SS501 Reunion!!

Silent Hill
Please log in to read the full chapter

Young Saeng wakes up inside of Yunho's castle as he stands up but felt dizzy when Zhang Jin Yun came inside with some potions as she said " oh your awake here Haiylnn made this so drink it slowly!" Young Saeng took the bottle and slowly drinks it and asks " what is this made of?" Zhang Jin Yun said " it's a potion for dizziness and not to throw up also increases your size of !" Young Saeng widens his eyes as he gulps the potion and felt something growing as he goes to the mirror and sees his bulge bigger and got red cheeks...

Zhang Jin Yun was getting herself and said " I'll make this up for you and I to get remarried and never leave you again, prrrrrrrr this kitten wants to play!" Young Saeng turns around and sees her and wanting as she had her legs spread wide open as Young Saeng unbuckles his belt s his jeans s his zipper and let's it fall to his ankles as he rubs his hard against her and pushes himself inside and s her hard as she said " mmmmmm yes baby just like that baby uhhhhhhh mmmmm more baby!" Young Saeng claims her as he interlaces his hands in hers and said " never leave me uhhh mmmmm please oooohhhh this feels uhmmmm so good this daddy is taking you for a ride!" Zhang Jin Yun said " I'm never gonna leave you!" She claims him as well...

Young Saeng's stomach was churning as he low moaned and came deeply inside of her filling her as he said " I'll have Yunho marry us tonight!" Zhang Jin Yun nods and extend her arms as Young Saeng pulls her up and dresses her when Lay comes and asks " do I need to ask?" Zhang Jin Yun said " come here Lay!" Lay goes to them when Jungmin appeared and said " pathetic, you make me sick to my stomach!" Young Saeng looks and said " your the one who's pathetic, you sicken me Jungmin!" Yunho comes inside and sees Young Saeng face to face with Jungmin...

Yunho said " Nicole get the rest up here!" Nicole quickly goes to the dining room and said " Hyun Joong, Kyu Jong, and Hyung Jun, Yunho needs you, Jungmin is here!" They went upstairs and Yunho got out of the way and Hyun Joong said " Park Jungmin stop!" Jungmin looks and sees s and said " your nothing but trouble!" Young Saeng tackled him down as Jungmin tried to pry Young Saeng off as th

Please log in to read the full chapter