Chapter 9 - The Meeting

Troublemakers

A/N : I tried my best to find a serious look from Sunny that would fit this chapter and this was the best I could find. So just ignore the judge at the back and see the seducing Taeyeon part ok??

=====================================================================================================================

"Please.....tell me she is not here yet." The office doors swung inwards violently as Taeyeon crashed her way in, running her fingers through her badly tangled hair. Rushing to her seat, she plonked herself in front of the cpu and shook the mouse, awakening her pc from sleep mode. A steaming mug of hot coffee entered into her view, releasing the tension that had been building inside of her. "Don't worry unnie, she is not here yet. She has a breakfast meeting to attend today, remember?" Heaving a sigh of relief, Taeyeon hurriedly took out the work she had brought home to do and arranged them in order.

Taking a sip of the coffee from the mug, Taeyeon nearly choked as the office doors swung inwards yet again indicating the arrival of the one person she dreaded the most. Proving her deductions right, a bright pair of stilettos entered into sight, annoucing the arrival of Sunny, the boss of the company Taeyeon is currently working in.  

A seductive smile played on her lips as Sunny confidently sashayed into the office, heading towards the direction of Taeyeon's desk. Knowing Taeyeon's for butts, she intentionally turned her back against Taeyeon and sat by the edge of her desk, ensuring that Taeyeon had a clear view of her curvatures through the tight skirt she was wearing. Picking up the mug that Taeyeon had previously drank from, she turned to find the spot with Taeyeon's lipstick imprint and raised it to her lips, emptying the remaining coffee in a gulp. 

Placing the mug back on the table, Sunny turned herself to face Taeyeon and was amused to see a gradually reddening face in reply to her provocative actions. Deciding to up the teasing, Sunny tilted Taeyeon's chin up and gazed into her eyes. completely ignoring the presence of the other workers. Leaning in, she suggestively flicked her tongue out and a spot on Taeyeon's cheek before saying, "leaving this spot of milk froth for dinner?" Straightening herself up, Sunny looked at Taeyeon and smiled for the last time before turning her back and heading into her office.

Grabbing a wad of tissue, Taeyeon frantically cleaned the spot that Sunny had and turned to face Yoona. Glaring at her in mock fury, she pouted and threw the wad of used tissue at her "Stop smirking already, its not my fault for looking so hot." Laughing out loud, Yoona threw the tissue back in her direction and made a flounder face "Yeah you are sooooo hot."

A shout from the manager's room jolted them back from their mini tissue war and the two of them stuck out their tongues in unison before turning back to their computer screens and resuming their daily activities. Seconds later, Taeyeon's phone buzzed and Sunny's voice blared out from the speakers "Ms Kim Taeyeon, where are the reports that I requested for?" Drooping her head, Taeyeon slowly picked up the reports from her table top. Whispering under her breath, she turned and look at Yoona "Wish me luck?" Standing up, she arranged the reports again for the final time before making her way into the manager's office.Knocking apprehensively, Taeyeon opened the door and gently placed the reports on the table "Ms Lee, here are the reports you requested for." Crossing her fingers, she watched on as Sunny flipped through the files, a frown gradually appearing on her face.

Yoona held her breath as she slowly counted down the seconds to Taeyeon's impending doom. True enough, a scream of fury echoed through the office causing everyone to stop what they were doing and wince silently, "You call this a report? I call this a piece of . And which part of I want it on my table at 9 in the morning do you not understand. Look at this part, what the hell were you are thinking when you wrote it. Rubbish? I always said you were pea brained, now it looks like I had over estimated your abilities. Your brains are definetely way smaller than that of a pea. Even dust have bigger brains than you."

Shaking her head, Yoona watched on as a dejected looking Taeyeon exited from Sunny's room carrying the pile of reports she had spent hours working on in her arms. Dumping the files onto her table, Taeyeon slumped down into her chair and sighed to herself. Flipping through the sheets of paper, she sighed yet again as she read through the reports she had done and wondered what was so wrong with it. A hand gently patted her shoulders and Yoona's smiling face popped into view. "Unnie, don't think so much. I am sure your reports are just fine. Just make some minor amendments and hand it to her once more. She just likes scolding people for the sake of building her so called authority." Smiling weakly back at Yoona, Taeyeon propped her cheeks up on her hands and stared bleakingly at the reports in front of her.