Nightmare

Silent Hill
Please log in to read the full chapter

Haiylnn went to sleep after she gave Baekhyun the most amazing as she closes her eyes but opened them as she sees Baekhyun getting ready for bed as he climbs on her bed and covers himself and said " you can't dream this alone!" Haiylnn smiles as they both held on to each other and soon they began dreaming... Haiylnn wakes up and she's now in the nightmare as she said " mom dad!" Nicole comes and said " oh your awake!" Haiylnn asked " what happened?" Nicole said " well you kind of passed out...

Yunho comes inside and sees his daughter awake as he said " your friend Sahara is pregnant with Baekhyun's baby!" Haiylnn asked " how?" Yunho said " I saw them having outside and I think Baekhyun is getting married to Sahara by this weekend!" Haiylnn was feeling sad as she said " dad I love Baekhyun so much!" Yunho said " I know you do but Baekhyun's decision he chose was Sahara since he doesn't love you!" Haiylnn cried...

Haiylnn can't bear seeing her friend get married to Baekhyun, she's his mate but clearly Baekhyun doesn't know that Sahara doesn't match his mark he has, Sahara's mark matches Kai's mark which means Kai is Sahara's mate... Haiylnn went out and saw Kai looking at Sahara when Haiylynn said " hi Kai!" Kai asked " why did Baekhyun chose my mate, does he know that she's mine?" Haiylnn said " we have to stop them because their marks aren't similar!" Kai said " let's go!" They both went downstairs as they went to stop the coronation...

At the coronation...

The moon goddess was there as she had the stone ready to see if they are a match and need to have the similar mark as they went up the podium as the moon goddess linked their hands and cut their pointer finger as drops of blood stains the stone and it was successful, the stone declared that they are indeed mates but then the goddess saw two different marks... Sahara's mark is teleportation as Baekhyun's was light but if the stone already declared to be together then there's nothing that the moon goddess can do...

The moon goddess has to stop this when she said " although the stone declared for them to be together, I moon goddess will not let them be together thus having two different marks is not acceptable!" Baekhyun was shocked as he saw the teleportation mark as he leaves quickly with his pissed off face and storms inside of Haiylnn's room and she was not in her room as Baekhyun went out looking for her...

Outside...

Haiylnn was enjoying the flower petals falling as Baekhyun saw her but stopped and saw the most beautiful scene, flower petals falling on her as she had her eyes closed and smiling as she picks up a flower and smelling it, Baekhyun sees her getting up and going to the flower garden as he follows her... Haiylnn doesn't know that she's being followed as she stops and smiles wider and goes inside as she lays on the grass and smelled the red roses as Baekhyun watches her....

Baekhyun sees even more beautiful scenery, she was laying on the grass on her stomach as she was smelling the blue rose as he can't help it, he's in love he can't stop staring at her when he hears " oh Baekkiee, come smell these flowers!" Baekhyun sees her and said " like the nickname you gave me!" Baekhyun walks inside and lays besides her on his stomach as they enjoyed the flower garden when Haiylynn asked " do you love this place?" Baekhyun said " yes, I love this place but I'm more interested in you than this!" Haiylnn smiles as she rolls on her back watching the clouds when Baekhyun hovered her...

Baekhyun said " I'm in love with you and if I have your permission to make love here in the garden!" Haiylnn said " permission granted!" Baekhyun kissed her lips as they slowly removed each other clothes as they were when night came as the moonlight shines on them witnessing their first love... Baekhyun pumps out and in as he hears her moans making him go insane.... After their session, the moon and the stars were the witnesses of their first love as they got up and dressed themselves and the winks came and said " we are in danger again, there's dark magic coming and we don't know who's the goddess of it!" Haiylnn said " thanks for informing me!" They head back when Haiylnn saw who it was and said " Park Gyuri the woman who wants to destroy my mom!" Haiylnn went inside quickly and tell her father...

Inside of the castle...

Haiylnn went to her parents and sees her father and said " dad, Gyuri is coming and she's mad!" Yunho said " thanks and inform me, your mom is showering and we will join once she's arrived!" Haiylnn closes the door when Baekhyun asked " who?" Haiylnn said " oh Park Gyuri she's my mom's nemesis and pure evil!" Baekhyun asked " isn't your mom a goddess too?" Haiylnn said " yes, she's goddess of love and justice also she's protector of this castle!" Haiylnn sees her parents when Gyuri made herself inside and said " Jung Nicole, nice to meet you and let me tell you, Jung Yunho was suppose to be my husband yet again you decided to keep him!" Nicole said " you have your ow

Please log in to read the full chapter