Chapter 5

To Be Free

 

“Wah! Stars! Bogoshipoyo! (I miss you) The stars surprisingly shining so brightly that night. “Yeppeo aniya? (It’s beautiful, right) Jungmin smiles warmly when watching the stars. “Oppa…” You called him. “Um?” his eyes just stuck at those stars. “Jinjja oppa loves Mijin?” Jungmin’s face changed. “Yah! That’s my first time talking to her! How can I love her?” Your jaws dropped “Oh? But peoples are talking like both of you already meet couples of time!”

 

“Peoples? Yah! My beloved dongsaeng, what is the use of me being your oppa? Just ask me for confirmation. How stupid of you.” Jungmin sighed before watch the stars again. “Lazy… lazy… By the way, peoples also thought you have crush on me. Like stupid” “I know right? Oppa just protecting you, is that wrong?” You shook, “If they knew you’re my oppa, it’s not wrong.”

 

Suddenly, “Ah! How about you being my girlfriend, so that I can protect you.” His ideas appeared. “What?! No way! I just want Kwangmin to protect me!” He shushed you and put his hand on your mouth. “Stop talking about that brat already! I hate him! He might hurt you, ara?!” You slapped his hand away with all your power.

 

“I love him. So oppa just shut up!” “Yah! Even oppa don’t love anyone, how can you?” You almost cried “Oppa, Lee Minjung and Lee Jungmin are completely… 100%... different! How can you assume that both of us are same?” He thinks for a while then shook his head wildly “Ah! I don’t care. Oppa want to protect you! Be my girl!”

 

You thought of an idea. You move a little bit closer to Jungmin and look into his eyes. “Oppa, how if.. We truly fall in love with each other? Then we will face a forbidden love. Suddenly, we found out that we’re not having any blood relation?” You gripped his arms. “Then, our love will be approved” He knocks your head, and continues doing it as he said “You think our life is like such novels or drama? Stop imagine things, stupid!”

 

“ah… ah.. oppa! It’s hurt!” You groaned as you cover your head. “I feel hurt too when you said that we’re not biological siblings! We’re definite siblings! I am B-hyeong (B-type)!” “Well, I’m A-hyeong..” Your eyes widen! “Ah, hokssi! (maybe) You can’t finish your sentence as Jungmin continues to knock your head again. “We’re siblings! We’re siblings! Eomma is AB while appa is A, stupid!”

 

“ARASEO! Stop knocking my head already! You pretend to cry. “I will lose my genius brain if you continue to knock it!” You rub your head as you sniff. Jungmin feels blamed. “Oh, oppa mianhae! (forgive me) I didn’t mean it.. Well, who ask you to said something that I don’t want to hear?” He rubs your head and blows it.

 

You smile as you laugh, “Minjung deo mianhae (Forgive Minjung too) Jungmin then kissed you on your head, where he knock you. “Don’t do that again. I’m begging you.” You nodded while smiling happily. “You love me that much na~” “Of course I love you brat!” He hugged you and planted a kiss on your forehead.

 

“Minjung ah~” he called you softly as he hug you. What is your dream? Oppa never know” You just shook your head “I don’t know yet” Both of you then keep silence, enjoying watching the shining stars. Memories popped into your mind one by one.