First Date

Ready Or Not?

Key: I felt kinda bad for leaving AGAIN after returning home around ten, having fallen asleep on the roof, I was a little sore, and manager-sshi had been there and both him and Onew scolded me for not leaving properly/notifying them etc. But no I was off again, running down the streets and hoping I didn’t sweat and show up at the theatre looking stupid and sweat covered. If the look on her face didn’t kill me, my reflection would.  I make it just as my watch reads 12, and stumble into the theatre panting and doubled over, a half smile on my face as I realize I haven’t run like this since middle school PE.
Hye Rim: The unnies had spent all morning trying to make me look extra pretty, fighting with each other over what i should wear, or how I should do my hair. Then they all shoved me out the door with a knowing look on their faces, and so here I am waiting for Kibum oppa. Oh! There he is~ He looks like he just sprinted. “Oppa...Are you...okay?”
Key: I laugh and look up at her, my mouth drops but I quickly recover myself, “Yeah I’m fine, just ran haha, didn’t want to be late for our first date, you look really nice today,” I smile.
Hye Rim: Awwwwwwwwwwww. “Gomaweo~ You like nice too :D” ^^
Key: “Kamsahamnida,” I smile, “So what movie? You pick, dongsaeng.”
Hye Rim: “Hmmm....Can we see....Berlin File?”
Key: Interesting Choice, “I hear that’s a good one, haha, I’ve been wanting to see it too, alright,” I walk over to order our tickets, and then look back towards her, reaching a hand out to call her over, “Any snacks, dongsaeng?”
Hye Rim: “Popcorn, please~ I’ll buy my ticket ^^”
Key: “Oh...umm..no, I’ll buy your ticket,” Don’t the guys usually pay on a date? Even if she was being nice I didn’t want her to pay and I smile, “It’s alright dongsaeng~” I get the tickets and hand her one, “I’ll be paying this time”
Hye Rim: ^^ I knew oppa was a gentleman~ “Thank you~”
Key: Oh thank goodness she didn’t argue ._. I’d seen some girls fight to pay for themselves and I never understood why they thought it wasn’t okay for the man to pay. “No problem,” I buy us snacks, and we head into the theatre just as the movie began, taking spots next to each other.
Hye Rim: This is so exciting~~ This means I have a boyfriend, right? I’ve never had one before....Except for in Hong Kong when I was like, four. But that doesn’t count XD Maybe he’ll hold my hand?? EEP!
Key: The movie starts with a nice action scene and I sit back, fully aware of Hye Rim beside me...Hye Rim...Woo Hye Rim...my..girlfriend...for real, wow, this was certainly new...I look at her hand which is on the armrest between us. Don’t couples normally hold hands in a theatre? I slowly move my hand over, keeping my eyes on the screen, and take it, running a thumb over the back of it, “Nice intro, right?” I whisper quietly.
Hye Rim: Is he a mind reader, or...? I’m not ever moving this hand ever again. ^////^
Key: I glance at her from the corner of my eye when she doesn’t say anything, but decide it’s better that way. I smile to myself, feeling happy and at ease.