Silent Hill: Revelation

Silent Hill
Please log in to read the full chapter

Haiylnn and Baekhyun came back to the party as everyone cheered as she shows their new addition to the family when Haiylnn saw a figurine of a dark woman as she asked Baekhyun " do you happen to see a figurine or is it just me?" Baekhyun looks and said " yes, I see it too, I wonder what's going on that made her come her, I'll go and ask her!" Haiylnn nods while she coos her daughter... Baekhyun asks " hello?" The woman said " Mr. Byun Baekhyun, thank God I've reached you, you know Silent Hill, well it has a second part, "Silent Hill: Revelation" which is Haiylnn's dark world and how everything came to this world!" Baekhyun said " is that so!" The woman nods...

Haiylnn was wondering what they were talking about as she hands her daughter to her father and lifted the hem of her dress and walks to them when Haiylnn asked " what's all this about?" The woman said " it's about your dark hair and how Silent Hill came to your world!" Haiylnn said " but that can't be, we already finished "Silent Hill" and here your saying that there's a second part!" The woman nods and disappears leaving Baekhyun and Haiylnn confused...

Yunho and Nicole came when Yunho asks " so what did that woman want?" Haiylnn said " she said that there's a second part of my world which is coming, I can feel it!" Baekhyun said " she mentioned "Silent Hill: Revelation!" Haiylnn said " that's it, we've finished the first world, now there's a new world that already started which is my second part of my life and though Baekhyun it might be more dangerous than the first one, we not only conquered flying winks, vampires, ogres, gnomes, trolls, this is much more dangerous because there's dangerous creatures that are far beyond our imagination!" Baekhyun said " so that means we are willing to conquer our new world!" Haiylnn nods slowly...

Haiylnn knows that Silent Hill: Revelation will be the most dangerous world and thus so far it hasn't been revealed just yet but Haiylnn knows it takes place in that same location where thousands of people venture off into and not coming out because they get killed and only time will know when they venture in that place to face new creatures and make sure that Silent Hill is at peace...

Haiylnn said " dad, I must go to that place and see how bad it looks like from that day when we came out alive altogether!" Yunho nods and said " take the guys with you!" Haiylnn didn't have to ask Suho because he already knew what they talked about as everyone else stayed and finished the party while EXO and Haiylnn came to a foggy

Please log in to read the full chapter