Confession

Ready Or Not?

Hye Rim: The phone rings while I’m in the van with the girls. I gulp. It’s Kibum oppa...Yubin jostles my arm. “Answerrrrrr!!!!!!” I just stare at the phone, and let the call go to voicemail. A few seconds later, it rings again. This time all the unnies are telling me in squealy voices to answer the phone “RIGHT NOWWWWW”, so I do. “Yeoboseyo?"
Key: She picks up and I nearly jump not fully expecting her to answer, "Oh, umm, a-annyeong Hye Rim dongsaeng," What do I say? What do I say??!! "You didn’t get hurt I hope...after the performance I mean?" Babo, you saved her of course she's fine. I mentally face palm.
Hye Rim: “Uhh...” Spit it out, Hye Rim! “What was that...message...about?”
Key: Message? "Which one? The one I just sent a while back?" Did I have to explain myself? Or maybe she's going to reject me...I swallow waiting for her answer.
Hye Rim:  “Neh.”
Key: I think for a moment..."You mean the one I sent while drun-I mean the ready or not one? The one I sent when I didn’t come home?"
Hye Rim: I should’ve known he would make excuses...And wait...HE WAS DRUNK?! “Well, oppa, that one was weird, but no. The one from tonight.”
Key: "Where I said I love you?" I take a breath, "I wasn’t lying or joking or being stupid when I wrote that...I meant it..I really do like you, Hye Rim..." There, I said it.
Hye Rim: My jaw drops and my heart pounds. My unnies are looking at me expectantly. “Really, oppa?”
Key: "Yeah..." a thought occurs to me, was she with her bandmates? My face heats at the thought, "Umm...I'm not on speaker am I?" I run a hand through my hair nervously. Taeyul enters, "Hey hyung your Omoni is asking if you will stay the weekend." I swat at him to get out moving the phone away as I speak, "No I left suddenly I'll just be in more trouble if I overstay." "You're in trouble?" he asks, "Get out!" I speak in a low shout and he leaves, I shut the door behind him.
Hye Rim: “Of course not! And well, oppa, I....” WOO HYE RIM. YU HUI LIN. CHRISTINA WOO. SPIT. IT. OUT. “I like you too.” There. I said it.
Key: I started breathing again, not really sure when I stopped and I smile at her words, she did?! I cant stop smiling and I feel like a babo, "Umm..so..do you want to..." I look at the time, its 8, I could be back in two hours so 10 would that be too late? "...Want to catch a...movie later tonight or even tomorrow?" Aish that sounded lame..but I haven't been on a date before so maybe it was just me?  "O-or if you're busy then maybe dinner tomorrow?" What was that stuttering? Sound confident, fool! I mentally scolded myself.
Hye Rim: I can hear his nervousness. XD “It’s so late, so...maybe tomorrow? And what was your emergency??”
Key: “Well my abeoji called and said that Omoni was sick, but it turns out she’s fine, they just wanted to celebrate my birthday, that’s all.”
Hye Rim: “That’s good I guess. Such a strange tactic, though...”
Key: “Yeah, I don’t know what he was thinking, I was seriously worried that she was sick because my cousin opened the door,”  I sigh, “but I’m going to be back in Seoul tomorrow, I need to apologize to my band-mates and explain things to my manager, see you then, I guess?”
Hye Rim: “Okay...where are we meeting, oppa?”
Key: Where? Oh! “Umm...How about Daehan Theatre? You can pick the movie, oh, what time is best for you? Around noon or lunch maybe?”
Hye Rim: Am I doing anything then? I don’t think so...”Okay! I think I can do that. I’ll tell you if anything changes~”
Key: Really? I can’t stop smiling, “Okay, so Daehan Theatre at noon, see you then dongsaeng!” I hang up and fall onto my bed, smiling at the ceiling, feeling light and in high spirits.
Jo Kwon: I wonder how Kibum is doing...I’ll text him and see. “Hey Key, how are you doing? Hope everything works out with your emergency~”
Key: A moment later I get a text from Kwon. I reply, ‘Oh, well it turns out that it’s not an emergency, my dad tricked me into coming home for my birthday -_- Did Onew say anything about me leaving? I’ll be back later tonight.’
Kwon: “Ahh. So....That being said, how’s Hye Rim? ;)”
Key: Another text and my mind blanks, ‘How do you know-ah whatever -_-’ well I’m meeting her around noon tomorrow for a movie.’
Kwon: “Good job~! ^^”
Key: ‘Thanks. What you up to? xD any luck with Sohee?’
Kwon: How the heck did he- *sigh* “How do you know about that?? ><”
Key: ‘The way you said  “Ah, Sohee-ah, I’ll help you with that~” quickly when Taemin left, and the kkab dance on your way back to join me xD’
Kwon: Dang. I did it again. “You saw that? Aigoo ><”
Key: ‘Sure did xD So what you doing wanna hang out later tonight? Just you and me like old times?’
Kwon: “I would love that, but not for very long, because we have rehearsal and recording tomorrow.”
Key: “Ye, alright, I’ll see you in two hours, Kwon ^^ You eat dinner yet?”
Kwon: “Yeah, but...I’m hungry. -_- Who knows why?! Keke I’ll eat with you, just don’t tell my manager~”
Key: ‘Kekeke, alright you and your appetite, expect some good food, meet me up on the rooftop of your recording studio then, so you won’t be late, ok?”
Kwon: “Okee~”
Key: ‘Ok see you then,’ I grab my bag, and phone, and leave my room, running into Omoni, “I need to go back” I kiss her cheek, “Annyeong everyone~” I bow and leave the house heading back on the train to Seoul.