Accidental Pregnancy

Silent Hill
Please log in to read the full chapter

As months drawn by...

Nicole got pregnant again and it's a baby girl as Haiylnn couldn't be more proud as she's a big sister to her little sister... Nicole was wobbling towards the kitchen when Haiylnn said " mom, why do tend to walks so much, it's not ok for the baby!" Nicole said " you sound just like your father, I need my beauty walk so I'm taking the advantage!" Haiylnn said " wait till Dad sees you walking!" Yunho comes back from work when he sees Nicole walking as he told her before he left not to make a single movement but she won't cooperate...

Nicole sees Yunho and asked " how's work?" Yunho asked " why are you walking so much?" Haiylnn saw the bickering between her parents as she smiles and sits on the couch as she watches TV while munching on some chocolate chip cookies she baked as she was eating them the news broke out that Baekhyun and Taeyeon had gone dating again as Haiylnn spits out the crumbs as she said " well this is shocking, my unnie is finally dating Baekhyun again!" Haiylnn can't help but admire them so much...

Yunho said " better go to Taeyeon and congratulate her!" Haiylnn gets up and quickly eats the rest of the cookies and chugged the milk in one go as she runs to the doorway and puts on her shoes as she practically stumbles her way out... Haiylnn goes to Taeyeon's apartment right across from hers as she knocks when Taeyeon answers and engulfs her in a hug as she asked " why the hug?" Haiylnn said " I just saw the news of you and Baekhyun, you finally managed to date him again!" Taeyeon said " oh I'm glad it surprised you well he's coming over to my place for some "fun" if you know what I mean!" Haiylnn smiles and nods...

Haiylnn said " your finally getting laid!" Taeyeon smiles and said " bingo, he's bringing some adult stuff and better stay for the fun cause he's bringing Kai too!" Haiylnn said " I guess I can get laid by Kai if it's alright with him!" Taeyeon said " I've heard that Baekhyun told Kai all about you and get this I even heard them that Kai wants to date you and if he asks just say yes!" Haiylnn said " ok sounds great!" The doorbell rang and Taeyeon went to answer and let's inside Kai and Baekhyun as Baekhyun asked " oh your here too?" Haiylnn nods...

Baekhyun sets the adultery stuff on the table as Haiylnn looks at it and asks " does this require specific rules we have to follow?" Baekhyun said " nope it's all for the fun and we can share partners too if you both like that!" Taeyeon said " of course but no pregnancies involved since that's one of the games rules, no pregnancies!" Taeyeon shows the card that had the rule when Kai asked " what if the partner did it accidentally?" Taeyeon said " then it'll

Please log in to read the full chapter