You can see us?

Troublemakers

The alarm clanged away noisily on the bedside table causing Taeyeon to stir in her sleep. Reaching out with a hand, she bumped it into something soft beside her before arriving at the bedside table. Searching around for the source of noise, she managed to find and grabbed hold of the noisy alarm clock.  Throwing it against the wall to silence it, she smiled to herself as silence rece more to the house.

Closing her eyes to catch a few more winks, Taeyeon settled back down on the bed before wondering to herself what the soft foreign item her hands had come in contact with was. Frowning a little, she opened her eyes and turned over to look at the object beside her. The first thing that entered into her sight was the mop of luscious brown hair covering an angelic looking face. A pair of long lashes fluttered open, revealing the most beautiful brown eyes she has ever seen. Staring blankly into those eyes, Taeyeon noticed it crinkling up as the person before her smiled and spoke in a silky voice “Good morning Taeyeon, you are finally awake.”

At the mention of her name, everything seemed to sink in and Taeyeon jolted up from bed and screamed before staring back at the intruder lying beside her. “Who are you and what are you doing in my room?”

The person beside her slowly sat up and blinked a few times before pointing to herself. “You…can see me?”

Nodding her head violently, Taeyeon gestured at the figure before her “Of course I can see you; you are sitting right in front of me.”

Pausing for a moment to catch her breath, Taeyeon grabbed at the collar of the jacket Tiffany had on and pulled her closer before asking “Isn’t this…my jacket? Why are you wearing it?”

Spinning Tiffany around, Taeyeon screamed again and tears welled in her eyes instantly “My DKNY jacket. I scrimped and saved for months and months before buying it. I only had the chance to wear it once and now there are two holes in them.”

Watching the tears slowly sliding down Taeyeon’s cheeks, Tiffany reached out with a hand to brush it away before apologizing “I am sorry. I didn’t know this was such an expensive jacket. I was just…cold and needed something to keep myself warm.”

Sniffling, Taeyeon lips slowly formed into a pout and she pointed to the holes at the back of the jacket “If you were cold, why did you cut these holes for, to let the cold air in?”

“Nope, the reason for these holes is because of this.” Smiling, Tiffany stretched herself before spreading out her wings.

Watching a huge pair of white wings sprout out from Tiffany’s back, Taeyeon reflectively grasped at one of the fallen feather. Looking at the solitary feather nestling between her fingers, her jaws dropped and she screamed once again.

===========================================================================================================================

Taeyeon’s screams finally managed to rouse Jessica from her deep slumber on the comfortable bed she was on. Stretching herself slightly due to the space constrain, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and yawned.

A single white feather slowly drifted down with the morning breeze and somehow managed to land itself inside . Snapping up from the position she was in, Jessica spat a few times before managing to get rid of the feather in . Her spitting sounds caught the attention of Taeyeon and Tiffany and they both turned to look at her in unison.

Ruffling her hair a little, Jessica sniffed and stared back at Taeyeon and Tiffany before looking at herself “Is there something wrong with me? Do I have cooties or something?”  

Silence hung in the air momentarily at Jessica’s remark and soon that silence was broken by yet another scream from Taeyeon and Jessica.

Staring expressionlessly at Taeyeon and Tiffany, Jessica slowly uttered out each of the words. “You guys can… see me?" Looking at Tiffany and Taeyeon's bobbing heads, she paused before saying. "So my next sentence should probably be. Hi!  I come in peace?” Ending the sentence, Jessica formed the peace sign with two of her fingers and held it up as she waited for a reaction from Taeyeon or Tiffany.

Looking at Jessica then at Tiffany, Taeyeon’s eyes rolled from the overload of information and she passed out onto the pile of pillows behind her. Looking at Tiffany, Jessica stared at the pair of white wings behind her and spoke. “Let me guess, you are the one playing as her angel?”

Nodding her head, Tiffany grabbed onto Jessica’s hands for a handshake only to have her snatch it away forcibly. “People like us will rather have our hands rot away slowly than to have it contaminated by the touch of an angel.”

Spreading out her wings, Jessica identified herself to Tiffany and commented “Aren’t you angels suppose to make people around them happy?” Pointing to the door, she cleared before continuing. “Everyone has the ability to make people around them happy. Some do it by entering a room and others…” Pausing to stare at Tiffany, Jessica smirked “by leaving the room. So…why don’t you make me happy for once and get your out of here.”

Unable to come up with a witty retort, Tiffany gritted her teeth and turned her head away to prevent Jessica from seeing the tears welling in her eyes. Softly muttering under her breath, she sniffed and silently brushed her tears away. “ is a mean word.”

Upon seeing Tiffany’s tears, Jessica felt a stab of sharp pain pierce through her heart and she clutched onto her chest and frown silently to herself. Biting down hard on her lower lips, she waited for the pain to slowly ebb away before muttering out to Tiffany “I am hungry. Let’s go get breakfast.”

Allowing Tiffany to exit the room before her, Jessica ensured that Tiffany was out of ear shot before whispering under her breath “Even though I don’t why I am doing this, but I would like to say that I am sorry for hurting you.”

away the blood that was seeping out from the self inflicted bite wound on her lips, Jessica padded her way out of the room in Taeyeon’s bedroom slipper and headed into the kitchen, in search of Tiffany.