Emergency

Ready Or Not?

Hye Rim: It’s time for Music Bank! I’m excited to meet Lee Jang Woo and Uee from After School, as they’re MC-ing tonight. Once again, SHINee is performing the same day as us, and so are Super Junior & T-ara.
Key: I take a breath backstage, even though it’s been two days, the manager still keeps somewhat of a watchful eye on me, so does Onew. I smile and manage a wave at Siwon walking over to join him, “Hey, glad you’re here.”
Siwon: “Hey, Kibum, how are you? I’m excited for tonight, what about you?”
Key: “I’m excited too hyung, what song will you perform? Mr. Simple?”
Siwon: “Yes, and A-Cha.”
Key: “My two favorite songs,” I smile, “Siwon dongsaeng, we’re up.” Kangin calls.”Good luck, hyung.” I speak.
Hye Rim: I see the SuJu members and wave to them as they head onto the stage.
Key: I watch him head off, giving a final friendly wave, I feel like I’m in a much lighter mood than ever, and I look over to Hye Rim, our eyes meet and both of us have a smile on our faces. A thought strikes me just then, and I feel like I’ve been shocked: just say it now...right now, this is your chance. And I open my mouth to speak but as soon as I do, one of her group members calls her over, and Minho calls me so we part. I look at my clenched fist as I walk over to him. I will say something. I glance back over my shoulder at her for a quick second. I promise I will. “Look who came to see you,” Minho speaks, patting Jo Kwon on the back. “Jo Kwon!” I smile even brighter now, “How’ve you been?” He matches my smile, “Usual, just dealt with a few Sasaeng fans who were waiting outside our dorm.” “Sasaeng Fans? I knew DBSK had problems with them, but I didn’t think you would, Kwon.” “Oh, it’s nothing as serious as what’s going on with them, but still...I don’t mind them too much...don’t you all have sasaeng fans?” I shake my head, “We haven’t encountered any yet.” He nods. “So is 2AM performing as well then?” “Sure are.” He looks over my shoulder at where the Wonder Girls are, “Any luck?” “Shut up,” I smirk. He smiles and moves off, nearly running into Sohee who walks by with a few plastic glasses of water, she drops one of them, and suddenly Jo Kwon apologizes and out of no where, Taemin’s there, helping her clean up the spill and offering to help her carry the other cups.
Jo Kwon: I see Sohee drop the plastic cups after I unknowingly bump into her and Taemin offers to help. I don’t think so! “Ah, Sohee-ah, I’ll help you with that~” I smile at her. Nice try, Taemin. Taemin leaves as I apologize to Sohee again. Ah, she’s so cute when she’s flustered~ ^^
Key: Kwon and Sohee? I smirk, “Haha, Kwon hyung, come here,” I call him over as he sets the drinks down on the table by the other girls.
Jo Kwon: I kkab dance my way over to Kibum. I’m in a good mood~ “Neh, Kibum?”
Key: “You and Sohee, hm?” I poke his arm, with a smile, “When did this start?”
Jo Kwon: Caught. I let my happy dance get the best of me. Darn....When did it start anyways? I’ve always been really close to Sun Ye and because of that I’m around Wonder Girls a lot....Well also, we are in the same company, so....I don’t know exactly. I always thought she was cute but it wasn’t until recently that I started really realizing how I feel about her....And I’m pretty sure she doesn’t know....Huh.....”Well, Kibum, I’m not even...sure. I’ve liked her for a while, I guess.”
Key: My smirk grows, “Looks like Kwon here has a crush~” I announce and he nearly tackles me.
Jo Kwon: “Shhh! I don’t want her to know~ Thanks a lot dongsaeng! D:< She probably already thinks I’m weird, so....”
Key: I laugh “Alright-” “Key!” Onew calls for me and I see Siwon and the rest of Super Junior are back, which means we’re up. “I’ll be back,” I pat Kwon on the shoulder and walk on. I climb on stage, getting into position, our starting pose for Juliette. The lights are off and as they come on and I hear the audience scream- the rush gets to me, and we begin.
Hye Rim: SHINee takes the stage, and I do my best to get a view of them. Juliette is one of my favorite songs by them (although SHINee World tops the list) and I think they’re going to do a fantastic job. It’s hard not to clap and sing along, because it’s so catchy but I have to be quiet backstage. Kibum oppa is doing a really good job on all his lines and his choreography. I’ll be sure to point that out later. ^^
Key: I feel like this has been my best performance. I feel a large smile on my face as we trade places and I end up front center stage. Never missing a word or a step. Perfect. The crowd’s cheering merged with the beat, and they even sang along, as we finished our performance, I bowed. It was Wonder Girls’ turn next, and we walked back stage once we finished our final pose and the lights dimmed again.
Hye Rim: SHINee leaves the stage, smiling. I congratulate them all as they leave the stage, and point out to Key oppa the specific things I liked about his performance.
Key: I smile at her. “Thanks. Good luck on your performance as well, dongsaeng.”
Hye Rim: “Gomaweo, oppa~” Sun Ye turns to me and says, “Hye Rim, it’s our turn to go~ let’s line up.” “Neh, unnie. Bye, oppa~ See you after! ^^”
Key: ‘See you after...’ I smile. “Ye,” I call as she disappears from back stage.
Hye Rim: I take my place onstage among my unnies. It’s time to dance and sing my heart out, and bring a smile to the audience’s faces. This is my favorite thing to do.
Key: I take a seat on a chair just as my phone rings and I answer it, “Abeoji?” He rarely calls, we haven’t spoken in two months...”Adeul, Omoni is ill, we’d like for you to come home as soon as you can.” “I'll...I’ll be there as soon as I can, Appa..” I hang up, but don’t move. Could she be so ill that my father wants me back immediately? I wait for the show to end.