Denial!!

Drama
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kaylee was with Jaejoong as she tried to pry her hand since she got grabbed forcefully by him as she said " don't you realize you've grabbed me in front of my very own FATHER!!!" Jaejoong said " I don't give a what you've just said, your gonna become my Mrs. Kim and that's final!" Kaylee doesn't want to be his wife she rather wants to be Mrs. Byun as she successfully pryed her hand out of his grip as she runs the other way...

Jaejoong felt her hand free as he runs after her but how can she run, she's pregnant, Jaejoong runs instead as he catches her by the stairs going inside when Taeyeon appeared and grabbed her arms but they were slipping when Yunho came and helped out when he said " enough Jaejoong, she doesn't want to be with you!" Jaejoong let's her go as Taeyeon saw she was falling as she lands on her stomach and used her back as a pillow as Kaylee fell on her on Taeyeon's back....

Taeyeon asked " is my baby sister ok?" Kaylee gave her a thumbs up as she got off of Taeyeon as she helps her big sister up... Kaylee saw her other sisters coming as she said to Jaejoong " better leave me alone and never come close to my family!" Jaejoong said " I'll get you someday Kaylee, just wait and see, you'll regret it!" Jaejoong leaves as Kaylee sighed in relief when she saw Baekhyun with BlackPink's Lisa as Kaylee asked " are they dating?" Taeyeon said " it was released yesterday and they have been dating for 3 months already!" Kaylee rubs her flat stomach that will grow...

It's been years as SM Entertainment has finally made peace as JYP updated their restrict dating as TWICE began going on dates with other idols of entertainments but for Kaylee who didn't come out of her dorm is having issues accepting the fact that Lisa and Baekhyun have now announced their marriage... Jennie and Rose wanted to comfort her as they came inside her room while Jennie asked " are you ok?" Kaylee said " I'm having issues accepting the fact that Baekhyun has found his forever love and I'm here with no one by my side!" Jennie said " you have your sister's and SNSD!" Kaylee sits on the bed and spaces out...

At the lobby...

Yunho and Nicole were prepping their congratulations party as Yunho saw 3 sisters as he said " there's 3 here but I'm guessing Kaylee isn't ready to face this!" Nicole said " I sent Jennie and Rose to brighten her up just a bit but haven't heard anything!" Then Jennie and Rose came with Kaylee as Nicole asked " are you ready to face this?" Kaylee said " I'm not sure if I can handle it!" Then Baekhyun and Lisa came as Jisoo asked " can I see the ring?" Lisa showed Jisoo her ring as she said " pretty like the stars!" Lisa saw Kaylee sitting while her members comfort her...

Lisa came to her and said " you wear it, oh my it looks so pretty on you!" Kaylee was wearing the ring as she said " you're the one who's engaged to Baekhyun not me!" Lisa smiles and bends down and said " it's not my wedding, Baekhyun wanted me to wear the ring until your ready for his proposal!" Kaylee asked " but how, you've been with Baekhyun for 3 months?" Lisa said " he was actually preparing his proposal to you and I was the one who acted like you but we aren't dating!" Kaylee stood up and said " so all this time, he's been prepping for this!" Lisa nods and hugs her and said " congratulations!" Kaylee slowly smiles an

Please log in to read the full chapter