Chapter 1

To Be Free

"Minjung ah, you know that this evening we have meeting about........" Jo Kwangmin, your long-lasting crush talk to you. Oh my gosh! He's talking to me!! You just nodded while staring and smile at him. You didn't heard what he's saying, you just want to stare him for a long time.

 

"JAGIYA~~(hunny)" called someone. He hugged you from your back. "Have you eaten?" he asked as he closed your cheek to him. Kwangmin is too shock and his words stop, he just stare at both of you. No, not now! Not this time! My crush is talking to me, can't you see?! You struggled to escape from his hug.

 

The guy looked at Kwangmin and asking "You, who are you? Why you want to talk to my hunny bunny?"  Kwangmin reverse one step aback, and explain "ani.. aniyo.. talk to you soon, Minjung ah!" Then he leaves you and the guy.

 

The guy release you from his hug and walks away, laughing. You get mad and kick his leg from behind. You leave him in pain and walks to your class 3-1. Lee Jungmin! You will get it at home!

 

Finally, you entered your class. You noticed Kwangmin quietly seated at his desk. "Kwangmin ah, mianhae for just now. I will come to the meeting" you said. Kwangmin shook his head "aniyo. It's okay. Make sure to come, we have less members." You nodded happily and sit at your place.

 

Once you seated, your bestriends surround you. "Yah, we heard Jungmin sunbaenim hugged you just now?" Jaejin asked with his cute round eyes. "News about him is always spread fast na.." "Well, he's the face of Shinil High School." Jiyeon said, suddenly she smashed your desk. "Yah! Don't change the topic. Why he hugged you?"

 

"He... is crazy I guess??" You just doesn't want them to know that he is your oppa. Suzy cupped your cheeks with her hands "Minjung ah, don't lie. It's bad.. He has crush on you, right?" You moves your head a little so that you you can released your face from her hands.

 

"Why don't you ask him?" You suggested. Jiyeon unwrapped her chewing gum and eat, "He's the most popular here. Not anybody can talk to him, silly!" Jiyeon pushed your head. "TELL US!" Jaejin keeps urged you.

 

Suddenly, your Biology teacher enters the class "Woah! Seonsaengnim is coming! Bye!" Your bestie sit on their own place and it makes you feel relief. Your secret is safe.

 

But, Jungmin oppa seriously you will get something special from me at home. You thought as you're smiling. "Lee Minjung, what that smile was about? Where's your homework?" The whole class laughed at you. You smile innocently "I have it with me, seonsaengnim. Don't worry"

 

You are known as the most talkative person in your class. That's why they never bad-mouthed you when you did wrong. You just loveable by everyone. Among your classmates, Suzy, Jiyeon and Jaejin is the most close person with you. They are fun to be with.

 

Jaejin is a pushover but a nice person. He has his male friends, but he loves to be with you more. Both of you has a lot of similarities in characters. Love food, money. Enjoying music.

 

Jiyeon, she is gorgeous. She acts cool in front of others but the fact is, she is crazy. She loves to chew her chewing gum. She doesn't really have a guy in her heart. Whenever she met new guy. her heart is for him. Always change.

 

Suzy is the cutest. She has a big crush on your brother, Lee Jungmin. She can't control herself when talking about Jungmin. Sometimes you find it too annoying, but she is too cute to be hate. You just go with the flow.