Welcome back!!!

Silent Hill
Please log in to read the full chapter

Haiylnn woke up and was in an unknown motel that had been burned as she said " so this is how it was supposed to be!" Haiylnn walks and sees a merry-go-round as she gets on it when it suddenly moved and she held on on of the horses as she sees herself but darker as she asked " who are you?" The darker said " don't you know me, I'm your mother, your real mother!" Haiylnn asked " but how?" The darker one said " don't you remember, daughter of mine!" Haiylnn sees a big monster who's controlling the merry-go-round as she hugs the darker engulfing her gaining her power as the merry-go-round goes downwards as she fell on the ground as it stopped...

Haiylnn wakes up and sees herself in a carnival as she gets off while walking when she spotted some random men with masks looking for people as she gets down and goes to the side of an arcade game when she spotted one and lured him in as she covers his mouth and takes the mask off only to see him deformed as he struggled to breath alerting the rest as she makes a run before she gets noticed... She opens the door and goes inside a hallway where she sees a reception area and a bunch of keys hanging...

Haiylnn sees a particular item as she picks it up and said " this is what I'm looking for, this might be the answer I'm looking for!" She takes it and puts it inside of her bag and takes a flashlight and batteries as she puts them inside and lights her way as she walks down the corridor seeing many posters of missing people as she said " this is so horrible!" She came inside the room where the nurses are frozen but they move if you make noise...

She hears some people coming with a person tied to the hospital bed as they came inside the room and one of them whispers " don't make a sound, these are killer nurses, they can kill you if you make sudden movements or make noise!" The other nods and moves slowly not alerting but they didn't know that Haiylnn was in there as she trips one of them as the nurse moved and stabs him on the leg making him bleed as he tried to not make a sound as he covered his mouth but the other one just had to help but it didn't last long...

The men were getting stabbed multiple times as they both are dead as the nurses froze since there's no movement, Haiylnn came to the hospital bed and saw Baekhyun tied up and said " I'm gonna get you out of here!" Baekhyun said " wait, do it slowly do not alert them!" Haiylnn nods as she looks up and down at the belt as she slowly unbuckles one as she successfully untied his upper body then moved on to the lower belt but in one of the movements, Baekhyun slightly bumped the surgeon's stuff and the razor blade fell making the nurses move and began stabbing but missed their target...

Haiylnn quickly unbuckles the belt and freed Baekhyun as they both got out and the nurses froze as they ran down the corridor as Haiylnn stopped by a room as she said " wait, there's someone in here, I must check!" Haiylnn unlocks the door and makes herself go inside when she hears " glad you came, I thought you wouldn't be here!" Haiylnn asked " who are you?" The man steps into the light and said " I'm your grandpa!" Haiylnn asked " who brought you here?" The man said " Heather brought me and she said that I'm no use of her!" Haiylnn sees that he's chained up...

Haiylnn asked " what happens if I free you and give you this?" She shows the key as he said " then I'll show you what I am!" Haiylnn grabs the keys behind her and unchained him and brought him outside and said " here take this!" The man grabs the key and pierced it through his chest as he transforms into that big monster she saw in the merry-go-round when he took the key out of his chest and transformed back into a man and said " take it, someone needs it more than I do!" Haiylnn takes the key as Baekhyun grabs her hand and said " let's go!" They left as the man went the other way...

They came to a unfamiliar place as Haiylnn sees her father chained up as she asked " Baekhyun is this your plan to bring me here?" Baekhyun said " I'm sorry for it!" Then a woman turned around and said " Jung Haiylnn, daughter of Yunho and Nicole, I'm Kim Heather and my how my son brought you here under my circumstances, thank you Byun Baekhyun for bringing her to me!" Baekhyun said " yes mom, she's got the key you want!" Haiylnn looked at Baekhyun then to his mom as she asks " is that so?" Haiylnn shows her as she knelt down...

Yunho who's chained up said " leave my daughter out of this!" Heather said " silence you traitor I'll have my way with you later!" Haiylnn said " I brought you what you need but I wa

Please log in to read the full chapter