, mmmm now I want Kailee, oh I'm getting just by mentioning Kailee!" Jaejoong opens his zipper and pulls his out and walks down the corridor towards the kitchen as he groans knowing that his wants some attention...

Jaejoong said " hang in there buddy, I'll get you a to slip you inside of, might as well invite Kailee for dinner if Yunho accepts, it's only a dinner and then I'll take her clothes rip it off and slip you inside and her till she is impregnated by me!" Jaejoong smirks as he said " now little buddy I know you'll be irritated inside of my pants but hang on I have to actually call her!" He puts his rock hard back inside and calls Kailee...

At SM Entertainment building...

Kailee was playing UNO with Kaylynn when her cellphone rang as she answers " hello?" ..." Hello Kailee, it's me Jaejoong, listen I know your not supposed to talk to me but let me make it up to you, I'm sorry for injuring you and I want to invite you to dinner at my house as a gift from me to you!" Kailee said " I'll have to ask my dad!" ..." Then go ask him and if he says yes, I'll pick you up tonight at 6pm!" Kailee said " ok!" Kailee hangs up and stood up and walks to her father's office...

Kailee arrives at her father's office as she knocks but didn't hear her father when she opened the door and saw it empty as she closes it back up and saw her father coming as she asked " where were you?" Yunho said " I had to go to the bathroom!" Kailee asked " dad, Jaejoong invited me to have dinner with him at his house as a forgiveness!" Yunho said " you may go but I'll personally pick you up after dinner got it!" Kailee nods as she calls him back...

Jaejoong heads upstairs when his cellphone rang and answered " Kailee, so what did your father say?" ..." He said yes but he'll be picking me up after dinner!" Jaejoong smirks and said " of course he can pick you up afterwards so I'll be picking you up tonight at 6pm see you soon!" Jaejoong ends the call and said " that was easy as I expected!" Jaejoong heads to his room to dress for dinner... Jaejoong picks a black and white suit as he gets dressed as he glanced at the clock which read "4:56pm" as he said " since I live 2 hrs from here, we'll be arriving back around 6:01pm which is fine, I already made dinner!" Jaejoong puts on his tie and grabbed the keys and heads to pick her up...

Outside of the entertainment...

Kailee was waiting for Jaejoong when Yunho said " be careful, if anything happens call me!" Kailee nods as she sees Jaejoong coming as she said " bye dad!" Yunho said " take care of yourself!" Kailee gets inside and closed the door as Jaejoong drove off back to the house... Once they arrived, Jaejoong parked it inside of his garage and turns it off as Kailee got out and

Please log in to read the full chapter