Family Problems??

Silent Hill
Please log in to read the full chapter

Haiylnn and Baekhyun finished eating the brain as Yunho asked " so um, Nicole, aren't you gonna skin me as well?" Nicole said " no but I want something else what you have inside of your pants!" Yunho smirks and takes Nicole some place private as they began kissing and removing their clothes as Haiylnn looked and smiled as she said " what parents I got!" Haiylnn heard her mom's voice " yes baby me harder me harder!" Haiylnn and Baekhyun were red as a tomato because it's actually been 4 weeks since they haven't been wanting each other...

Haiylnn hears her father's voice "  baby your s are so delicious and may I give you another baby because I'm desperate to get you pregnant!" Then Haiylnn hears her mom's voice " yes Yunho me till you fully impregnate me!" Haiylnn and Baekhyun had their eyes widen and Baekhyun clears his throat and asked " do we have to stand here and listen to them talk?" Haiylnn said " well if it makes you better let's go outside!" They both head out while leaving her parents finish ing each other...

After their session...

Yunho and Nicole were dressed and head outside as Haiylnn saw them and said " wow, finished already and I'm happy that you finally wanted something from dad!" Nicole asked " did you happen to hear what we were saying?" Haiylnn nods as they both looked away in embarrassment... Yunho said " you could've come out here but I guess not!" Haiylnn said " we've heard it all!" Nicole said " keep it up and I'll ground you!" Haiylnn smiles as she hugs her mom while Yunho hugs her from behind...

Baekhyun was suddenly pushed inside the hug as Yunho said " welcome to the family Byun Baekhyun!" Baekhyun said " thanks hyung I'm glad you've accepted me and I'll take care of Haiylnn!" Haiylnn said " then you deserve this Mr. Byun Baekhyun!" Haiylnn goes to him and kisses his cheek as he said " nope I don't want it there!" Haiylnn kisses his lips as he said " much better!" Baekhyun kisses her passionately as Yunho clears his throat and said " not out here!" They stopped when they saw dark clouds coming and Haiylnn said " be ready it's almost time!" The rest of the EXO members were getting ready for what's coming...

Suddenly the town became foggy but more denser than before as Yunho said " stick together never leave!" They formed a circle as Haiylnn said " whatever comes do not separate!" Then the fog became less dense and they saw buildings and cars being visible as Haiylnn said " let's go together and see what's going on!" Everyone followed Haiylnn as she took the lead when a vampire flew above them as Haiylnn jumped up and flew where the vampire flew away to as Yunho and Nicole joined her...

EXO turned into wolves and ran after them as they reached the castle as Haiylnn stops as she said " this is Gyuri's castle and who's inside we must see!" They nod as Haiylnn flew to the side and sees Park Jungmin on the throne as a cornation was held having him being king as Haiylnn flew to her parents and said " it's Park Jungmin, he's now throned king!" Nicole said " that's Gyuri's husband, he wants the castle to himself now that Gyuri is dead!" Haiylnn asked " mom can you revive her and make her one of us?" Nicole said " yes I can!" They all flew back where Gyuri was killed...

Once inside the building...

Nicole and Haiylnn went where Gyuri's body was torn in half as Haiylnn said " here's her head, it's torn apart and I found her arm and leg!" Baekhyun said " I found the rest!" They put her together like a piece of puzzle as Nicole does her healing magic as the arms and legs attached as organs start forming and muscles began working as her heart began beating slowly pumping fresh blood into her system as her neck began pulsing little by little... The head was the last to attach as the brain began to form and send wave signals as the heart pumped faster to normality...

The eyes, nose, lips, and everything else were forming as she wakes up and asked " why am I revived?" Nicole helped her up and said " we blame ourselves for killing you since you ed my husband but you don't deserve to die!" Gyuri said

Please log in to read the full chapter