Marriage???

Silent Hill
Please log in to read the full chapter

Haiylnn went home and told her father that she's expecting but when Yunho said " there's a chance that my daughter has to marry Baekhyun!" Haiylnn widen her eyes and said " dad, please no, I can't marry him, although he's the father of my child I can't marry him!" Yunho said " yes, you have to Baekhyun you will marry my daughter tonight!" Yunho leaves them to be when Baekhyun asked " is there an objection towards this?" Haiylnn said " there might and I object too!" Baekhyun nods but what stopped him is that he's falling in love as he sees her and can't help calm his beating heart...

Baekhyun said " although we don't know each other but I think I might have a clue about you!" Haiylnn said " Baekhyun yoou can't you have Taeyeon as your girlfriend!" Baekhyun takes her hands and said " I may have Taeyeon but my heart can't deny the fact that it loves you more than it does to Taeyeon!" Haiylnn backs up and said " no, I can't!" Baekhyun takes her in his arms and shushes her as she hugs him tightly and said " your right, my heart can't deny either, it's beating the same way as yours and I guess our hearts chosen to be together!" Baekhyun said " that's my baby girl, let me be your husband I want to be yours for eternity!" Haiylnn said " let me be your wife and love you for eternity!" They kissed...

At Taeyeon's home...

Kai was having difficulty with Taeyeon since she's pregnant with his kid as he tried to tell her that Baekhyun chose Haiylnn as he said " please baby, I love you and I will take care of you!" Taeyeon said " I want Baekkiee not you!" Kai felt hurt as he said " fine just to let you know that your gonna be all alone after Baekhyun and Haiylnn's wedding!" Taeyeon said " I'll make sure to ruin it and have Baekhyun in my life!" Kai wasn't gonna let it happen as he leaves her house...

Taeyeon regrets saying that she doesn't want Kai but then she said " I'm sorry Kai, I do love you, I promise to not ruin their wedding and someday have a wedding of ourselves please come back Kai, my heart is calling out for you!" Kai was about to head inside when he came back to Taeyeon's house as he made his way inside and said " Taeyeon!" Taeyeon comes out and runs to him and jumps in his arms and said " I love you so much!" Kai said " there's my baby Taeyeon now let me take this pain away!" They both head in the room as Kai closed the door...

At the Jungs house...

Haiylnn was sitting on the balcony while the wind caresses her hair as Baekhyun came inside the room with some food and hot tea as he sets it on the table as he walks to her and joined her as he said " the moon is so bright today but the stars are even brighter!" Haiylnn said " yes baby the moon is so bright I can imagine our wedding already!" Baekhyun said " your dad postponed it till tomorrow at sunset so that we can be together!" Haiylnn said " yes I'm gonna be so happy to call you mine!" Baekhyun smiles...

3 weeks later...

Everything was going so well as Haiylnn was now in her 4th month and she's getting quite big and though she's worried about her wedding dress since it wouldn't fit her and although the owner and assistants measured her stomach and had the dress fixed a couple of times, they would be sure that the wedding dress would definitely fit her since they fixed it 5 times... Haiylnn and Baekhyun walked down the streets

Please log in to read the full chapter