Welcome to: Silent Hill

Silent Hill
Please log in to read the full chapter

A young mysterious girl was walking when she found a sign that read " Welcome to: Silent Hill" as she said " let's go in there and see how bad it looks!" One friend said " I rather stay here by this sign, Jung Haiylnn where are you, it's too dangerous!" Ahhh her name is Jung Haiylnn so she's the daughter of Yunho and Nicole which she will get to see what her parents are... Haiylnn sees a store as she goes inside and sees chips and sodas but all expired as she said " yuck, this is outdated even it has mold in it, I bet there's water at least that doesn't expire!" Haiylnn goes to the water section and looks at it and said " well at least it should taste like water!" She opens it and spits it out and said " yuck, it tastes like milk that's overdue!" She throws the bottle and leaves...

​​​​ Haiylnn sees her friend when suddenly the siren went off as her friend went inside the store where Haiylnn is as they stayed inside when flying vampires came inside as Haiylnn said " those are winks creature like faeires who drink human blood to see if you are strong enough to hold on!" The friend asked " so which blood do they feed on?" Haiylnn said " everyone's blood!" The friend gasped alerting the winks as Haiylnn said " did you have to gasp so loudly now they are after us!" Haiylnn sees the exit and runs with her friend towards the forest as the siren once again sounded as Haiylnn sees a castle but stopped when she sees a couple of poles as she said " time to climb!" They climbed as they stopped halfway...

The winks came and surrounded Haiylnn and her friend as one asked " are you ready to see which one of you is much stronger when we feast on your blood?" Haiylnn looked at her friend as she said " let my friend be the first!" The friend widen her eyes as all of them drank her blood but she didn't survive as they ripped her in half and shared the other half with the wolves as Haiylnn said " I'm so sorry Sahara!" Haiylnn was next as the wink said " show me your arm!" She showed the arm and the wink could see veins appearing as the wink said " you may begin!" One faerie pierced it's fangs as the other did the same on the right side...

Haiylnn felt weak but wanted to stay strong when suddenly a loud angry growl sounded from the castle as they stopped drinking as Haiylnn held on to the pole bleeding heavily as her blood dripped down as the faeries flew away as the vampire saw how pale she looked and said " come in my arms, don't worry nothing will happen!" Haiylnn let's go as nothing happened as the vampire took her to his castle to get her cleaned up...

The vampire opened the big doors and laid her on his bed when the nurse came inside and asked " would you like me to clean her wounds and feeshen her up?" The vampire said " yes please I want her presentable tonight, EXO are coming for a family dinner tonight!" The nurse said " I'll have her ready Mr. Jung Yunho sir!" Yunho leaves the room as the nurse came to her and said " I must get her ready but first a hot shower for you my lady!" The nurse undressed her and carried her to the bathtub already filled with hot water as steam filled the air...

Haiylnn work up and saw she's in the bathroom as the water was now turned red due to her wounds as the nurse came and said " well look who's awake my darling just calm down and let me attend your wounds!" Haiylnn asked " who's castle is this?" The nurse said " why this castle belongs to Mr. Jung Yunho and also his wife Mrs. Jung Nicole!" Haiylnn widen her eyes as she said " I'm their princess, Jung Haiylnn!" The nurse backs up and said " Haiylnn, our dear Haiylnn I must inform Yunho!" The nurse left in excitement...

Haiylnn finishes herself up and gets up wraps herself in the towel as she looks in the mirror as she sees her wounds still bleeding as the nurse came back with Yunho and Nicole as they came inside while Haiylnn backs up when Nicole comes to her as she stayed still as Nicole said " my baby Haiylnn your back!" Nicole hugs her as Haiylnn said " yes mom, I'm back!" Yunho said " my daughter Jung Haiylnn you shouldn't mess with the winks and I'm sorry about Sahara she didn't deserve to die like that!" Haiylnn said " I'm a healer I'm sure I can bring her back to life!" Yunho questions it...

Haiylnn said " you aren't sure if I would be able to!" Yunho said " oh well your a vampire with healing capabilities and you just healed your wounds which I'm impressed but reviving someone from the dead is something far than what you just did to yourself!" Haiylnn said " I have enough power to revive my friend!" Nicole said " yes you do but I recommend to save it for later, EXO are coming tonight so look presentable and not to make a scene!" Haiylnn said " I have nothing!" Yunho opens her closet and chose a Cinderella dress and said " wear this!" Haiylnn nods as she got ready...

Inside of the room...

Yunho and Nicole were getting dressed as well as Yunho came out with a suit that made him look even more handsome as Nicole came out with a short carmel dress with matching pumps as Yunho said " beautiful wife!" Nicole said " handsome husband!" They came out when they saw their daughter looking like a Disney princess as Nicole said " my oh my, our daughter is so pretty!" Haiylnn said " I did my hair just the way Cinderella did hers!" Yunho asked

Please log in to read the full chapter