Chapter 3

To Be Free

 

“So.. That’s the only things you have to remember. I’ll do more meetings in the future, so please come in every meeting. Thank you!” Kwangmin ended the meeting. You clap the loudest among the members. Kwangmin just laughed when you’re embarrassed by your own actions.

 

Members start to leave the room, leaving you and Kwangmin tidy up the things. “Neomu gomawoseo! (really thank you) because you came to the meeting to help me.” Kwangmin bowed a little to you. You bow back to him, “Gwenchanha (it’s okay) it’s my works as vice president.” “So, minds me to walk you home?”

 

You were taken aback when heard that. Your crush willing to send you home! When you’re about agree, you remembered Jungmin is waiting for you. You sighed as you have to decline the request, “No, I’m sorry.. I really wish to walk with you but….”

 

“Aniya, I understand. So, I will go now. Make sure you go home safely! Bye.” Kwangmin leaving you making you sigh again and again. “Oh great! This treasure time has been wasted because of that pabo oppa! Seriously I hate him” You went downstairs to the main gate where Jungmin should wait for you.

 

Oh? He’s not there? Where’s the heck he goes? Now I have to find him, nice job oppa. You want to go home early, but Jungmin makes you late. Now, you’re wondering around to search for him. Well, it’s kinda easy to find a popular guy.

 

When there’s a full crowd he might be there. Oh, too many crowds. His popularity is increasing? Seolma (no way). You saw crowds surround the café, so you just walk to the canteen. After trying so hard to see what happen, you’re finally at the front line.

 

Jungmin and Mijin sitting as if they’re dating. Mijin looks happy while Jungmin trying to be happy. There will be a new rumour. You can heard students around you talk about how sweet kingka and queenka when they’re together. Some are jealous too.

 

You don’t care, you just wanna go home. You thought of a good idea! You walk towards the café’s reception and ordered with a loud voice “Ahjumma! I want fried chicken!” Jungmin sensed that as a signal from you. He just then excused himself while smiling innocently.

 

You just watch their acting. Mijin waved Jungmin seductively as he stand up. “tsstt…  She thought Jungmin oppa will like her with that act?” You whispered to yourself. “Excuse me young lady. There’s no fried chicken for today. You can’t easily ordered up” the ahjumma appeared out of nowhere makes your hairs stand!

 

You smile innocently as you scratch you head. “Mianhae~ fried chicken just popped out in my head. Mianhae!” You make your way back out of the café. -sigh- woah, that’s a close call. Why Jungmin oppa must make me involve in problems?”

 

You wait for Jungmin at the main gate, waiting him to pass by and then followed him. Your house is quite far from school, so both of you got a lot of time to talk privately. “Yah! You’re not dating with her, right?” Jungmin shook his head without even say anything. You are quite relief.

 

You actually dislike the queenka of your school. Not because you’re jealous she’s too popular, it’s just because she likes to boast about everything she have. She is rich, talented and beautiful.. yeah, no one can deny that. But boasting is not the only way to make peoples respect you, right? Well, at least just don’t look down on people.

 

Without realizing, both of you already reached at your house.