Chapter 6

To Be Free

 

You go to school as usual today. It’s been a while since the kingka-and-queenka-met’s incidence. The rumors of they are going out is spread fast. All students talking about it, you can’t stop feeling awkwardly awkward when heard their story.

 

The rumor goes wild as they said they saw Jungmin and Mijin kissing at the park. “Who’s the stupid one that makes such rumor? Pabo!” You said softly when you walk to the music room. Today you have practice with Jaejin. Both of you formed a band after school with Jaejin as bassist and you as the guitarist. Both of you can sing but sometimes, Jiyeon and Suzy will be the singer.

 

“Oh Jaejin ah!” You greet him soon as you reached the room. Jaejin is ready with his bass in his hands. “Ppalli, just come” he said. Looks like he’s already wait for minutes before you arrive. You scratch the back of your head and smiling “mianhae.. let me take my guitar.” You took your precious acoustic guitar, and sit besides Jaejin.

 

“Jiyeon, Suzy not joining us today?” asked Jaejin. You just shook, “Jiyeon has a blind date and Suzy accompany her.” “Hah? Why won’t Suzy has a blind date too?” “She said she’s loyal to Jungmin sunbaenim” Jaejin makes an annoying face, then he shook his head “anyway, have you practice our new song?” “Confession is it? Already done! It’s simple.”

 

“Should we start practice now? We’re running out of time.” You nodded out of agreement. Both of you practice about two hours and more. When the session is ended, you realized “Why you said we’re running out of time? Are you going somewhere Jaejin ah?” Jaejin wiped his sweats off, “Why are you being such an idiot? Yah! We’re not practice for fun. We’re practice for something.”

 

You wait for Jaejin to continue his sentences, but after some minutes passed by, Jaejin still busy to recover his energy. “Oi pabo! Tell me what’s that ‘something’ was all about! You snatch his drinking bottle away. He’s about to angry, but then he just sighed. “I’m going to FnC Music Audition, you can join if you want.”

 

“What I’ll get after that? Money?” Jaejin just nodded. He’s lazy to talk to a money minded like you. “Yah! Malhae! (tell me)“FnC Music is an agency! If we’re lucky, we can be idols under them.” You thought for a while. “Idol? Can I be an idol too?” “Of course. As long as you’re willing to take all risks. Besides, you love to sing and play instrument too, right? You must do what you love”

 

“Do what I love? But oppa always tell me to love what I do.” Jaejin is already on his bass once again. “Oppa? Ah, I never knew who’s your oppa. Why you should keep it as secret? It’s not like he’s a celebrity” You just laugh innocently while watching Jaejin. “Ah! I wanna ask. Being an idol can be considered as a dream too, right?” “Well……………….” Jaejin just nodded after that.

 

Wah! I already got a dream! Now it’s time to achieve it! Haha, now I can proudly tell Jungmin oppa about this dream! IDOL… Lee Minjung will be an idol someday!

 

“Jungmin sunbaenim and Mijin will make a great couple, don’t you think so?” Jaejin asks suddenly. One of your eyebrows raised, “and what makes you say that?” “Just a piece of mind, no need to be serious. Everyone is saying that.” He glared you. “Huh, those rumors you heard about how ‘sweet’ they are, were just rumors.” Jaejin suddenly grinned “how do you know? No need to stalk on him even though you really want to know the truth.”

 

*DUSH* You punch Jaejin hard until he almost fell. “I’m not having crush on him, stupid idiotic Jaejin!” “Did I say that? Yah, stop hearing weird things! Let’s just continue with this, take your electric guitar.”

 

-------

rainbowdrops1809 thanks for your comment!