Reality

Silent Hill
Please log in to read the full chapter

Haiylnn woke up and it was all a dream when Sasha said " earth to Haiylnn!" Haiylnn said " I must've dreamt or should I say nightmare!" Sahara said " what the hell Haiylnn your bleeding from your nose!" Haiylnn sees drops of blood on her book as she touches her nose as she said " damn it, but it felt so real!" Sahara said " I had the same thing but it's just myths so let's go home!" They got up and left to go home when Haiylnn said " alright I'll see you two tomorrow morning and please join me for a coffee in the morning!" Sasha said " of course we always come for coffee!" Haiylnn smiles and sees her two friends leaving as she heads inside of her apartment...

Haiylnn managed to get herself a apartment before she gets a house as she comes inside when she sees Baekhyun cooking and though she's not dating him he's her roommate as he sees her and said " back already, it's 5pm and I've been home alone!" Haiylnn said " sorry Baek I had a nightmare but it felt so real!" Baekhyun asks " really is the nightmare about me doing ual activity?" Haiylnn widen her eyes and said " no, we aren't dating but I would like to!" Baekhyun turns around and said " remember I'm engaged to Kim Taeyeon my childhood sweetheart!" Haiylnn said " oh thanks for the invitation I'm surely I'll be there!" Baekhyun hugs her as he said " but that doesn't mean I can do ual things with you!" Haiylnn said " save it for your bride I don't want to ruin it!" Baekhyun let's go and finishes cooking...

Haiylnn heard the door knocking and she opens the door and was welcomed by Taeyeon's hug as she said " nice to meet you too Taeyeon!" Taeyeon said " oh my dear little sister I'm glad you accepted our invitation I can't wait to dolly you up like a barbie!" Haiylnn let's her inside as she goes to Baekhyun and kisses his lips and Haiylnn wanted to be with Baekhyun being the perfect bride as she imagined him and her when she shakes that off and enjoyed their lovey dovey moments...

​​​​Taeyeon said " our rehearsals for the wedding is tomorrow so I want all of us to go and here Haiylnn these are the invitations for Sasha and Sahara I forgot they were on the list and I put them as my bridesmaids and you my maid of honor!" Haiylnn asked " and who's Baekhyun's best man?" Taeyeon said " well he did ask your father, Jung Yunho but he denied it so it's Chanyeol!" Haiylnn asked " what time do we all have to be there?" Taeyeon said " by 10am rehearsals are from 11 to 3 and we have to go to the wedding hall and get it ready and reherse until 6pm the wedding is next day from tomorrow!" Haiylnn asked " wow that fast?" Taeyeon was shocked too and she was nervous....

Next morning...

Haiylnn and Baekhyun got up at 8am as they were ready as Haiylnn prepared coffee as her friends were there but before she left her room, Baekhyun pushes her back in and makes out with her and said " I can't hold it any longer I must impregnate you Haiylnn I'm sorry I have to do this!" Baekhyun quickly inserts it inside making Haiylnn feel pain but soon it turned into pleasure as she feels her womb pulsing as Baekhyun pumps out and in so fast as he said " I'm coming!" Baekhyun went deeper and came deeply into her womb as he relaxes as he kept splurging his seeds filling her to the brim as he pulls out...

Baekhyun said " your pregnant by me and I won't tell Taeyeon this secret is between me and you!" Baekhyun extends his hand as she takes it while he dresses her up and whispers " wait till I marry Taeyeon and come to you I only want you my baby girl!" Baekhyun kisses her cheek as he buckles his belt and joined her friends for the coffee as she came out as Sasha asked " so what time?" Haiylnn said " we have to be there by 10am so we can leave at 10:30am just to by us some time!" They nod when Haiylnn's phone rang and heard Taeyeon's voice " get yourselves here now, it's 10:15am your all late!" Haiylnn said " Taeyeon unnie it's just a few blocks away we aren't late we are going!" Haiylnn locks the apartment as they walk down to the hall...

They came inside when they saw Taeyeon stumping her feet on the floor as Taeyeon said " wow, first rehearsal and your late!" Baekhyun said " we aren't it's actually 2 blocks away and we are here now!" Taeyeon said " Baekhyun your members are waiting in the room while I take my bridesmaids and maid of honor to do the walk through this hall!" Everyone lined up with each other as the announcer announced them as Yunho was the for Taeyeon as the little flowers were Haiylnn's nieces Francie and Darla they were 3 and 4 yrs old... Haiylnn has two sisters, Jung Dayanna and Jung Daiyanna as they were fraternal twins...

Dayanna sees Haiylnn and said " hey Daiyanna there's our little sister!" Daiyanna takes her picture and said " she's really pretty and let's hug her for her success, she graduated from a very prestigous university!" Dayanna smiles and agrees as the rehearsal was done when Haiylnn was about to leave when her sisters came and hugged her when Dayanna said " congrats little sister, we got your degree and it is amazing!" Haiylnn said " thanks Dayanna and I'm glad that you both are here it makes me happy!" They smile when her little nieces came and hugged their aunt as Haiylnn said " I've gotta go!" The sisters bid goodbye and left...

​​​​Sasha asked " who's them?" Haiylnn said " my sisters and those kids are theirs!" Baekhyun said " making you the youngest one!" Haiylnn nods as they got to the place where the party will be at as everyone got off the limo and went inside as Haiylnn gawd in the inside, amazing entrance as they were escorted to their perspective tables according to their surname as Haiylnn said " Taeyeon unnie this is amazing!" Taeyeon said " I know right this ends until 1am so we all have to clean up!" Everyone nods and began rehearsals till 6pm...

At home...

Haiylnn was beat as she kicked her shoes off when she decided to take a bath bu

Please log in to read the full chapter