Chapter 9

To Be Free

 

Jungmin walk and walk without knowing where he should go. “You just thought of your crazy, Minjung ah. Don’t you ever think that oppa will go crazy too if you keep your dream on the line?” Jungmin pulled his own hair stressfully while walking. Then he realized, “ah, it’s ruining my image. Now, where’s the heck is my mirror.” He’s searching inside his pocket.

 

He pulled out his mirror, and fixes his curly hair. You don’t know how he can end up with curly hair, when you, your mom and your dad have straight hair. “My curly hair is completely awesome and unique. Okay, now my look is done!” He finishes his final touch on his hair before keep the mirror back into his pocket.

 

“Hi babe, would you like to spend your night with us? You seem too drunk.” Without realizing, Jungmin already reach at a bar’s back alley. He saw a group of man surrounded a drunk and y girl. “You are not really my taste, you know?” She bravely cupped one of the guys’ cheeks. “Oh babe, just forget that we’re not your taste. Just enjoy your night with us.”

 

That girl pushes the guy aside. “Leave me alone you bloody hell!!” That guy started to pulls the girl’s hair. “You ! Just follow us!” “Let me go from your ing dirty hands!” That girl slaps his hands away. That guy was about to slaps the girl when Jungmin suddenly shouting “’YAH!! STOP IT!”

 

All eyes stare him, “Your boyfriend? Or just a knight in shining armor?” asked one of the guy. The girl’s eyes sparkling. “OMO! My school’s kingka is here to save me!” “Kingka huh? He’s not that strong then.” Jungmin walks toward the gang and cover the girl behind him. “Don’t touch her snorty. It’s not cool to beat a girl” He smirked. “So we should beat you instead of her?” Jungmin fixed his front hair. “Ermm… NO WAY!” He snatched that girl’s hand and run away.

 

The gang is chasing both of them.  Jungmin stopped at a T-junction, scanning the road in hurry. “My house –hiccups– she’s pointing to a point.  “Where? Where?!” asked Jungmin desperately. Jungmin rushed into the ‘house’ she’s pointing to – a cheap hotel. He paid for a room before drag her into the room.

 

That girl is too drunk as she’s sleeping soundly now. Jungmin put her on a bed. “Ah, Jiyeon?” Only now Jungmin can see the girl’s face clearly. He recognizes her as one of Minjung’s best friend, Park Jiyeon. “Why she’s being too drunk?” Jungmin look out from the window, the gang is still wondering around that building. It’s too dangerous for him to go out tonight. He has to spend his night in the cheap hotel!

 

“Ah I should call Minjung.” Jungmin searches for his cellphone, but it’s nowhere to find. “What the heck, I bring along my mirror but not my cellphone?! Pabo Jungmin!” Jungmin sit as he calm himself. “Okay, this is crazy. First, I get into fight with a gang. Second, I will spend my night in this cheap hotel. And third, Minjung will definitely kill me if she knew I spend my night with her best friend!”

 

“Jungmin ah, calm. Just calm.” He’s psycho-ing himself. He took out his precious mirror and started to fixes his hair and looks. He won’t be the kingka for nothing. “Ah, how’s Minjung gonna eat?? Damn, I’m not a good oppa” Jungmin keeps scratching his head and sometimes he pulls his own hair. After that, as usual he will fix his awesome curly hair.

-------

RED CORNER

Jungmin : -sighs- no subscribers or reader...

Minjung : Oppa, we're not that popular T___T

Jungmin : no, it's not about us, it's just.... YAH WRITER! COULDN'T YOU AT LEASET PROMOTE US?!

_le'writer : =..= mianhae.. i've tried my best