Perfect Wedding

Silent Hill
Please log in to read the full chapter

The day of the wedding took place as Haiylnn was shaking in nervousness as she paces back and forth as Nicole said " shaken up a bit sweety I know it's your first wedding and with Baekhyun it makes it even better!" Haiylnn said " mom, I know it's my first time but what if I step on my dress and rip it causing a scene!" Haiylnn was already in her wedding dress as she picks up the hem and saw her sparkly pumps she's wearing and said " ok these heels are killing me!" Nicole said " I have shoes as a backup they are white as well!" Haiylnn said " mom your a lifesaver!" Nicole chuckles knowing that Haiylnn can't support the 3 inch heels...

Haiylnn takes off the pumps and sits down while her mom puts on the shoes and ties them really good as Yunho appears and said " time to go!" Haiylnn gets up and said " let's just get this over with!" Nicole grabs her white gloves and bouquet and heels as she goes to her daughter... Before she is revealed, her mom said " here put these gloves on and here's the bouquet, there, oh my sweetheart your the prettiest girl ever!" Haiylnn smiles as the big doors opened as Haiylnn linked her left hand in her father's arm as he escorts her down...

At the podium, Baekhyun was looking very handsome in his black suit as he also wore white gloves as he had his right hand over his left as he cries knowing that he's gotten himself a very beautiful princess as Yunho stops and said " Byun Baekhyun, as Haiylnn's father I understand that you'll love her and protect her at all costs but if someday she comes to me and cried for whatever reason, I'm not willing to let her go!" Baekhyun said " I, Byun Baekhyun accept this and I will never let her cry!" Yunho hands her to him as the doors closed while the priest did their blessings...

The priest said " you both can stand up and each of you can say your vows that you've written!" Nicole and Yunho came to them and handed their own books with their own vows as the priest said " Baekhyun you may begin!" Baekhyun grabs the mic and turns it on and clears his throat and said " I, Byun Baekhyun, will take good care of Haiylnn to have her as my Mrs. Byun to never cheat or lie to her or that will be the end of me, I promise to cherish her until I part from this world, to have in to hold, for us to be together in eternity and to love her forever!" Everyone claps as he hands the mic to Haiylnn...

Haiylnn taps the mic knowing that it's on as she clears and said " I, Jung Haiylnn, will take good care of Baekhyun, to make delicious food with him, to be able to travel the world and to love him for all eternity, I would never cheat or lie against him, to be able to have him in my life, Baekhyun, that day when we part from this world, never let go of our hands and enter in the eternal life together!" The priest takes the mic and turns it off and said " the rings please!" Nicole and Yunho came with the pillows as Baekhyun and Haiylnn took them out of the pillows...

The priest said " these rings are a blessing from the heavens that God allowed for both of these love birds to be together and to never take these off for no reason whatsoever and may their future be filled with happiness and may they both live happily ever after, I pronounce them both, husband and wife, Baekhyun you may kiss your new Mrs. Byun!" Baekhyun kisses her and interlaces his left in her right as they walk down the hallway as people three flower petals at them congratulating them...

Once they were outside, Haiylnn yells " IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!" Every

Please log in to read the full chapter