This ain't right!!!

Drama
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kaylee was now laying on her bed when Sehun hovered her and took off his shirt when he said " you know, mind that you look very tempting!" Kaylee said " get off Sehun, your crushing me!" Sehun said " I'm not that heavy!" Baekhyun said " Sehun your basically crushing her!" Sehun was sitting on her stomach as he said " oops let me go lower that's better watch me turn you on!" Sehun takes out and rubs it against hers as it created a friction...

Sehun sees her getting wet as he said " mind if I rip this *rips the pants* there, let me move this *moves her to the side* there we go, now the fun part!" Sehun rubs his up and down against her as she said " this ain't right!" Sehun slips inside very easily but then something is preventing him from going deeper as he said " mmm, something tells me your a !" Kaylee said " if you break it Sehun, your gonna get it!" Baekhyun hovers her and said " what's the matter sweetheart, afraid that we will be-!" Yunho opens the door and sees Baekhyun and Sehun with Kaylee underneath Sehun...

Yunho said " you both have 10s to get your and get out!" Baekhyun and Sehun hurried and in 4s they were gone as Yunho asked " mind telling me what the hell happened between you and them?" Kaylee sits up and said " nothing, it was all them, I told them it was not right but they insisted!" Yunho saw that she was trying to cover her as she grabs a pillow and covered it when Yunho stopped her and said " mind if I you my daughter of mine!" Kaylee asked " dad, aren't you and Boa are a thing now?" Yunho said " she's only my girlfriend but you Kaylee, your my future bride-to-be!" Kaylee widen her eyes as she let's her father take control...

Kaylee never thought she'll be her father's wife which is wrong because no father can't marry their own daughters and vice versa... Yunho was so desperate to have Kaylee and Kailee as his wives since he can't have just one... Yunho said " I also asked Kailee if she wants to marry me and she said yes so I'm willing to hear your answer my baby girl!" Yunho her sensitive spot as she shivers while Yunho slips his fingers into her and swirls them around making her feel a lot of pleasure and more wanting...

Kaylee said " dad, mmm, more, , this feels so uh, ing good!" Yunho said " oh baby girl your moans are getting me I want it!" Kaylee asked " you want what?" Yunho said seductively in her ear " your ity!" Kaylee said " dad take it, I can't no more!" Yunho said " I already ed Kailee and had hers so I'm gonna take yours!" Yunho got quickly and said " here comes my member!" He slips inside and goes deeper and said " there you are, 3..2..1 oh I've done it, your mine!" Kaylee sees a trail of blood escape as she is no longer a ...

Yunho was ing Kaylee so good that she kept his name like a gazillion times as Yunho said " yes, baby, do you like me ing you like this, oh listen to your squelching oh , I'm ready to make a baby with you!" Kaylee said " make baby please wait marry first then baby!" Yunho agrees... After their session, Kaylee gets her clothes back on when her cellphone beeped as she grabs her phone and reads it out loud " Kaylee, it's me Karina, me and Kai just broke up and I'm sad, the girls are trying so hard to cheer me up but nothing works, do you know perhaps you can come and cheer me up, I really need you little sister, love Karina!" Kaylee smiles as she turns around and sees her father struggling with his pants...

Kaylee chuckles and said " oh daddy, it seems like you need some help!" Yunho said " I am stuck!" Kaylee said " you have them on backwards, here put your hands on my shoulders for support!" Yunho places his hands on her shoulders as Kaylee fixes his pants just in time for Boa to appear as she asks " what are you doing?" Kaylee pops her head to the left of her father and said " he has some issues with his pants!" Boa chuckles as she comes and sees Kaylee button them and said " unnie, his belt is on my bed!" Boa gets it for her as she hands it to her...

Kaylee puts on his belt as she buckled it up very nicely when Baekhyun and Sehun came inside as Baekhyun asked " going somewhere hyung?" Yunho said " on a very important date with Kara's Nicole!" Kaylee said " but she's a Jung too, she's Jung Nicole!" Yunho asked " and your problem with that sweety?" Kaylee said " well, I, uh, oh God help me!" Yunho chuckles as he leaves and just before he leaves as he comes to his daughter and whispered seductively in her ear " no ing anyone else besides me, my is hard and when I come back, better have your clothes off and bent over to see your delicious !" Kaylee gives him a thumbs up...

Yunho leaves to go on a "date" like he said but he's really going to Nicole since he saw her intentions with him as he fixes his tie and trying to calm his while he sees her... Yunho sees a flower garden as he took the opportunity to cut off some roses,. dandelions, sunflowers as he m

Please log in to read the full chapter