Chapter 8

To Be Free

That night, you went out to the veranda and watching for stars. That’s the only way you can make yourself calm. “Who’s the heck is that girl?” you whispered. “WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME! PABO YA!!!!” You started to screams your lungs out.

 

“Minjung ah~” Jungmin called you carefully. “Oppa, leave me alone” you sighed as you don’t want to hurt him again. “Let’s talk about our story? Just imagine just you and I in this world, okay?” Jungmin slowly makes his way towards you. “Araseo, come here oppa.”

 

“You remember how we used to play soccer every evening?” ask Jungmin as he stands beside you. You nodded, “We played with our friends, until you to told me to stop playing with them. And you never told me the reason!” Jungmin hesitated to keep going.

 

“Forget about that. You’re always happy when play soccer. Boyish!” Jungmin slaps your head. You looked away while rubbing your head. “That’s because Jaebum oppa always join us. You remember that I used to have crush on him, right?” Jungmin look at you with his death glare. “I’ll kiss your lips if you’d ever mention his name again!”

 

You cover your lips “Yah! We’re biologically sibling aniya!? I don’t want my first kiss taken by oppa!” Jungmin just laugh, but still you can see he’s frowning. “Just hold your tongue from mentioning him” “I will never understand you.” You sighed. “AH! By the way, I’ve already discovered my dream!” Jungmin relief that you’re finally change the topic.

 

“So, what is it that you want to be?” “An idol.. an unbelievable unbeaten idol .” His jaws literally dropped. “Please just tell me that you just kidding. But if it’s real, forget about it dongsaeng ah~” Jungmin turned his back to you. “Eh hajiman waeyo (but why)? You pouted. “You know it’s too hard to be and idol, right? You know how peoples will give their attentions to you once you’re an idol, right?”

 

“Oppa, you’re too much. Nothing bad will happen to me. Don’t worry that much!” You lightly punch him. “Sirheo! (no way) give up that dream. It will take you nowhere. I hate when peoples give you too much attention more than the attentions I give you” Jungmin strictly decided. “Oppa jebal, just this time. Jebal oh??” you pleaded.

 

This time, Jungmin just walk away from you. “Oppa! Where are you going?” you shouted while asking. “I’m going out. Bye!” he waved while walking. “But….. but…. My dream??” your voice is getting slower. Jungmin didn’t even stop to say anything. “Pabo, michin oppa!!! Arhh! Michigesseo!” You buried your face in your hands.

 

You bite your lower lips, “He’s always been that selfish. Never thought of my feeling at all. He must have sin in his previous life.” You clenched your fist and punch hard the wall.

-------

Introducing "Red Corner" - Your questions willl be answered in this corner =D

Jungmin : Annyeong! I'm Jungmin and this is my little princess, Minjung.

Minjung : -sigh- I'm not your princess anymore!

Jungmin : whatever it is.... by the way why is this corner appeared suddenly without notice??

Minjung : because someone ask something and the writer didn't have time to answer.

Jungmin : well, this story never have subscribers.. -laugh- kinda pathethic

Minjung : Yeah, I know right. by the way! the question is "are you going to put Jungmin and Minjung under forbidden love and suddenly proof that they are not real siblings?? Because Jungmin is being slightly over-acting as a brother. He's too sweet as a brother. If you're going to do that, nahh~ it's cliche!"

Jungmin : Yah... We're really biological siblings. I am being too sweet because I love her.

Minjung : If you can't believe, we brought Mom inside for a verification.. ne, eomma!

Soojin : Yes? What happened?

Jungmin : Is there any chance that we're not biologically siblings??

Soojin : Stupid question! Stupid question! -hit both of Jungmin and Minjung- You have the same stupid father and beautiful mother!!!

Minjung : ARASEO!!! So everyone.. we have verified our status.. till next time!

Jungmin : we won't bring omma again =="